How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling great. We took 100 mile scenic drive with the Sierras in the background. Beautiful weather, beautiful company and a beautiful day.

Drank mostly water instead of alcohol at the party last night but this morning, I feel headachy. WTF? *scratching head*

Very tired. Heat is sapping the energy. Could also be that we went and walked through some gardens in this hot humid air. Spent about 45 minutes walking through the place.

Soon, it will be our turn. It is supposed to reach the 90s with high humidity by the end of the week. That will sap my energy! Better start going to bed earlier.

Drank mostly water instead of alcohol at the party last night but this morning, I feel headachy. WTF? *scratching head*

too much water CAn actualy make you drunk no shit...
ita all about 'balance n the system'
and alcohol being slight violatile, this means we can drink more alky than water, BUT with extra happiness lol...
weird i know...
just imagine how many time people would go to toiet on a 'water drinking bars'

too much water CAn actualy make you drunk no shit...
ita all about 'balance n the system'
and alcohol being slight violatile, this means we can drink more alky than water, BUT with extra happiness lol...
weird i know...
just imagine how many time people would go to toiet on a 'water drinking bars'

I was sooo thirsty at the party last night. Whenever I drank beer or margaritas, it just made me more thirsty so I stopped drinking alcohol and drank water for the rest of the night. Felt so refreshed when I went to bed.

lovely sunny day to look at but so cold,i got fire on which i resent doing in May....
would like get that water gummer drink..i thought it kill you that amount

Wirelessly posted

Ears full of fluids, sore throat, runny nose!! I absolutely hate allergy season. This is the worst I have had in years!

This is how I woke up yesterday!! Been more of the same today :(

Happening in Minnesota too?....Felt that way for several days myself....several of my friends have the same feeling....wish I knew what it was.

been thinking how you were...
and feeling ok considering just had quareter of wild turkey rare breed bourbon weirdl NO hangover just FRESH ! um dont wanna repeat this but,,,,nice drunk night, real peaceful, damn i must be getting old now, used to go throu a bottle of evan williams...

amazing shit

Last edited:
ever wish a computer could feel pain and had feelings if so i tortcher it the same way do me
Sit and hang my head refuse to help it,i pull its wires out like it do my hair then fling it out of window and hope it broke every equivalent to bones in its sorry box,i slowly pull each key out like finger nails go have cup of tea then come back and kick its sorry arse...instead i bang me head on wall scream and start over again,this time pleading and coaxing kindness grrrrrrrr

:laugh2: Well...yeah!..mine has gone "ka-poop"...using my son's...can't reach my guy (not answering the phone) to come over to fix it...was working just fine...then decided to take a vacation or something....:giggle:...I'm getting ready to ship it to Costa Rica!....then again....a new Computer sounds really good to me...just might look around next week if my old one cannot be repaired.

:Ohno:...what am I gonna do without a workable computer?....:shock:

been thinking how you were...
and feeling ok considering just half of elijah craigs bourbon weirdl NO hangover just FRESH ! um dont wanna repeat this but,,,,nice drunk night, real peaceful, damn i must be getting old now, used to go throu a bottle of evan williams...

amazing shit

:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

I am happy, me and him are speaking again :)

Have a song stuck in my head for the last few days. Driving me crazy because I don't know the name of it. Hummed it to my two daughters over the phone thinking it was a piano piece they played in the past. They didn't recognize it either. There are no words, just music. I guess I can't complain, it's a nice tune unlike some of the stuff I get on most days:)

Mild headache, nappy but haven't laid down for a nap & probably shouldn't now because I have to leave in 1-1/2 hrs for an appt.

Doing alright....(still kicking...:giggle:)....now going to take my computer to my guy to repair or whatever needs to be done....gonna take a few days...so my "grouchy" son is getting tired of me using his....:giggle:...maybe I should have the Cable disconnected....then he would be a lot more "nicer" about it....:laugh2:

too full too acid in my tummy. i think i ate too much of vineager thingy that i ate paste that has vineager, ate pickle, ate other salad, ate cold sandwich. oh yea my co worker just retires today, its her last day of today! :D *burp* i couldnt believe that i ate the full plate in less than half hr. it shows of a bad bad bad sign!

I am busy on all the times on weeks. crazy times on busy times oftens relax and overwhelming oh omha fun enjoy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back