How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over-tired today. Not sure why.

Tired and achy, but otherwise okay. Achiness is due to driving to Fort Lauderdale to the airport in the flooding rain. Long drives are always hard on me. I get to do it again in 2 weeks and I am hoping that the weather is good that day.

Issue with letter carrier is being resolved and I now have all packages I was waiting on.

continue straight hard work tired, work out on body!

Tired, but I know why. Babysat my rambunctious 9 month old grandson all day. :o :)

Wirelessly posted

Ears full of fluids, sore throat, runny nose!! I absolutely hate allergy season. This is the worst I have had in years!

I feel like crap, got a flamboyant email from psychotic ex of nine years, gotta work on step 1 soon, and noonday hasnt even begun

Wirelessly posted

Ears full of fluids, sore throat, runny nose!! I absolutely hate allergy season. This is the worst I have had in years!

my eyes been red and runny since weekend not sure if bleach i used clear cat crap up from grass but i think it was grass allergy..i hate allergy season to..went for walk had new sandles on came back blisters on soul of feet,hobbling now

Feeling much better today (allergies)...it rained a lot here...and washing my hands often!....strep throat and bronchitis is going around where I live....

Very tired. Heat is sapping the energy. Could also be that we went and walked through some gardens in this hot humid air. Spent about 45 minutes walking through the place.

very outside recently on crappy :lol: crazy hottest serious! oh i see!

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling happy during this time of persecution in my own home. I know , something good will come out of this. I got persecuted for praying , it saddens me people I live with have an evil mind set.
I know people are praying for me!

woke up with excrutiating pain side of tounge must bit it during the night...why you get persecution in own home are the others different religion,are you in position to leave and go to church memeber for help

serious anxiety high lots of reason annoy stranger

An overall mix of emotions and such.

Sad about some things, mad about some things, worried about some, happy about some and achy all over.

Was a good day....until my computer pooooped out....using my son's computer now...very strange feeling....:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back