How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I am overwhelmed, studying for my exam on Monday.

slightly giddy about graduating today...(no not drinking, just saying half nervous and half excited and not too happy to put up with long ass hour or 2 of sitting watching a nothing). RME:roll:

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
slightly giddy about graduating today...(no not drinking, just saying half nervous and half excited and not too happy to put up with long ass hour or 2 of sitting watching a nothing). RME:roll:

Congratulations! Play a game from you phone lol jk

Congrats to you, Grummer....If it were feasible for me to attend...you would have found me in the front row seat....cheering and whistling!....:wave:

Kudos!

Two hours of sitting--I have been there! Actually, I had to stand for one or two hours waiting to be parade in, then sitting for long time until it is your turn to get up and walk to the stage to pick up diploma, be photographed, then it is back to sitting for more longer until the whole commencement is over.

So for my second degree, I skip the commencement, instead told them to mail the diploma home. :laugh2:

Kudos!

Two hours of sitting--I have been there! Actually, I had to stand for one or two hours waiting to be parade in, then sitting for long time until it is your turn to get up and walk to the stage to pick up diploma, be photographed, then it is back to sitting for more longer until the whole commencement is over.

So for my second degree, I skip the commencement, instead told them to mail the diploma home. :laugh2:

it took 2 hours today yes, ...and...i was the SECOND right after the first graduand called to go on stage, so I didnt get a chance to sic back and watch to learn...however went smoothly...
was told lots clapped for me, but I didnt hear it much, as i was so focused on what im supposed to be doing...
knew nothing else there...it went ok then we left for home instead coffee in the tent...

Kudos!

Yeah- I never went to any graduation ceremonies myself except high school.

Yeah- I never went to any graduation ceremonies myself except high school.

I wish I can say same about me. graduation ceremony. yuck. but my mom was very insistent about it :roll:

Wirelessly posted

If he misses me, he knows where to find me.

sleepy, after this weeks, and last 2 days including today was spent on catching up with work, my brain is taxed...

Feeling up to cleaning the oven...:giggle:...so guessing I'm feeling fine...Vision is really good!...But one eye is still slightly "red"...(and no, I'm not smoking anything!)....See the Doctor next week...and I do detest doctors for some reason...thinking it's because one doctor said I should be in bed by 9PM and up at 6AM....say what?....Nobody dictates to me what time is my bedtime....and I get up whenever I want to!....'Enuf said.

Feeling up to cleaning the oven...:giggle:...so guessing I'm feeling fine...Vision is really good!...But one eye is still slightly "red"...(and no, I'm not smoking anything!)....See the Doctor next week...and I do detest doctors for some reason...thinking it's because one doctor said I should be in bed by 9PM and up at 6AM....say what?....Nobody dictates to me what time is my bedtime....and I get up whenever I want to!....'Enuf said.

My body must have heard your doc. I go to bed around 9 and wake up (for good) around 6. Haven't used an alarm for years, but that might change depending on where my next job is & what the hours are.

My body must have heard your doc. I go to bed around 9 and wake up (for good) around 6. Haven't used an alarm for years, but that might change depending on where my next job is & what the hours are.

Yeah...even my sisters are usually in bed around 9PM...but I've always been a "night owl" (working nights all my life)....could never get into the day shift or being an "early riser"....but no matter what time I do go to bed, I'm usually up around 9-9:30.AM...

Remembering too :giggle:...when I went over to my sister's house years ago around 11PM on a Friday night....and she chewed me out!....for waking her up....:roll:...so I called her an "old foggie"....:giggle:...she was livid for a long time about that.....

I have a sister who's a night owl. She has an 8 to 5 job but has always been lucky to have bosses who let her work 10ish to 7ish. We know not to call her on weekends till at least 10 am. We usually have to leave a message enemy then. She tends to sleep most of the weekend.

Totally wore out...went to a Rummage Sale w/a friend today to benefit a Mission by CODA's....met a few deaf there...and WOW...the bargains! Left with so much stuff....gave some of it to a friend who was moving....:roll:...(for her new apartment)....

A little blah. Had wanted to take advantage of the (FINALLY!) warmer weather but this morning was a total downpour. So now everything's wet and muddy. The upside is that everything looks green! I have a "forest" of a yard so it's all very very green.

Totally wore out...went to a Rummage Sale w/a friend today to benefit a Mission by CODA's....met a few deaf there...and WOW...the bargains! Left with so much stuff....gave some of it to a friend who was moving....:roll:...(for her new apartment)....

ha we call it garage sale here, and well still its nice, a its thought of others that counts

id like to do that too, but people will think im too weird, acting like a donator from church urgh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back