How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate audism.

even worse now, i got a crap start on research ideas, now just now I think I d like the idea from Shel 90, say 'how many people know about audism', now i need a better line...grrr its drving me up the wall

Much better today...got lots of rest and sleep and finally stopped being sick (vomiting)....Went by that Hot Dog Stand this AM....to find out he hasn't been there in 2 days...and someone else got sick also....Gonna try to get his ID and report it....And believe me, as much as I like Hot Dogs...I'll be making my own from now on.

Much better today...got lots of rest and sleep and finally stopped being sick (vomiting)....Went by that Hot Dog Stand this AM....to find out he hasn't been there in 2 days...and someone else got sick also....Gonna try to get his ID and report it....And believe me, as much as I like Hot Dogs...I'll be making my own from now on.

Gonna buy the grinding & stuffing equipment, sleeves and the "meat" that goes into hot dogs? Cool. Oh, you mean cook you own hot dogs. :giggle:

Gonna buy the grinding & stuffing equipment, sleeves and the "meat" that goes into hot dogs? Cool. Oh, you mean cook you own hot dogs. :giggle:

Not to that extreme...:giggle:...everything will be "fresh" and anything left over for Tacos or Taco Salad.....and have a "machine" for left overs....the boys...:giggle:

Seriously tho'...no more Hot Dog Stands for me...even had a friend that got sick from Subway...we just never know exactly what we put into our systems....

I feel shitty today thanks to a nasty cold and hacking cough. What a wonderful day for me. :roll:

Feeling a little sick from a mild case of heatstroke. My classroom was about 90 degrees today due to the heat wave. So hot in the building plus moving around lot because of teaching using ASL and English. My body hurts everywhere.

Feeling a lot better since the surgery. Anxiety levels are lowering and pain is subsiding.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling good today :)

run out of me pain killers so before day is out i going to feel like sh1t dreading next 24hrs

Hope u feel better soon, my friend!

yeah i noticed that coulple months ago, maybe 3 now, it was HOT as hell, and the hotness we've been getting in Old Zoland is differient, its changing, days more humid and other days just 'too clean' with sun rays searing into our skins and other days its just when its hardly humid but so hot that you get headaches just from being unable to do things INSIDE the house, be it cloudy or not, its getting weird...

its happening around the world almost as if pollens have changed patterns too...so the sun's intensity is more 'felt' im not sure what it is
but im saying we've noticed it too, hayfevers was on the rise too, (not me, but I do have it), just more and more people are getting affected by excessively warn weather with less extremes of temps rise/drops during the 24 hours course/cycles...

a weird day 50 and 50 , in the morning it was good, yesterday's frustration slipped and gone, then im noticing my main supervisior is a real pain in the ass...she being very patronising to us students and is quite rude. But theres no ethics on compus to go this far, sneaky cow

but basically i know that by tmw, i wont give a damn, id just move on and study hard...just it arent my favourite supervisor. and nope i wont let her supervise me on the later studies id find one else i can trust....(yes its a big thing for me esp at this 700-900 levels)

not good health. doesn't work perfect health successfully welling unfornately :/ I will cuting to better cutting to sleep rid high medication strong sleep serious! I hope better soon improve , I think so better!

i bit drunk now, and loving it, only steady streams of wine andthere is nothing i could do outside (concrete+fence work to finish of dogs run, ((yes its a big one)) ) so im in side sipping lovely 5 stars international rated wine that i got for ten bucks each, gonna order some pizza tonight watch films and just relax, been a hard week, interesting but Hard so kicking back my feets up is what im gonna do this week (and keep warm its getting colder quite fast!)

...so if i play up, dont ban me, its not my fault, blame it on the grape juice...:giggle:

no sleep just watching clock,feel sick today,going out to family meal i so dont want to go but gonna have to thought of food making me feel sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back