How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the hearing people view the Deaf community, because are cheating on deaf for really. I am not in their shoes.

You copying some hearing student's thread?

Write your own ideas for us to know you.

The joints in my fingers are so inflamed, it is very difficult and painful to type.

My sister and a friend have the same thing....it's difficult no matter what it is you try to do....So far (and knock on wood), I've not had this problem, and since I was a typesetter for many years, thought I would.

Tired as heck. My husband had a 30-minute surgery and a 6.5 hour wait to go with it. We were so tired and cranky by the time we left. ARGHH !!

Hope your husband is fine.

Thanks, Botts. He had a tumor. It was removed. Sent to pathology to be sure it was benign (the surgeon thought so, so now just waiting for confirmation.) It was in his chest.

ouch thats the worse kind to get...
my ear is ringining like mad tonight, stressed about an essay..gotta stay calm count to 10 and breathe....and repeat...

Thanks, Botts. He had a tumor. It was removed. Sent to pathology to be sure it was benign (the surgeon thought so, so now just waiting for confirmation.) It was in his chest.

Best wishes!!

Frequent visits to the bathroom but no pain or discomfort. Just waiting to see if the cause is just something I ate or a bug before I decide to call in sick.

Botti, how are your hands today?

AC, am glad your hub's will be confirmed as benign!

I am looking forward to seeing some friends tonight I haven't seen in quite a while.
I'm also sad-

i had yet another argument with the boss half wit loosly called policewoman,i dont think it much to ask making juniour half wit go into a residential home and apologised to Downs sydrome young woman and having terp there for my benifit,i can manage without but i want piss them off,you dont talk to deaf woman with back to me,and cos i was lip reading rather than looking at her eyes apparently lip readers are liers it means you taking longer to answer a question and you are thinking a responce slower as to lie better,and this is what senior half wit told me..so i thinking very mixed thoughts

Tired as heck. My husband had a 30-minute surgery and a 6.5 hour wait to go with it. We were so tired and cranky by the time we left. ARGHH !!

ohh that was pretty long. hope he is ok. and hope the test will be result that is not serious.

I am feeling a bit better from this cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back