How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Botti, how are your hands today?

AC, am glad your hub's will be confirmed as benign!

I am looking forward to seeing some friends tonight I haven't seen in quite a while.
I'm also sad-

Thanks for asking, dogmom. :)

Not as bad today. It's a warmer sunny day, and it is possible that has something to do with it.

Feeling a bit better today after my knee surgery yesterday.. wow what a wild adventure...will explain more later... ohhh...*btw in case ya asking, my knee is okay and sore but that's normal lol*

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Feeling a bit better today after my knee surgery yesterday.. wow what a wild adventure...will explain more later... ohhh...*btw in case ya asking, my knee is okay and sore but that's normal lol*

Welcome back Sharky! Good to hear it went well with surgery :)

i feel like a big car battery gone flat, even the starter motor wont work on me...im attaching myself to a charger, and legs and arms just doesnt wanna move, wont even hop on a bus for ride...man im stuffed andthe workload facing me is just daunting...my eye lids are weighing in heavy for 24.7 for last couple days gonn crash..

Apparently I'm feeling pmsy and b@#%&y, I should probably step away from my keyboard until I can play well with others :eek3:

Apparently I'm feeling pmsy and b@#%&y, I should probably step away from my keyboard until I can play well with others :eek3:

:P I enjoyed it. I thought late deafened aren't that different, and when I die, you can take my place as the evil person who tells whiners to cut it out! ;)

I have problem on issues on sleepy worstly low engery stranger health my body!

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:

You can always visit random rants thread lol

I have mixed actually.

I got more job news, the office manager at the clinic I'm going to start at next wednesday, it was supposed to part time 2 days a week, wed and sat.....well she texted me this after noon. They lost a fulltime therapist and she wants to know if I want to go full time!!!! :D I texted her back absolutely now we're just trying to figure out my schedule, and when I start which kind of depends on my current boss. I'd like to give her 2 weeks notice, but she's known to tell people if they want to leave the company they can just leave now...so kind of dreading that talk.

This great news, I'm very excited great opportunity for me to make a lot more money.

Now the mixed feelings, and you can make fun of me it's okay. Not sure how many of you read my thread "I just want you to be happy" in the relationship section. Long story short I got into a sticky complicated relationship with a cooworker that he cut off for whatever reason. Problem is my feelings aren't dependent on his feelings and mine aren't going anywhere. I was looking forward to seeing him slightly less, but honestly the idea that when I leave my current job I lore than likely will never see this guy again is like a punch to the gut. Doesn't matter that nothing was going anywhere now anyway. BUT on the other hand I know not seeing him will be the best thing for me. So yeah very mixed feeling I got going on here. Oh and did I mention I'm pmsing which just makes it all that much more awesome!!! :eek3:

Congrats on the new job :rockon:

As for the other things ... Keep calm ... and inhale large quantities of chocolate:aw:

Congrats on the new job :rockon:

As for the other things ... Keep calm ... and inhale large quantities of chocolate:aw:
Thanks!!! really this is awesome news!
I'm going to skip the chocolate, but I am about to change into my workout clothes and do the p90x ab ripper and go for a run. I'm supposed to do a different workout today but I think taking off my hearing aids and just running for awhile will do me good!

I got into a sticky complicated relationship with a cooworker that he cut off for whatever reason. Problem is my feelings aren't dependent on his feelings and mine aren't going anywhere. I was looking forward to seeing him slightly less, but honestly the idea that when I leave my current job I lore than likely will never see this guy again is like a punch to the gut. Doesn't matter that nothing was going anywhere now anyway. BUT on the other hand I know not seeing him will be the best thing for me. So yeah very mixed feeling I got going on here. Oh and did I mention I'm pmsing which just makes it all that much more awesome!!! :eek3:

That's actually a big positive. If you have to give up because you know you won't see him, it will open you up to the possibilities of a new relationship that will be better for you.

That's actually a big positive. If you have to give up because you know you won't see him, it will open you up to the possibilities of a new relationship that will be better for you.

Absolutely!! Seeing him off and on all day everyday has not been helpful. nope nope nope, been kind of hellish actually. In my head I know it's for the best, it's still just gut wrenching at the moment. I'll be okay though. :ty:

Laid off today due to restructuring. :( The employer is one that requires you to pack up & vacate ASAP so as not to have time to steal info, etc, if you're so inclined. This is when I regret making my cubby a home away from home. :o
I will still be on the payroll for two weeks & then get 2 weeks severance pay, so I have some time before I need to panic (& start hitting my savings). The also offer assistance finding other work & my boss & his boss are going to help me with some contacts the have at their old employer (where I was a contractor) & with the temp agency the now use. So I'm hopeful I'll find another job & hope it pays as well & has good health insurance.

I am a little sore after all my exercise yesterday. Other than that, feeling bad for LoveBlue and others.

Finally got some much needed sleep and getting back to "normal" somewhat....Using muscle rub on my neck and shoulders for the "tension pain"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back