How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling So Fine....gonna be in the 80's all week (per the weatherman)....

It was around 65 at lunch time with no cold wind. Loved my lunch time walk. Have to remember to start taking my sun hat with me to lunch.

Tomorrow and Weds will be in the 70's and maybe even 80. Then cool down a bit, but that's ok with me. Don't want summer to start so early.

Should be 75 here today. My husband bought me a pair of off brand Croc type camo clogs.

For an arthritic with very little cartilage in my toe joints, I have very stylish feet!

Should be 75 here today. My husband bought me a pair of off brand Croc type camo clogs.

For an arthritic with very little cartilage in my toe joints, I have very stylish feet!

Are you going to camo your scooter so you can sneak up on people? :P

Note to self. Stay out of Botts neck of the woods.

I'm dressed far too warm for these temps, so I'm really hot in my skin right now. It's about 45 outside right now and frankly that's too warm after what we've had lately !! :lol:

i still wear boots while outside is about 53 degrres. I dont care!! i will miss wearing boots. :lol:

i feel like panicking , been sleeping in all morning just to try to wake up, dragging myself around its so hard, like 2 days ago i was feeling fine about all that, and now for last 2 days my lectuerer is being a b i t c h saying i must read this and that, but without telling me specifically what it is, ie what readings, chapters unbelievaible and lots of self-doubt piled on me. it feels like as if the oxygen tanks run out in scuba driver the tank suddenly go heavy...sinking down...
horrible feeling...

Last edited:
sorta bit better now, theres not too much to worry about, ras there nothin to do but just to and attend and watch all day, hopefully i dont get asked any questions while it doesnt usually doesnt happen to me, but not that i get asked, im normally quite prepared but right now (tmw is thursday (im a day ahead of you english and american counterparts)..i just dont wanna look ill-prepared for this sort of course.

:wave:I'm tired and intrigued about how my new job will go...
it's been cold and raining here, we have flash flood watches out-

Shel, I haven't had the chance to meet you but I've seen from this forum how hard you work with the kids. I've also worked with kids with a variety of needs and abilities and can only imagine the amount of time and effort you put in. Most teachers work their buts off and don't get much respect for it:hug

Kristina, I have a:hug: for you too!
Amrbosia, congrats on your new job!

So Bott, where is the pic of you on your stealth scooter with your cool new clogs?:cool2:

Grumm, good luck with your course!

exhausted. completely exhausted. 3 hours of sleep.... and then to airport.... and did my work in plane... then took a cab straight to work..... meeting's in few minutes and then I'm off to hotel to ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I'm way too tired to check out a deaf cafe afterward.

:wave:I'm tired and intrigued about how my new job will go...
it's been cold and raining here, we have flash flood watches out-

Shel, I haven't had the chance to meet you but I've seen from this forum how hard you work with the kids. I've also worked with kids with a variety of needs and abilities and can only imagine the amount of time and effort you put in. Most teachers work their buts off and don't get much respect for it:hug

Kristina, I have a:hug: for you too!
Amrbosia, congrats on your new job!

So Bott, where is the pic of you on your stealth scooter with your cool new clogs?:cool2:

Grumm, good luck with your course!
Sadly my scooter is still red. :D. What is your new job?

oh, well, not stealthy - yet! But powered by Bott, which is an automatic advantage:)

My new job is to assist customers at a holistic pet supply shop. For many years I've been shopping there. I remember when they first opened and they had maybe one shelf of dog kibble. They've expanded a LOT and now also have a lots and lots of raw food which is what I feed. The store staff and I often see each other at other dog events. Store owners have two little Bichon-mixes from rescue with multiple health issues which was why the people started the business.
So I'll be taking customer questions, showing where stuff, explaining about food/nutrition and other products. Also helping with inventory/stocking...not really going to be doing anything with money/cash register. I'm always pretty open about my learning disability when I'm shopping and I don't know if anyone there remembers about it but the owner has implied or said a few times now that my main thing will be as I described, and for paying then I take them to the counter.

oh, well, not stealthy - yet! But powered by Bott, which is an automatic advantage:)

My new job is to assist customers at a holistic pet supply shop. For many years I've been shopping there. I remember when they first opened and they had maybe one shelf of dog kibble. They've expanded a LOT and now also have a lots and lots of raw food which is what I feed. The store staff and I often see each other at other dog events. Store owners have two little Bichon-mixes from rescue with multiple health issues which was why the people started the business.
So I'll be taking customer questions, showing where stuff, explaining about food/nutrition and other products. Also helping with inventory/stocking...not really going to be doing anything with money/cash register. I'm always pretty open about my learning disability when I'm shopping and I don't know if anyone there remembers about it but the owner has implied or said a few times now that my main thing will be as I described, and for paying then I take them to the counter.
Sounds ideal! Good luck to you.

I have worst to headache not good!, seems not good well. I think so serious!

Have had a migraine for the last 2 1/2 days. Doc says he called in prescription, but so far pharmacy can't find it. Will call pharmacy again.

Food poisoning yesterday....my 1st time....(from a Hot Dog Stand)...sick as a dog last night and part of today....now eating chicken w/rice soup (hate Mushroom soup) and drinking Sprite...

Slowly getting better...I have been away from Alldeaf since mid Jan, my illness took turn for worse temporarily. It has been very frustrating for me. I can't wait for my illness to go into remission which should be within a year or so. Here I am back, trying to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back