How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect! What can I bring?

(I'd write more but I have to go mop the kitchen floor:ty:)

You can bring a mop, vacuum cleaner, window cleaner.... :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I am enjoying my spring break :) loving my time with mio amor <3

tumblr_mkaedf1yHR1rfisnio1_500.jpg

TIRED!! It's 2:34 am I just about to go to bed. Spent 5 hours in the emergency room for my son to get 3 stitches by his eye. ugh and my phone's battery died 2 hours in super ugh, should have brought my kindle!

TIRED!! It's 2:34 am I just about to go to bed. Spent 5 hours in the emergency room for my son to get 3 stitches by his eye. ugh and my phone's battery died 2 hours in super ugh, should have brought my kindle!

what a day you had
get good sleep i hope

what a day you had
get good sleep i hope

Well, I slept some, I slept through my bed shaker alarm for an hour though haha. Luckily at almost 3 I wasn't thinking about the fact that today is Friday and I go in to work an hour later than the other days and I could have reset it. SO I still have time to sip my coffee, puff on my ecig and browse the net....wake up a bit before I get ready for work :D

Feeling down..don't want to return to work on Monday.

Feeling down..don't want to return to work on Monday.

My kids feel the same what you are feeling. I wish kids dont have to go to school so i come to work early and go home early. oh well. soon back to reality.

I am glad I don't have kids with you as their teacher if that is the way you feel about being there.

well you have not met her in person. I have met her in person. I would love to have my kids to be their teacher. She have been sharing her opinions and mention a lot about kids needs on AD. Yes she has been working hard with kids for years. This online forum allows all of us to vent it all. Nothing wrong with that.

I am glad I don't have kids with you as their teacher if that is the way you feel about being there.

Quite the pessiment aren't you?

So stupid. :lol:

well you have not met her in person. I have met her in person. I would love to have my kids to be their teacher. She have been sharing her opinions and mention a lot about kids needs on AD. Yes she has been working hard with kids for years. This online forum allows all of us to vent it all. Nothing wrong with that.

Thank you. Love you girl!

I really appreciate your comments. You are right...it is normal to feel blah about returning to work after a short break. Nobody truly understands how much myself and the other teachers need a break. I don't think Jane understands how exhausted I have been from the new demands on my job since September and I don't think Jane understands that I haven't had a raise in 5 years.

I am going to say it...that was a bitchy thing of her to say without checking to why I felt down about returning to work.

My kids feel the same what you are feeling. I wish kids dont have to go to school so i come to work early and go home early. oh well. soon back to reality.

Just hate to see my vacation ending. It was so nice to spend more time with my son. I love sleeping in and being lazy. Always too fast! Ha!

Two weeks of break is always perfect and then I would be ready to return to work. One week goes by way too fast!

bad weird headache annoy won't help better!

Big weekend coming up-more Cochlear Implant exercise- two nights in row!
Thanks swing & cha cha!
One way to get "interesting exercise" though slightly different than swimming!

Happy I finally managed to get a larger battery pack for my scooter to accommodate more powerful batteries! I will rule the town with my ability to travel far distances!

And although it was hard to find the part, I did it all by email and live text chat. :) Mobility companies don't necessarily cater to deaf people, but they made the communication easy for me.

:shock:

What kind of grapes did you eat today? Were they more sour than usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back