How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
since put faggies down i got cough feel rough,plod on

Feeling down..don't want to return to work on Monday.

I am glad I don't have kids with you as their teacher if that is the way you feel about being there.

JaneB - I will say this here for you and all to see. I think Shel is a phenomenal teacher and I know like most teachers, she busts her hiney in doing all that her students need. I personally would have loved for her to be a teacher for my daughter. Maybe then, my daughter might have been able to go a little farther than she did with her learning disabilities. As dedicated as I was, I couldn't get past her disabilities, but Shel is that much more dedicated and I have to know that her students love being in her class.

I thought your post was just a little on the snippy side and I am sorry for your feeling in that respect.

I totally agree, Kristina. You (and a bunch of us) know Shel outside AD and we know she's a phenomenal teacher.

since put faggies down i got cough feel rough,plod on

I keep forgetting you are in the UK until I read some of your posts. :) Here in the US those first 4 words would have an entirely different meaning!! :lol:

Sorry you aren't feeling great, feel better soon.

JaneB - I will say this here for you and all to see. I think Shel is a phenomenal teacher and I know like most teachers, she busts her hiney in doing all that her students need. I personally would have loved for her to be a teacher for my daughter. Maybe then, my daughter might have been able to go a little farther than she did with her learning disabilities. As dedicated as I was, I couldn't get past her disabilities, but Shel is that much more dedicated and I have to know that her students love being in her class.

I thought your post was just a little on the snippy side and I am sorry for your feeling in that respect.

Me thinks she has always been a little "snippy"....

Just hate to see my vacation ending. It was so nice to spend more time with my son. I love sleeping in and being lazy. Always too fast! Ha!

Two weeks of break is always perfect and then I would be ready to return to work. One week goes by way too fast!
How dare you act human?? You are a teacher! You are required to love to go to work every day; no vacation or holidays for you!

You know, most teachers would be happier if they only dealt with the children they teach. Problem is, there are parents for these children.

No need to apologize to anyone for enjoying time with your own family.

feeling pretty good busy week ahead but glad done some work last week to prepare for the next 3 days and the 2 days after that (contact course), anticipating and not afraid, which is the best feeling to have in this post-graduate study. theres no room for panics and I am usually susepitable to get panics and its the terrifying when it attacks. Not id slack off now, never! just all about even pace, and apart from that a little snotty nose it bleeded a bit last night (picking it too much while reading, tad stressy sorta, i just dont like blocked noses (hayfever related as had all 4 animals in same room all snuggling to keep warm in the colder-than-usualy autumn night as last night was), todays' warm and sunnier (not sunny, and had rain last night didnt know as ofc HA off when asleep)...so not bad..good day ahead as long as i keep reading and wrting notes, and steady feed myself and animals this week will be a bit tough but im prepared.
That's how im feeling good and prepared for the hard work ahead.

Wirelessly posted

I had a great day sharing the baby dedication of a friend of mine. I interpreted the child birth it was a special day for me seeing the baby again since the day she was born Aug 2012. I got a chance to hold her and play with her. She's so talkative with voice and hands. She tries to sign when she see's around deaf people, too cute!

Thank you, my friends

Wow, I feel touched with the great support from my friends.

I see on FB that my other friends who are teachers are posting how bummed that they are about their spring break ending or blah about going back to work.

Wow...people LOVE being on vacation more than working. Who doesn't? lol

Getting super nervous for the practical I'm going to do in a couple hours. It's a massage on the office manager at the clinic I want to work for, it's kind of like an audition.....do I have the skills? Yeah I got the skills ;) but I'm still nervous!!! I read somewhere Aquarians are nervous folks, I believe I get nervous likes it's my job :) Very glad I had my tubes and mic covers replaced and the filters popped out of the ear hooks on my aids though, I have a better chance of understanding her than I did a week ago!! So that's good!

feeling pretty good busy week ahead but glad done some work last week to prepare for the next 3 days and the 2 days after that (contact course), anticipating and not afraid, which is the best feeling to have in this post-graduate study. theres no room for panics and I am usually susepitable to get panics and its the terrifying when it attacks. Not id slack off now, never! just all about even pace, and apart from that a little snotty nose it bleeded a bit last night (picking it too much while reading, tad stressy sorta, i just dont like blocked noses (hayfever related as had all 4 animals in same room all snuggling to keep warm in the colder-than-usualy autumn night as last night was), todays' warm and sunnier (not sunny, and had rain last night didnt know as ofc HA off when asleep)...so not bad..good day ahead as long as i keep reading and wrting notes, and steady feed myself and animals this week will be a bit tough but im prepared.
That's how im feeling good and prepared for the hard work ahead.

of course it blocked if stick your finger up it,dont pick ya nose or dont admit to it
i feel cold cold cold and got one to,but i dont pick me nose

Feeling very depressed and very pissed. Also, not trusting much of anyone anymore.

WHoo hoo!!! I got it!! I'm going to start Saturday, I could work there all day on wednesday too, I'm going to talk to the lady about that later. She was said she was very impressed. My stretches were awesome, my trigger point work was awesome, my pressure was awesome, deep but not too deep. I was sooo nervous, now I feel like Ima explode!! Super happy face :D

WHoo hoo!!! I got it!! I'm going to start Saturday, I could work there all day on wednesday too, I'm going to talk to the lady about that later. She was said she was very impressed. My stretches were awesome, my trigger point work was awesome, my pressure was awesome, deep but not too deep. I was sooo nervous, now I feel like Ima explode!! Super happy face :D

Congrats!! do they provide you a health insurance?? i hope so.

Congrats!! do they provide you a health insurance?? i hope so.

no :( they don't even do my taxes, I'm going to get 1099 there, I'll be a subcontractor, individual contractor...whatever. I am not in an industry that does benefits. No 401k, holidays vacation time, none of that.

no :( they don't even do my taxes, I'm going to get 1099 there, I'll be a subcontractor, individual contractor...whatever. I am not in an industry that does benefits. No 401k, holidays vacation time, none of that.

Oh, dang. but your name would be appearing in the massage world and they will be interested in you.

tumblr_mkvgkee16d1s2yegdo1_400.gif

I AM SORRY!! I am so ADDICTED TO the TARD SAUCE the cute GRUMPY CAT!

Feeling So Fine....gonna be in the 80's all week (per the weatherman)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back