How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good day....weather was beautiful for a change from all that "frosty" weather....should be a nice Easter weekend....son just took me out to Sonic for a milkshake....said he would really love to take a rich ol' lady out tonight!...:giggle:...Got good news from my ENT as well....

Feeling a little concerned but hopefully will get an answer on Monday. Got a letter from the doctor's office saying they've been trying to call (phone not working right now) and they need to talk to me about my test results from my blood work. Hope it's nothing serious.

Feeling tired after a late night in DC. Got lots to do today and tmw. I cant wait until Monday when I can really rest and do nothing.

A little congested, but got a good nights sleep!...Nice morning here....2 of my boys went Shrimping last night and came back late after I went to bed...they are still sleeping...so I'm sort of tip-toeing around...maybe I should get a big pot and start banging on it!...:giggle:..."Rise & Shine!...It's the good ol' morning time"!

i freezing...my dish washer just broke down after filling it now got lug everything out do it by hand....so cold and pissed off,but i do it tomorrow

i freezing...my dish washer just broke down after filling it now got lug everything out do it by hand....so cold and pissed off,but i do it tomorrow

That really sucks!...I had so many dishes to wash today after cooking a very big dinner...I had to wash some of them by hand....If my dishwasher ever breaks down...I'd probably call 9-1-1...:giggle:

my ear is screaming all day (tinnitus at the worst), not fun better days will come, as long as I relax long enough for it to come...ohhh boy...

Feeling tired after a late night in DC. Got lots to do today and tmw. I cant wait until Monday when I can really rest and do nothing.

I can't stand doing nothing for too long. It's good for a while, and then it gets boring.

my ear is screaming all day (tinnitus at the worst), not fun better days will come, as long as I relax long enough for it to come...ohhh boy...

Sorry Grummer...(one of my fav AD'ers)....:giggle:....been there and guessing the best thing to do is keep busy and ignore it as much as possible....Have had tennitus for...wow...over 30 years and more!....Guessing it's hard to study/concentrate for you?....Dunno if you have musical tennitus also?....

My tummy is still weak. Actually, it is my fault.. someone sent me and told me to be strong. I thought I can handle it. WRONG! I saw Kevin Ware broke his leg, bone was 6 inches out of his leg on youtube and picture. I almost got faint from work!!! i manage to walk and sat down on the chair and breath it. Yes I am ok now.

My tummy is still weak. Actually, it is my fault.. someone sent me and told me to be strong. I thought I can handle it. WRONG! I saw Kevin Ware broke his leg, bone was 6 inches out of his leg on youtube and picture. I almost got faint from work!!! i manage to walk and sat down on the chair and breath it. Yes I am ok now.

After we heard about it on the news last night, my daughter found the video and watched it, multiple times I believe. She loves to watch EMT shows, surgeries, etc. That's why I told her she should pursue something in the medical field. She's studying to be a nurse. She would rather be in the operating room than an "on the floor" nurse.

I told her that I did not want to see it, though I don't think I would feel faint or anything like that. When my husband had is lower leg amputed and it wasn't healing, at one point I actually looked into his leg so the doctor could show me how it wasn't healing. Even took a pic...wanna see it? :eek3: I don't know where that pic is right now. Was on my old phone.

Sorry Grummer...(one of my fav AD'ers)....:giggle:....been there and guessing the best thing to do is keep busy and ignore it as much as possible....Have had tennitus for...wow...over 30 years and more!....Guessing it's hard to study/concentrate for you?....Dunno if you have musical tennitus also?....

yes i do have that too, just yesteday is just eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE GGGRRR EEEEEEE All day driving me mental

yes i do have that too, just yesteday is just eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE GGGRRR EEEEEEE All day driving me mental

I suffered in silence when I first started having tennitus....didn't know what the hell it was!....The "eeeeeeeeeeee...zinnnnnnnging" I'm having now....(guessing the hearies reading all this about tennitus are probably thinking we're a little looooney)...but only if they really knew what we deafies have to go through...*sign*...

we 'hear it more' because we have nothing left to 'cover the tinnitus' ie masking...so its much more obvious
. yup its no joy i dont mind being deaf, but tinnitus is really that bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back