How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
fine for the most part, a bit tired, a bit hungry.

SQUEEEEEEEEE! Got to hold my cute little baby niece for the first time this morning! awwwwww she's so friggin' cute.. and so tiny! My day has been made. :)

SQUEEEEEEEEE! Got to hold my cute little baby niece for the first time this morning! awwwwww she's so friggin' cute.. and so tiny! My day has been made. :)

Ahhh that is always a magical moment. My goddaughter has picked my name to call me, MoMo....I think it's cute so we are going for it.

Children are such a blessing. I hope you get to spend many wonderful times with your beautiful niece.

How much does she weight ?

about 7 pounds.

Ahhh that is always a magical moment. My goddaughter has picked my name to call me, MoMo....I think it's cute so we are going for it.

Children are such a blessing. I hope you get to spend many wonderful times with your beautiful niece.

my nephew Noah calls my mom (his grandma) YaYa. My other nephews call her Grammy. Leave it to Noah to be the odd one hehe

about 7 pounds.

my nephew Noah calls my mom (his grandma) YaYa. My other nephews call her Grammy. Leave it to Noah to be the odd one heh

I'm glad my goddaughter picked MoMo could have been MooMoo,:giggle:

Very excited because...

Attachments

• Pregnancypictures.jpg
    Pregnancypictures.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
bored tonight! someone message me to keep me entertain before i fall asleep even tho sleep really does sound good right now

bored tonight! someone message me to keep me entertain before i fall asleep even tho sleep really does sound good right now

Would you like some cheese with that whine??? :laugh2:

Lousy...... been sneezing all night. Three times earlier tonight, and five more just a moment ago. This is gonna be a LONG day.

blah...don't like getting up this early.

shel, that's what weekends are for....
i don't like getting up during week either.... not that i work, not but im always busying with things, if i don't then the whole place will be a mess or that year-off study , private study goes to waste....

Sleepy. Need a nap.
Hmm, am I feeling like an old lady or a young child? :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Always trying to keep my spirit up...but these days, with my left ear...it's hard to do....nothing being done to remedy it, even with the best Doctor in town....gonna see if I can get an earlier appt.. as the next one is next month....

Always trying to keep my spirit up...but these days, with my left ear...it's hard to do....nothing being done to remedy it, even with the best Doctor in town....gonna see if I can get an earlier appt.. as the next one is next month....
I hope you get that earlier appointment. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back