How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad... One of the kids i teach ASL to passed away along with his family...

Kind of blah today. Not sleeping well anymore and we've had all kinds of rain.

If the OP never use Dr. Bach rescue remedy before it would not be wise to use it before a job interview . They could get a bad reaction to it, just b/c something is natural it does not mean it's safe for everyone. They would better off getting a good night sleep and try not to worry about their interview all night .

yes you right...
I feel like crap after getting cactus in hands never knew make you feel so bad still sending shivers

Move to San Francisco, it's much cooler here. :D

I lived in the Bay Area for 20 years. They weather is super nice but since we do a lot of water sports it is pretty nice that the lakes around here are 84º right now.

Lazy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Move to San Francisco, it's much cooler here. :D

Nice . I need to live in a cooler place. I live close to the mountains HOT! I am in socal

Kind of lonely tonight. But got a short run in. Now just need to unwind a bit.

Nice . I need to live in a cooler place. I live close to the mountains HOT! I am in socal

I went for road cycle on Santa Monica Mountains with 95 degrees about two months ago, it was really HOT enough for me to drink up all two water bottles, and requested support vehicle to refill water bottles. I could not stand living in HOT place.

SF/Bay Area weather stays cool at the most of the time, if I want to swim in 90's I can always drive across the mountain (to Tracy/Sacramento) to feel 90's.

Weather always shows three different temperatures for Coast/Bay/Inland all that within 30 miles radius. :lol:

kgotv_7day.jpg

um, sore but optimistic , strangely....and no im not on painkillers. now very little dosages like 1x panadol every 4 hours (500mg)....and nothing else, apart from Vit-C for cold....

some reason not get rid smell of cat crap just been on beach and smell dog crap...topped up nature pond in garden forgot turn garden hoes off so it overflowed now line of little confused frogs looking at me.

Yeah thanks to Obama care I now have a 250 dollar copay when I go to the er.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

very stiff and sore but feeling excited to have lunch with one of the girls from my group. This is our first time having lunch with just two of us. We both dont have that kind of relationship when we can just do things together without the other two girls but finally it is starting to happen.

Then, tmw I will go to Ocean City to stay with one of the other girls from my group. The other one is in Puerto Rico for a month.

I went for road cycle on Santa Monica Mountains with 95 degrees about two months ago, it was really HOT enough for me to drink up all two water bottles, and requested support vehicle to refill water bottles. I could not stand living in HOT place.

SF/Bay Area weather stays cool at the most of the time, if I want to swim in 90's I can always drive across the mountain (to Tracy/Sacramento) to feel 90's.

Weather always shows three different temperatures for Coast/Bay/Inland all that within 30 miles radius. :lol:

kgotv_7day.jpg

Riding in 95 degrees weather you are brave. At the same time drink plenty of water and rest between riding.

I need to consider moving more north .!i live near the mountains and that makes it worse hot. Maybe, the OC is an option.

Excited it's Thursday! The week is coming to an end soon.

Yeah thanks to Obama care I now have a 250 dollar copay when I go to the er.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Is that a good thing or a bad thing for you? I have insurance through work and my copay is 250 if I'm admitted into the hospital after ER visit. If only visit ER its 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back