How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was feeling good until a mini blind in the living room snapped a cord. Second mini blind to break this weekend. The other one I was able to replace with one from the spare bedroom. All windows have mini blinds (put in by previous tenant), so now waiting to see which one is next. Except for the living room, I'll just make cheap curtains to replace as needed. But the ones in the living room are not going to be cheap to replace (one window is wide & all three are tall). I have no desire to learn how to restring them.
And just when I told myself to curb my spending (till I pay off my ER bill which won't be till next spring).
I do have something to cover the window with for now.
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1404679894.390903.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Was feeling good until a mini blind in the living room snapped a cord. Second mini blind to break this weekend. The other one I was able to replace with one from the spare bedroom. All windows have mini blinds (put in by previous tenant), so now waiting to see which one is next. Except for the living room, I'll just make cheap curtains to replace as needed. But the ones in the living room are not going to be cheap to replace (one window is wide & all three are tall). I have no desire to learn how to restring them.
And just when I told myself to curb my spending (till I pay off my ER bill which won't be till next spring).
I do have something to cover the window with for now.
View attachment 21191

Thats why I hate blinds. Curtains are easier to clean as well. Good luck. My ER bill for few hour stay was 10k n insurance paid for it .

Thats why I hate blinds. Curtains are easier to clean as well. Good luck. My ER bill for few hour stay was 10k n insurance paid for it .

Thanks. My ER bill is no where that much thank goodness. I have to meet my deductible before my insurance would pay for it, at least for what I went in for. I was able to set up no interest payment plans with all parties.

We were suppose to go to Lake Tahoe again today. I woke up not feeling too great so we just stayed home. Probably a good idea since it is a long weekend there will be a lot of traffic on the way home.

I have white wood blinds on all of my first floor windows. I am thinking of getting rid of them. They get so dirty!!!!

Was a little sad last night. Read the letters between my late husband & I then read a "diary" that covered our early dating.

Awwww

I have white wood blinds on all of my first floor windows. I am thinking of getting rid of them. They get so dirty!!!!

My living room one might have snapped because I had vacuumed it on Friday...wasn't used to being "clean". :giggle:

my knees hurt not sure if this tick cause or old age neither very inspiring

Off... My morales, beliefs, and emotions are at odds... Decisions must be made and carried out, but which to follow?

This week has been pretty good so far, actually. :) Feeling pretty good... got news of bonus money this week... ( That's always nice! ) Have another interview for this position I've been interviewing for MONTHS on Thursday at 11 am! Taking a new medication and I'm feeling pretty great on it! In general, this week has been pretty freaking great so far... OMG... knock on wood... KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

This week has been pretty good so far, actually. :) Feeling pretty good... got news of bonus money this week... ( That's always nice! ) Have another interview for this position I've been interviewing for MONTHS on Thursday at 11 am! Taking a new medication and I'm feeling pretty great on it! In general, this week has been pretty freaking great so far... OMG... knock on wood... KNOCK ON WOOD!!!

<cue a certain poster...>. :giggle:

SUNBURNED!!!!! Had a blast out on the boat. Beautiful day mid 80's with a slight breeze. Water level was low but it was still beautiful. When we dropped anchor a goose came up to the back of the boat. He would have eaten right out of my hand if I was brave enough. After awhile we had 30 of them. Hurt my neck and back a little going over a large wake. Probably the last boat trip this season since the water levels will just keep dropping. We love going out on the boat. Hubby smiles all day long.

I am feeling glad that a very bad week has finally come to a close, mercifully. It has not been the best of days lately, but I'll live.

We just got the bad news....*sigh*...my friend's son was found dead from an overdose by his mother....She said...."Everyone is on God's Time...but my son was always on Drugs Time"....He lived with her and she suffered heavily due to his drug addiction, but she was too religious to make him leave.....Anyhow, she's taking it quite well...right now, that is....but know she is going to break down very hard very soon.

We just got the bad news....*sigh*...my friend's son was found dead from an overdose by his mother....She said...."Everyone is on God's Time...but my son was always on Drugs Time"....He lived with her and she suffered heavily due to his drug addiction, but she was too religious to make him leave.....Anyhow, she's taking it quite well...right now, that is....but know she is going to break down very hard very soon.

:(

Victorious! My daughter & I tied in the egg toss at the annual picnic we go to. Both of us have been on winning teams in the past.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back