Hillary or Obama?

Yes I have health insurance. I recently had a hospitalization that totaled $64,000 dollars and the only thing I had to pay was $500.00. Not bad eh?

To me, $500 per month for limited up to $64,000 is too expensive.

The heath insurance, I insured is unlimited which mean is everything except comestic surgery. With comestic surgery is very limited with very good reasons.

If you are happy with it then is good but not others.

I remember from read US newspaper here in the office at several years ago. A lady called the doctor that she had chest pain. The doctor asked her "Are you insurer"? She replied: "No, I want to know which medicine helps"... Doctor denied her and said that he can't advise her unless she have to pay his bill. She slammed the phone on him. It says that she is not alone who were being treated like that. Can you image how she feel being treat unfair that's because she cannot afford healthcare insurance?

The reasoning for some families paying more in health insurance is due to smoking, obesity, family health, etc. Why should the health insurance companies offer cheap rates for....smokers? It's known that smoking isn't good for your health.

:eek3:

I switched to German health care system since I was debating with you and not the Canadian health care system. Both of us are "outsiders" of the Canadian health care system. The only thing I can tell you is that if it's that great, why is there a waiting list for the Canadians as well as why are they coming to America for their hospitalization?

Both questions couldn't be answered by you. We should ask a Canadian and not assume anything.

Check the link of Canadian ADer's comments, I provided toward your post #61. Bottom "Canadian ADers's posts"... Read Banjo's and Galaxyangel's posts please. Also many Canadian comments in other link, I provided as well. You choose to ignore it and twist my word. Pay more attention to Canadian ADers's posts instead of dispute their positive comments.

Again, here is link.
http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/46824-us-isnt-ready-free-medical-like-canada.html

Re-read 30 canadians comments in those link.
What Countries Have Universal Health Care? - Gadling

The article was written two years ago. Not that long ago.

2 years ago...? I work and pay taxes and social insurances for 28 years as my hubby for 38 years... I do not see anything what the article written but misleading.

Question to Liebling: why are you interested in who we vote for?

Anyway Edwards is out and so is Giuliani.

Answer to your question. Why should I know who you want to vote for? You are free to vote what you like to. Nobody forces you with your decision. This is your own decision.

You are aware that the German system will be changing also, right?

"...The aim of the new reformed German health service to share the pain of reform with Germans forced to pay more out of their own pockets for medical care and additional big changes will be needed in the coming years to stem the costs of the system as the German population ages..."

There will be fewer workers available to pay the higher taxes that will support the retired elderly population.

*check my monthly wage slip*

Nope but tax. :)

I only see one change in my wage slip is increase tax since 01.01.08. So?

0,5% reduce unemployment insurance since 01.01.08.

Pension insurance, nursing care insurance, healthcare insurance remains same - no change...

I don't have any idea where you get it from. :dunno2:

What year was the current system established?

The beginnings of the legal social insurance was from 1881.

The system will have to change because the population demographics are changing. The baby boom ended a long time ago. There will be too many retirees and not enough workers to support the current system.

Misleading! They get pension money from their pension insurances where they work to pay pension insurance for long years.

The baby boom increased fast since last year since accord new parental allowance first introduced in 01.01.07.

Healthcare keep change but still improve... The limitation of herbs, etc was already cover in my health insurance. :)

Oh yes, my hubby & I will have appointment with other healthcare company next week to compare our health insurance offers because they offer homeopathy, herbs and acupuncture treatments and Naturopathic Doctors with limited prices which our health insurance have only herbs treatment. We will change our healthcare if their offer is better than our health insurance.
:)

I don't know yet.

It's interesting and yet at the same time, kind of troubling.

If you think about it, we had George Bush--the father, Bill Clinton, then Bush's son, and if Hillary wins -- we are back to Clinton again.

Bush -Clinton -Bush -Clinton.

Did our government changed to a "family feud"?

It will be nice once Super Tuesday gets here as we will know more about our choices.....

:lol:

I see why not if they want to become President to follow their father, husband or brother's role... See the example about Kennedys... *shrug*...?

Anyway, have you read Silentwolfdog's and Jazzy's experience post here? I know they are not alone but many people have the similar experience as them as well.

I dont know he looks more white to me than black to me.

061209clintonobamavlwidpb9.jpg

To your opinion, what's an exact skin color he has?

Reba,

Pension insurance, nursing care insurance, healthcare insurance remains same - no change...

Add one more... is correct your misleading information. I check with my co-worker about this today. She support my claim against those misleading information you made here and told me that she heard the rumor about Healthcare 2009 so I visit google until I found right one because I prefer to get information from the people from German Government, not any medias from different countries who dispute/misleading the information about other countries.

Healthcare insurance will increase in begin of January 2009 due aging population (pensioners) which mean is they don't have to pay out of their pension money but we for them.

Read those link from German Federal Minister of Health Ulla Schmidt's speech
2009: the new Federal Health Fund
Die Gesundheitsreform - Innovative Healthcare Policy in the United States and Germany

You can read all when it's not just 2009: the new Federal Health Fund in those link.

Like what I said before that the healthcare and other social insurances alway changes but still improve.

I said, "will be changing". It hasn't changed yet. It "will be changing" as the German population ages.

The beginnings of the legal social insurance was from 1881.
:ty:

The system hasn't changed since 1881?

Misleading! They get pension money from their pension insurances where they work to pay pension insurance for long years.

The baby boom increased fast since last year since accord new parental allowance first introduced in 01.01.07.
It wasn't referring to retirement pensions. It was referring to medical costs only. As the population ages, medical costs will increase but there will be fewer working tax payers to support the costs. The demographics for Germany show that there aren't enough German babies being born to replace the older workers who retire. Because there aren't enough native Germans for the work force, the employers are hiring more foreign workers. Foreign worker families produce more children than native German families. That changes the demographics.

I see why not if they want to become President to follow their father, husband or brother's role... See the example about Kennedys...
Exactly. We don't won't another dynasty like the Kennedys!

061209clintonobamavlwidpb9.jpg

To your opinion, what's an exact skin color he has?

How do I put in word without offend the use word. We do not suppose to say black around here, we suppose to say American-Africa people. It is the way they speak, act, believe, etc... Obama to me act more alike white instead of his own color.

Reba,
Add one more... is correct your misleading information.
I got that so-called "misleading" information from the link that you provided. If it's misleading, why did you post the link?

Healthcare insurance will increase in begin of January 2009 due aging population (pensioners) which mean is they don't have to pay out of their pension money but we for them.
OK, so your taxes will increase to cover that extra expense, right?

Like what I said before that the healthcare and other social insurances alway changes but still improve.
And the cost continues to increase. If you're happy with that, fine. :)

How do I put in word without offend the use word. We do not suppose to say black around here, we suppose to say American-Africa people. It is the way they speak, act, believe, etc... Obama to me act more alike white instead of his own color.
If we can say "white", we can say "black". It's not offensive. :)

I only know personally a few people from Africa. One is black, and the other four are white.

All the other black people I know were born in America or nearby island nations. They aren't from Africa.

None of the Deaf black people I know sign "African-American". They sign "black".

When you say, "Obama to me act more alike white instead of his own color", what exactly does that mean?

Liebling,

Wäre es leichter für uns, unsere Aussagen auf Deutsch für Sie zu machen, unseren Punkt zu verstehen?

Es ist gut zu sehen, dass Sie ein gutes Verständnis von Englisch haben, aber ich denke nicht, dass Sie was Reba verstehen, und ich erhalte an.

The above is...

Would it be easier for us to make our statements in German for you to understand our point?

It's good to see that you have a good understanding of English but I don't think you are comprehending what Reba and I are getting at.

Ich freuen mich, dies für Sie zu machen. ...

I would be happy to do this for you.... :)

The above is...

Would it be easier for us to make our statements in German for you to understand our point?

It's good to see that you have a good understanding of English but I don't think you are comprehending what Reba and I are getting at.

I would be happy to do this for you.... :)

Well Liebling was born and raised in England, that's how she knew the English. Was I right, Liebling?

I got that so-called "misleading" information from the link that you provided. If it's misleading, why did you post the link?

Yes, because you said our tax system will increase due aging population which is not correct. I showed accurate link that our healthcare insurance will increase in begin of January 2009 due aging population, not tax system that the pensioners do not need to pay social insurances out of their pension money but we.

Remember, tax system and social insurances system are separated.

OK, so your taxes will increase to cover that extra expense, right?

No, it has nothing do with pensioners but for help to improve school and education, training, work replacement/experience for youth and students. They use our taxes to aviod unemployment rates.

That's good news that high German unemployment rate drops to low now.

And the cost continues to increase. If you're happy with that, fine. :)

No, I am not saying that I am happy with that but this life I has to accept the fact and try to think positive about this when I disagree something. I will agree if our taxes and social insurances go for help Germans and legal foreigners including unemployers who work and pay taxes, not illegal foreigners and war... Everything life is expensive... This is life.

I will be back for further post later because I have to leave office for go home within 3 minutes later...

See you all again couple of hours later... :D

Well Liebling was born and raised in England, that's how she knew the English. Was I right, Liebling?

Yes, that's correct and live in Germany for almost 23 years now. Sometimes I do feel that German language is my first language... :Oops:

Sorry, the German grammar, you use translation online is very confusion because German and English grammar are very different, Brylie.

If we can say "white", we can say "black". It's not offensive. :)

I only know personally a few people from Africa. One is black, and the other four are white.

All the other black people I know were born in America or nearby island nations. They aren't from Africa.

None of the Deaf black people I know sign "African-American". They sign "black".

When you say, "Obama to me act more alike white instead of his own color", what exactly does that mean?

:lol: :gpost:

Yes, that's correct and live in Germany for almost 23 years now. Sometimes I do feel that German language is my first language... :Oops:

Sorry, the German grammar, you use translation online is very confusion because German and English grammar are very different, Brylie.

Byrdie.....

Ok, then I won't use it.

Back