Hillary or Obama?

061209clintonobamavlwidpb9.jpg

To your opinion, what's an exact skin color he has?

Obama is a Black-American. :afro:

If he says he is "African-American", he can't be running for President as the Constitution forbids foreigners from running for Presidental office.

Since he was born in America, he is a Black-American. :afro:

This political correctness bull-crap is running amuck!

:ty:

The system hasn't changed since 1881?

Welcome :)

Is it legal, you referring to? then is yes. I tried to search English websites for you to read at few minutes ago but I only found German website. I will be glad to provide German website for you if you want to see it.

Begin of 1883 - Healthcare insurance, then 1884 Accident insurance and also accident insurance protection for workers/employees and then social insurance system for workers/employee - legal work protection 1912, then later unemployement insurance - 1927, then nursing care insurance 1994.

Of course the legal of social insurance system remains unchange but they can change and improve for add or cut in social system.

It wasn't referring to retirement pensions. It was referring to medical costs only. As the population ages, medical costs will increase but there will be fewer working tax payers to support the costs.

Check the link, I provided and explain the difference between social insurance system and tax system in my previous post.

Healthcare insurance will be increase in begin of January 2009 due population ages. They paid part of their pension money for social insurances for years but the people from government do not feel that it´s not right for the pensioners to pay out of their pension money that´s why they change and increase our healthcare insurance that they should not pay out of their pension money for social insurances but we from January 2009.

The demographics for Germany show that there aren't enough German babies being born to replace the older workers who retire. Because there aren't enough native Germans for the work force, the employers are hiring more foreign workers. Foreign worker families produce more children than native German families. That changes the demographics.

Yes I know German babies rate were low until parental allowance was first introduce in January 2007 then German babies increased fast.

About hiring foregin workers - Unfortunlately, German employers use them as cheap labor...

I really don´t care how high or low Foreign and German babies rates are but they are only human being like us. As long as they obey German law then is good.

If we can say "white", we can say "black". It's not offensive. :)

I only know personally a few people from Africa. One is black, and the other four are white.

All the other black people I know were born in America or nearby island nations. They aren't from Africa.

None of the Deaf black people I know sign "African-American". They sign "black".

When you say, "Obama to me act more alike white instead of his own color", what exactly does that mean?

Yes, that´s what I thought so.

If we can say "white", we can say "black". It's not offensive. :) thank you, :)

I only know personally a few people from Africa. One is black, and the other four are white.

All the other black people I know were born in America or nearby island nations. They aren't from Africa.

None of the Deaf black people I know sign "African-American". They sign "black". Just want to make sure. U know my kids had been beat up by those kids if my kids said wrong thing.

When you say, "Obama to me act more alike white instead of his own color", what exactly does that mean?

U can not tell? It is same as deaf/Deaf, if I act alike hearing then they called me h on forehead. It is same with black people, sometime they would say to them, u don't act alike black but act alike white. It is culture thing around here.

U can not tell? It is same as deaf/Deaf, if I act alike hearing then they called me h on forehead. It is same with black people, sometime they would say to them, u don't act alike black but act alike white. It is culture thing around here.
That's what I want to know. What is "acting black" and "acting white"? What do black people and white people do that is different from each other? Do they demonstrate different behaviors?

What does Obama do that is "white"?

<-- Already voted in our primaries.

Before y'all jump me. We vote by mail in our state and the ballots have to be in by February 19th.

Oh I hate that! :rl:

That's what I want to know. What is "acting black" and "acting white"? What do black people and white people do that is different from each other? Do they demonstrate different behaviors?

What does Obama do that is "white"?

They speak differently from each other and act differently. Black people are more fun, colorful and happy while white people are too timid, serious, and boring. Sorry to say Obama acts alike white, he is too serious and boring. oh well.

Have u been to black church? they are more lively than white church soooo bland and boring.

They speak differently from each other and act differently. Black people are more fun, colorful and happy while white people are too timid, serious, and boring. Sorry to say Obama acts alike white, he is too serious and boring. oh well.

Have u been to black church? they are more lively than white church soooo bland and boring.

Is Condoleezza Rice act alike white? Are you trying to say that there are many white people, who are involving with politics than Black-Americans? So when you see Black-American politicians are involved with politics, for sure they act like white? If so, definitely bad choice.

Wow! That sounds like stereotyping!

So which "fun" black person should Obama emulate? O.J. Simpson? Malcolm X? Huey Newton?

Should a President be "fun" or "serious"? Should the President talk tough with foreign adversaries or talk jive rap with them? :hmm:

Yes, I have been to "black" churches, "white" churches, and "mixed" churches. It depends on the church. I feel at home in any church where the members are born again and Spirit filled.

Yes, I have been to "black" churches, "white" churches, and "mixed" churches. It depends on the church. I feel at home in any church where the members are born again and Spirit filled.

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

AMEN SISTER! :giggle:

Is Condoleezza Rice act alike white? Are you trying to say that there are many white people, who are involving with politics than Black-Americans? So when you see Black-American politicians are involved with politics, for sure they act like white? If so, definitely bad choice.

Dont u get it? It is all about white men who run our country always, never have a woman for president or black man for presdient. They have to act alike white men to win voters. That is my IHMO. Obama is trying to win voters by act alike white men. Nothing wrong with them being black and act alike black but they will never win the election because people have not change much since this country created. This election will be white man our next president, n either obama or hilary will win. Nothing is change. it is old same thing over again and again.

Wow! That sounds like stereotyping! It is racist country we live in and no one really want to admit to it.

So which "fun" black person should Obama emulate? O.J. Simpson? Malcolm X? Huey Newton? Who are u compare Obama to them? I do not know them but I do know people around here and they are good people and why do u made it sound alike they are not good people?

Should a President be "fun" or "serious"? Should the President talk tough with foreign adversaries or talk jive rap with them? :hmm: Sound laike u stereotyping them not me. It is nothing wrong with Obama being black but he does not have to prove to us by act alike white.
as for being President be fun or serious? , we already have an alcoholic President who run our country. He is not doing much good job for our country.

Should a President be "fun" or "serious"? Should the President talk tough with foreign adversaries or talk jive rap with them? :hmm: Sound laike u stereotyping them not me. It is nothing wrong with Obama being black but he does not have to prove to us by act alike white. as for being President be fun or serious? , we already have an alcoholic President who run our country. He is not doing much good job for our country.

I don't think he is "acting" white or black.

I think Obama is being Obama. :afro:

The above is...

Would it be easier for us to make our statements in German for you to understand our point?

It's good to see that you have a good understanding of English but I don't think you are comprehending what Reba and I are getting at.

I would be happy to do this for you.... :)

I got what you said in your previous posts but you denied and change to ignore my questions and then explain why you switched into German from Canadian health system because I am not Canadian and don't know Canadian health system and then insisted that I can't get what you said... It's not first what you made your previous posts toward ADers in several threads.

I tried to show Canadians and AD Canadian's comments to you. You choose to ignore it and then brought up the subject over German Health System when I expect your answer to my question over those Canaidan's comments in several links. I switched back to Canadian issues to debate with you until we finish with it first then talk about German health system later.

I tried to tell you & Reba that it's misleading information and show right links like what Canadians said the same.

How do I put in word without offend the use word. We do not suppose to say black around here, we suppose to say American-Africa people. It is the way they speak, act, believe, etc... Obama to me act more alike white instead of his own color.

I can understand how you feel because I do not feel like to point which race they have but see in them as human being. I rather to not say until they tell us themselves what kind of race they consider themselves or ask them question what kind of race they consider themselves...

Like what Byrdie714 said "I think Obama is being Obama" is true.

As I know that Obama's father is an African and mother is an American which mean is mixed-race but Obama consider himself as an African-American. It could be the reason why his mentality is different as many black people because he was raised by American mother.

Back