Hillary or Obama?

I believe, he reminds alot of Martin Luther King, Jr for American people.

Yes, true it could be reason... Thank you for fresh my memory about Martin Luther King Jr.

Me too, I had my health insurance over 26 years. I did not understand why alot of American people do not have their health insurance. Why can't they get a good jobs? They can't depend on government welfare, ssi and medicare rest of their life even they are in a good health.

Waste alot of my taxes. I was so shocked to see my paycheck, the state and federal deduct alot of amount out of my check. :pissed:

You work for government which is different story. I know some ADers from other forum who work for Government, get good insurance coverage offer which is different as other companies where employees/workers get... Some companies offer their workers/employers with good prices, some not... They check with private insurance when the companies where they work don't have health insurance coverages which is too expensive for them. Some health insurance coverage don't have everything including... If they want everything then is too expensive for them.

You work for government which is different story. I know some ADers from other forum who work for Government, get good insurance coverage offer which is different as other companies where employees/workers get... Some companies offer their workers/employers with good prices, some not... They check with private insurance when the companies where they work don't have health insurance coverages which is too expensive for them. Some health insurance coverage don't have everything including... If they want everything then is too expensive for them.

I pay health insurance biweekly $146.00 for family. I am not paying for other people's welfare, ssi or medicare. Get their ass to find the jobs It pissed me off.

I pay health insurance biweekly $146.00 for family. I am not paying for other people's welfare, ssi or medicare. Get their ass to find the jobs It pissed me off.

$146 biweekly for family is a reasonable price which is almost similar here in Germany as well for including everything.

Some Americans said that private health coverage for family cost them more than $400 per month which is too much for them when they don't have health insurance coverage offers in their companies. ?

As you said that you don't work to pay taxes for people's welfare, etc. Accord some of Reba's posts, you Americans work to pay taxes for medicare/medicard etc etc for low income family or people who don't have job?

I would love to collect your answer to my questions.

$146 biweekly for family is a reasonable price which is almost similar here in Germany as well for including everything.

Some Americans said that private health coverage for family cost them more than $400 per month which is too much for them when they don't have health insurance coverage offers in their companies. ?

As you said that you don't work to pay taxes for people's welfare, etc. Accord some of Reba's posts, you Americans work to pay taxes for medicare/medicard etc etc for low income family or people who don't have job?

I would love to collect your answer to my questions.

It is regarding to social security disability and welfare (from other counties who move in America), a lot of mothers who have different fathers. Why should we pay the taxes to the foreign people? I do know a lot of Deaf who is in good health, they should go to work. I do not support their SSDI or SSI. I do not feel sorry for them.

I have seen a lot of Deaf and blind or more than disability, they do go to work. Compliment them! I have enough to say this; it is not worth for me to talk about it. It will lead me into upset and furious. Drop that subject...

We watch world journel news on TV yesterday. It's interesting to watch them...

Senator Edward Kennedy support Obama with his election. I has the feeling that Obama win at election this November. ? Wait and See...

They (reporters) interviewed Americans. Most Americans answered why they support Obama is because of his color skin... Because of his color skin... ??? :eek3: I wasn't realized that they are after Obama's skin color, not his positive political talk... :confused:

Well, not only for skin colors, people are support Obama for different reason.

I'm support Obama for different reasons than skin colors alone.

Me too, I had my health insurance over 26 years. I did not understand why alot of American people do not have their health insurance. Why can't they get a good jobs? They can't depend on government welfare, ssi and medicare rest of their life even they are in a good health.

Waste alot of my taxes. I was so shocked to see my paycheck, the state and federal deduct alot of amount out of my check. :pissed:

Well, there's more than 3 of ways, war is one of them to cause increase more taxes to support war, such as Iraq war, in my opinion, this war is totally unnecessary.

You aren't alone, there's some of family members are experience about alot of taxes, for me, taxes on my payroll seems so rough.

Well, not only for skin colors, people are support Obama for different reason.

I'm support Obama for different reasons than skin colors alone.

Yes, I know some Americans like you support for different reasons, not skin color.

I do not say all but most.

Liebling writes:
Never? Do you have insurance coverage? If not, what happened if you get severe health? If yes, it's good that you can afford to insure health coverage, not other Americans because they cannot afford which is really sad...

Yes I have health insurance. I recently had a hospitalization that totaled $64,000 dollars and the only thing I had to pay was $500.00. Not bad eh?

The reasoning for some families paying more in health insurance is due to smoking, obesity, family health, etc. Why should the health insurance companies offer cheap rates for....smokers? It's known that smoking isn't good for your health.

Liebling writes:
No, I laughed at you who tried to negative Canadian health system then again German health system...... At first you tried to provide negative over Canada health system. I convinced you with Canadian's positive comments but you changed and provided German Health system. I provided the links to support my claim because they are fact. I live in Germany and know health system, not you. Canadian live in Canada and know their health system, not you. Anyway, I know ADers complaint about US health system in different threads. They want insure but they can't afford. The sad fact is the people including children have to die because their parents or they cannot afford to insure insurance coverage.

I switched to German health care system since I was debating with you and not the Canadian health care system. Both of us are "outsiders" of the Canadian health care system. The only thing I can tell you is that if it's that great, why is there a waiting list for the Canadians as well as why are they coming to America for their hospitalization?

Both questions couldn't be answered by you. We should ask a Canadian and not assume anything.

Liebling writes:
Nope... It was started at long, long, long time ago.... I am satisfied what I have and get what I need

The article was written two years ago. Not that long ago.

Kalista writes:
Waste alot of my taxes. I was so shocked to see my paycheck, the state and federal deduct alot of amount out of my check

Who pays for the transportation infrastructure? Who pays for Social Security? Who pays for Medicare? Who pays for education?

Taxes taken out does s*** but remember without all of the above, we would be screwed. Plus, we do get some of that money back around April 15th.

Pacman writes:
Well, not only for skin colors, people are support Obama for different reason. I'm support Obama for different reasons than skin colors alone.

People who support Obama because of his skin color are usually from the same race.

I am not supporting either Democrat or Republican yet as I want to see who wins the nomination on both sides before making a decision. I am sure we will know more on February 5th.

Question to Liebling: why are you interested in who we vote for?

Anyway Edwards is out and so is Giuliani.

I told you many times that I do not complaint about pay more taxes and social insurances... *shrug* Many people aware about the difference health system between Europe and American and prefer EU health system over America.

I don't mind to pay more taxes and social insurances because I want to help my & other families including myself. :)
I didn't say anything about you complaining. I just posted from your link.

So, some people prefer EU health system, and some people prefer American. OK.

Same as above. :) ... I can get everything what I need without hassle/stress.
You are aware that the German system will be changing also, right?

"...The aim of the new reformed German health service to share the pain of reform with Germans forced to pay more out of their own pockets for medical care and additional big changes will be needed in the coming years to stem the costs of the system as the German population ages..."

There will be fewer workers available to pay the higher taxes that will support the retired elderly population.

Excuse me, I CAN read all the links before provided here. The 2 links I provided over German health system support my claim. (You know my MANY posts in the past but you choose to ignore it). Anyway, other link, I provided about world health system ranking to show that the US health system are most expensive than EU health system because they don't have social or uniserval (sp) insurances for themselves. I really has no idea why you are complaint for? I only provided the fact links to positive brylie's misleading posts. *shrug*

I'm not complaining about your links. I don't know why you should be upset when I quote from your very own links. :dunno: If you don't like the information that's in your linked sources, why do you post them?

...Nope... :) It was started at long, long, long time ago.... I am satisfied what I have and get what I need.
What year was the current system established?

The system will have to change because the population demographics are changing. The baby boom ended a long time ago. There will be too many retirees and not enough workers to support the current system.

Sorry, but if you have taxes, Social Security and Medicare deducted from your pay, then you are paying for other people's SSI, welfare, and Medicare.

After I saw what my sister went through, I think everyone deserves a universal health insurance.

I don't want business to control it anymore. It's not good to have greedy people control something that involved with lives of human being.

It's different from car insurance or house insurance.

I think it's important for everyone to have a safety net. I think no one will complian once they realize they are the ones that have some health problems and needed all help they can get.

But they need to do something so that middle class won't be affected by taxes so much.

Maybe instead of wasting money to oversea in Iraq. They should encourage more taxes on wealthiest instead of give them a break while put burden of taxes on middle and poor classes.
They really don't know how to spend our money correctly.
I don't know who to vote for, even though I liked Clinton's philosophy on disability especially ADA.

I get a feeling that Clinton will listen to our woe and do something about it, while I am unsure about Obama to as whether he will do it or just nodding.

I think generally I will be happy with either one as long as they are not Rep. lol

I don't know yet.

It's interesting and yet at the same time, kind of troubling.

If you think about it, we had George Bush--the father, Bill Clinton, then Bush's son, and if Hillary wins -- we are back to Clinton again.

Bush -Clinton -Bush -Clinton.

Did our government changed to a "family feud"?

It will be nice once Super Tuesday gets here as we will know more about our choices.....

148 biweekly is not bad compare to what some people have to pay alike 500 per month if they have preexist heatlh problem. Do u think they can afford topay 500 per month with their limited budget?
Now u rather to not to help my sister in law who is living on ssi because of her illness and she can not work. My brother owed hospital bill worth 1 million dollar and guess what his insurance went bankrupted so he was stuck with 1 million dollar bill. It upsets me that people only think of themselves instead of help other. I work and pay my taxers and I am willing to pay more to help others to live longer than keep it for myself. My daughter in law has one good point, why she has to pay social security tax when she will never see one dime out of it when she reach her retirement which itmeans her money will go to u when u reitre. She gives to u and u give her nothing.

I'm not complaining about your links. I don't know why you should be upset when I quote from your very own links. :dunno: If you don't like the information that's in your linked sources, why do you post them?

:confused: me upset? :rofl: I do not like false, twist and misleading... Anyway, please look at your post toward me... I find it ironic that you picked a source like Commondreams.org to support your viewpoint. The link, I provided to address brylie's misleading posts, not you. It's bad if you don't like it.

Anyway, did you read the whole of Americans cons/pros comments how they feel about US healthcare in those link?

Back