Hickeys

RebelGirl said:
I just gave a hickey to Chris about a week ago on his chest before I moved :giggle:

:-o ... Will someone please give her a band-aid....

AJ said:
i dont know about hickeys, but i do like kissing the neck.

That´s exactly I like to have my man to kiss my neck, not give me hickey... :D

RebelGirl said:
I just gave a hickey to Chris about a week ago on his chest before I moved :giggle: I like hickeys as long as its on my boobies not my neck! Boy, when I gave a hickey.. I can taste the blood.. :shock: I guess I sucked it too hard! :giggle: Cheri, yes you're right it does turn me on in a way!
Rebelgirl i'm with you on this one i love them on my breats but not on my neck

You should have hear this one here. During my first marriage, my exh was received hickeys from me alot and he asked me how to make one. I went :jaw: and I told him go suck it up like a vaccum. LOL

It turns me on. That for sure.

I don't like giving a hickey to a girl or getting a hickey from a girl.

I have gotten them before from girls and gave girls hickeys in high school.

People don't need to know my business or my girlfriend's business.

Being a couple together is good enough, humble and shows good moral values.

It is also more real life to give a good kiss and being together.

Pomeranian said:
You should have hear this one here. During my first marriage, my exh was received hickeys from me alot and he asked me how to make one. I went :jaw: and I told him go suck it up like a vaccum. LOL

It turns me on. That for sure.

LOL! Same here, at least two maybe three of my exs have asked how to give a hickey, I thought they were kidding, But not. :giggle:

gave hickeys to a couple girls but i got my first and last hickey from my ex wife. her mother actually poked my neck asking me what it was. I never answered and never gotten any more.

I dont care for hickeys, I havent gave hickey in a long time. why bite if you can kiss all over the bod?

Heath said:
I don't like giving a hickey to a girl or getting a hickey from a girl.

I have gotten them before from girls and gave girls hickeys in high school.

People don't need to know my business or my girlfriend's business.

Being a couple together is good enough, humble and shows good moral values.

It is also more real life to give a good kiss and being together.
I agree with you!!

Cheri said:
Do you like giving your partner a hickey? I like it because it's a turn-on for me. What about you all? ;)

Oh sure.....thanks for the blood clot babe....lmao... JK Cheri....I think they are hot. But you must put them in good places where everyone else can not see them. :rofl:

rockdrummer said:
But you must put them in good places where everyone else can not see them. :rofl:

How can I remember that when two people get in heat? Hard to avoid not to put it where it shows. :rofl:

Hickey

I remmy when i first dated my ex wife.. had a BIG hickey on my right neck side and went to my grandpas to fix her car.. and my grandpa asked me what is it on ur neck? i told him it was a bruise that i had for days and he was lookin at me silly and tryin to say something bec it had bite marks but he didnt LOL...

I dont mind getting or receiving them but they have to be in places that can be covered with a tshirt and shorts lol

Cheri said:
Do you like giving your partner a hickey? I like it because it's a turn-on for me. What about you all? ;)
I used to give hickey to girls I go out with cuz girls like it as if it is like "she's letting me mark the territory" eh. but some find it a turns-on. It is interesting that you like it too eh..

and as a maie, I don't want one LOL..

Cheri said:
A hickey is actually broken blood vessels beneath the skin. It's sort of like a bruise, when a guy suck your neck or any place on your body leaves a look alike bruise, sometimes redness. ;)
not broken vessel but blemish and she's right it is "love-bite" which make sense if you said "oh it was my lover biting my neck" so lover biting turns into "love-bite" :D

here's from dictionary.. I had to post this :p
2 informal a skin blemish, esp. a mark caused by a lover biting or sucking the skin.

RebelGirl said:
I just gave a hickey to Chris about a week ago on his chest before I moved :giggle: I like hickeys as long as its on my boobies not my neck! Boy, when I gave a hickey.. I can taste the blood.. :shock: I guess I sucked it too hard! :giggle: Cheri, yes you're right it does turn me on in a way!
Geee! you can taste the blood eh.. interesting and I don't recall tasting that but I have sucked a lot enough to make hickey appear eh....

I never thought of leaving a hickey on boobies.. hmmm that's something I'll try to experiment on my next lady (right I am single)

i like to think of it as a love bite.. always turn me on.. but then its better not to do it on neck.. but somewhere that can be covered up by tshirt or something.. ha.. :)

Back