Hickeys

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you like giving your partner a hickey? I like it because it's a turn-on for me. What about you all? ;)

OH GAWD.. CHERI!
you're trying trigger them memories back again... when they were teenagers and received hickey on their neck or bodies wha...ever ???

Aren't you... Why don't you tell us first.. :D

Tell you what? That I love hickeys? Well I do. :whistle:

I used to get them a lot from my previous ex boyfriends and now too. :Oops: Is that what you want to know? :giggle:

Don't remind me when I was teenagers.. and got lot of hicky... oh please.. ain't going back when I was ages.. LOL

btw currency.. Nope.. we aren't hickey at all... just old fashion smoothe french tongue..

When i was young, i had it before by my ex bf and few my ex gf gave me too.. I think it turn me on mmmm

I have got a few hickeys from my ex....it was long time ago...

*ahem*

I don't like hickey, if I wanted one, I would just use a vacuum cleaner....

^Angel^ said:
*ahem*

LOL! But didn't I rememeber you had one when you first met Roadrunner? Humm? :whistle:

Cheri said:
LOL! But didn't I rememeber you had one when you first met Roadrunner? Humm? :whistle:

Shhh, but that was umm from a curl icon....those darn thing sure burns.... :o

^Angel^ said:
Shhh, but that was umm from a curl icon....those darn thing sure burns.... :o

Uh-huh using the biggest excuse in the book? That was my excuse too. :whistle:

I KNEW IT... Extactly MY GOD.. *hystercally laughing*

uncontrollable fell down out of my chair...... :rofl:

Indeed, I really like that hearing what r u said..

:rofl: You got me laughing, girls :rofl:

Ahh I did have hickeys long time ago but I am not too fond of them. I never forget the time when I had a big hickey on my neck and the next day I went to work. My co workers were :gossip: and looking at my neck. They said you naughty naughty girl. I was :Oops:
LOL

Did you tell your co worker that Cheri burnt you with a curl icon?..... :D

^Angel^ said:
*ahem*

Ha :giggle: that's funny...I remember a long time ago I was younger, my mom saw a hickey on my neck, she asked me about it...I actually lied to her that I was testing the vacuum cleaner to see if it works on my neck :giggle:

:giggle: @ BabyAngel... See girls, I'm not alone....

I don't mean to be prude but I work in Governmemt/public setting, so I have to look professional. With hickeys, I look nasty.

Back