Hickeys

Ok, i'm sure none of you have seen this.. but I once recieved a hickey... On my bottom lip.. that was embarassing... my ex did it in college.. I had to wear lipstick for a week.. and I hate lipstick!

haha jeez.. i used to have hickeys but not anymore cuz they broke vessels which is not good for your health.. yikes!

I used to give hickey to girls I go out with cuz girls like it as if it is like "she's letting me mark the territory" eh. ..
LOL .. I use to do that to mark territory now I just pee on them... JK JK... lmao

I don't mean to be prude but I work in Governmemt/public setting, so I have to look professional. With hickeys, I look nasty.

you could always have an hickey on your back or your thigh or your ass i had hickey on my balls before

LMAO!
well, ermm
thanx for sharing that
darkflare! ahahahahaha
well hickeys on my neck..
are a little more of a turn on..
but u know hey! on ur balls.. w/e!
makes u happy.. AHAHA

*ahem*

I don't like hickey, if I wanted one, I would just use a vacuum cleaner....

:lol:

I dont like hickey .. my ex bf was sneak that I thought just kiss but he did so I pushed him away! and got mad at him that I told him I dont like it !!! not that huge just a little that is all :lol:

I dislike love-bites very much, although I do love kissing on the neck. Just not sucking. Also, I think it is a cultural thing here in Utah.

I remember when my friend from Trinidad and Tobago told me that in the news, they were questioning about a guy who gave a girl a love-bite but sucked too hard that it punctured her blood vessel or something and she died. So, I think one has to be careful sometimes!

Oh yeah when I was at school in dorm .. that one lady cant said name that I saw her neck had huge hickey :eek3: then my counsellor saw her neck and warning her take vinger and rub on her neck cause it is not good to have hickey. :lol:

Yeah, I remmy when I was Teenager girl. I'd love to have hickeys from my few exes in a long time ago. I think it's so cool!!!! :-D

Now, I don't feel wanna to have hickeys anymore! :nono: Cuz, I am getting older now. Mouths become too dry and taste "yuck' on skin's dirty or perfurms. ( I am sorry what I said that.)

But Some of Old Adult still do that. They'd enjoying it. Then, I can respect them.

I had one a long time though I didn't like it.

I wouldn't let anyone do one on me anyday.

LoL I never knew about this thread. I can do some awesome artwork with hickeys hehe'

Oh yeah, I remmy that ! ! I had few times,when I was in high school. I always used the make up (liqiud) to cover-up.. How bad I was.. heh :ugh3:

But not great to look ! !

M- :afro:

Gosh, this brought back memories of my teenaged years! We used to get hickeys on purpose to compete against each other. One time my friend who didnt have a boyfriend paid a guy to give her a hickey!!! Oh, the stupid things teenagers do!!!:stupid:

I am a professional and I think it would make my coworkers :gossip:

Kisses on the neck are good enough for me.

lol thats funny, shel90.. show you that they were desperate and will do anything to get one! lmao! thats funny! hehe..

A hickey is actually broken blood vessels beneath the skin. It's sort of like a bruise, when a guy suck your neck or any place on your body leaves a look alike bruise, sometimes redness. ;)

When you put it that way I don't understand why it "turns on" girls. Why would you want your boyfriend to do that if it is going to leave a big bump?

Well We do like kissing on neck but not too hard vacuum lol .. Just easy kissing as alike hickey you knows what I mean... Because we re adults and not want show red spots on neck to job, school or my daughters. lol :):):)

That turns on my wife to bite and nibble on her neck and back and everything, but she don't like it when I leave a mark cause it gives other ppl wrong impression. Also, when we start doing foreplay and everything, our minds are not really in the mode to know what we are doing and what we thought was a couple secs was like a min or soo. I don't mean to most of the time, but I have gotten to just light bites and nibbles

Back