Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

DeafMonkey, you create for her is very beautiful... Her illness didnt show on her. I visited google to get the picture of Lupus diease and was shock what type of lupus diease she had. I understand why her parents want to unplug her until I just saw the picture of her here... Oh dear... :(

Levonian said:
Mayflower is a respiratory therapist. TOF didn’t starve like Terri Schiavo did. Since TOF’s heart had already failed, she died within a few minutes after they shut off the respirator. It was very easy and peaceful. Mayflower told me that what happens is that the heart rate gradually slows down from about 60 beats a minute to 50, then 40, then 30, and then when it reaches about 10 beats per minute the patient quickly and quietly slips away.

If anybody obtains Amanda’s parents’ snail mail address, please PM us with it.

Yes, it´s true...

There´re no comparison between Terri and her.

Unplug the machine or put them sleep to save suffer than remove feed-tube to starve her to death (I already said in Terri´s thread somewhere here).

Humblegirl said:
deafmonkey you did great job make pic of fuzzyberry with two little girls angels as look up at her. smile!!!

Yeah it would be nice to put it up to look up on amanda

MonkeyHead

Liebling:-))) said:
DeafMonkey, you create for her is very beautiful... Her illness didnt show on her. I visited google to get the picture of Lupus diease and was shock what type of lupus diease she had. I understand why her parents want to unplug her until I just saw the picture of her here... Oh dear... :(

yeah :( it is hard to see her leaving without her in here :(

MonkeyHead

REST IN PEACE, FB! You surely will be missed! I'm just so speechless right now as I read all the post in here.. brought me tears.. FB sure was a beautiful girl, that was the first time I've seen her pix.. so young, so beautiful! So, no more pains for you, all healthy again up there. To the family, I'm sorry for the loss of Amanda.

I would like to know where I can send a sympathy card and how can I pay Alex for flowers thru paypal.. PM me please.

DeafMonkey--

That's beautiful...I'm not good on creating banner images myself but I sure love those angels!!...

LovelyBlkGal said:
Ur welcome Angel

can't believer she is gone

:tears:

Me too hon, The last time I saw her was in July b4 she moved....She was sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of 7up....Gosh, I missed her already! :(

C h a r l i e said:
its so sad, shes so young.. :( i was looking thru the pictures, of relationships... i found her picture.. i hope its ok if i post it here from other thread.. maybe you all have forgotten about that.. i dont know.. but here you guys go...

OMG I have the same picture as you do...I've meet them both, and they were so cute teasing each others outside on my drive way....I only met him twice cause he was soo busy working two jobs....Amanda comes over alot..I sure missed her company, she was soo much fun to be around.... :(

Oh im so sorry to hear of TOF's passing... :(
well at least, she is not suffering anymore! God bless her and
her family!
REST IN PEACE, TOF!

I am so sad right now. Back when I first joined ad she was one of the first friends that I am and I would chat and post a lot with her on here. She always had a way to make me laugh. Then I lost touch with many of my friends here on ad from being in and out of the hosp, work, school, and comp problems. Now I'm back posting on here and it hurts so bad to lose someone that was so wonderful and to really understand how I cannot make up for lost time. But, TOF, I know you are in God's care and I know that you will not suffer anymore. Please know that I thank you for everytime you made me smile and I'm sorry I lost touch. I will miss you a great deal. I know you will still touch our lives but it's just not the same without you on this earth. I love you girl.

^Angel^ said:
OMG I have the same picture as you do...I've meet them both, and they were so cute teasing each others outside on my drive way....I only met him twice cause he was soo busy working two jobs....Amanda comes over alot..I sure missed her company, she was soo much fun to be around.... :(
Yeah, im very sorry that u lost a good friend.. at least you had her good company and all, cherish those memories that u had with her, and she babysit ur children from what i read in this thread.. you should be happy that she was in your life.. and i know its so sad that she had to go... very sad.. it hurts my heart, eventhou i dont know her.. wish i did..

C h a r l i e said:
yeah, its so sad.. i feel bad for her boyfriend.. i wonder, how does he take it now? i know its early to say, since she have died this morning or something.. its really, really sad!
by i know that he is very very sad right now... so give him time and he will post here when he is ready... yea me too i feel bad for him too..

^Angel^ said:
awww i uddy abt that... i feel better talk about Amanada cuz of see how she was very sweet and love laugh..

RIP T.O.F I had some tears when I read a whole posts. I wasn't sure what's going on so I decided to read from beginning to end. It is so sad. :(

Back