Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

Damn.... that so sad but at least she finally in peace with no pain/suffer anymore!

Hey TOF hope u can read our posts on both sites thru ur spiritual... we all miss u even though some of us have not meet u but some of other have so that was good thing...but we all did chat with u, TOF, u are very lucky to have that many firneds online!!

Go peace, my dear TOF go peace! -|- would like to say ILY, TOF goodbye... sighs...

I would love to mail the card to TOF's parents but not know of TOF's parents' home address maybe can you let me know what is her parents' home address so i can mail to her parents' of card

MonkeyHead (MonkeyLady or MonkeyBaby) but I rather call my nickname is MonkeyHead smile :)

wondering what time Tof died ?

ok all I know you are waiting on me for the final word. Sis Fuzzyberry passed away about an hour ago. I am praying for sis FB and for God to see her home safe

I will keep you updated on funureal arrangements as I can.

Bear

Bear,

Thank you very much for update 'bout Amanda's passed away... Now she is resting peace along w/Jesus's hand.

So young woman is 28 yrs old and early departing on the earth.
I've already posted TOF for donate floral flower.. and paid to Alex.. Alex really need your information about TOF's funeral and address every details.. So He'll be very apperciated send floral flower to her funeral which AD'ers are truly miss her.

wow.. boy.. i don't know what to say.. she used to be so funny.. showing how she be to everybody on the ad.. right now i couldn't belive how she gone by time to time.. but again she is all safe with god... Amanda aka T.0.F. Free your sprint and be happy!

:tears: :cry: Fly high, Amanda, finally free from pains... I am sure her parents and family and friends and the members in AD will have a tough time thru weekend and especially on holidays are going to be tough for them and not able to see her around here. I am going to miss her posts here.

I am sure she is up there, dog-sitting and walking my family (and my son's guard dog) Rosco around the Heaven's Park and reunited her families up there. :tears:

I wondering if can i post pic of her like 1977-2005 with the pic something like that .. let me know thanks

yeah free gone to God's hand and no more suffering from the pains... very sad to see her not in here in alldeaf or deafgang :( tears

MH(MonkeyHead)

hey all I have been talking things over with other and we all decided a good way of showing support and sympathy is to set up a fund at a bank like National City bank and donate to it for sis FB's parents.

The funeral and health care costs are gonna be very high and I am sure her parents would love the idea of all of us donating to a fund set up in their names.

SO I will go and set up the fund tomorrow and then post all information you will need to deposit into the fund.

When I do this the fund will only be accessible by sis FB's parents. Just to make you feel a little more comfortable in doing so.

Bear

Bear said:
...SO I will go and set up the fund tomorrow and then post all information you will need to deposit into the fund...
Good idea. Thank you for making the arrangements.

what the fuck? why in the hell did they pull the fucking plug??? i...i mean she could have came out of the damn coma. she could have been fine.

It just felt too untrue to know that it actually HAS already happened. I was at work and arrived home to find the message. It just makes you wonder how nobody should have to experience it.

Amanda, Rest In Peace and Soar high! As much as you are loved in here and everywhere else, Know this - You are in peace and in God's hands. God will take a very good care of you. As much as it saddens me to see you go but I know you are in a better place right now with no more of those sufferings. I love you so much, girl and it also was a huge honor to get to know you from the past 5 years in deafchat. (Although I wish I had met you in person but I know someday we will)

Bear, please do keep us updated and I also think that idea of yours is also excellent as everyone else's ideas are just great too. I'd love to be as much of a help as I can with the flowers or things.

:hugs: Now you are a free spirit that is rejoiced in God's hand to know you are in enternal peace.

Thanks Foxy for puttin' a pic of her in this thread. I made my own banner to remember her. Rest in peace, Amanda - you will be forever missed ! :sadwave:

I'd love to chip in and show my condolences to help in any way.

I also love everyone else's ideas especially FiestyChick's with tons of her recipes threads.

Thanks for making a tribution thread to her, Fozy! Also, CyberRed, your signature is amazing!

OK all someone is sending me a picture of sis FB anyone care to help me get it uploaded into here? As I for sure dont know how to do it

Tweetybird emailed me to make a signature banner to pay respects for TongueOnFire and I asked Chris to do it for me. I think it is quite nice to do something like this to honour Amanda.

tof5gc.gif

Rest in peace, Amanda.

Cookie Monster said:
Tweetybird emailed me to make a signature banner to pay respects for TongueOnFire and I asked Chris to do it for me. I think it is quite nice to do something like this to honour Amanda.

tof5gc.gif

Rest in peace, Amanda.
yea thats right.. thanks for made this signature... i LOVE IT.... it so beautiful.... sigh... :tears:

Dear lord, may you have a wonderful time with TOF as she is a warm and funny gal to chat with.... we will miss her very very much... I can remmy a few times in chatting with her, she was soo wild but funny as well... I was hoping TOF would pass peacefully and she did... so she now is an angel up in heaven... someone would need to post a full obit on TOF for all of us members to see if so? :tears:

Back