Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

GalaxyAngel said:
Hey AD'ers...

Why don't all of you guys donate the floral funerall.. Let's TOGETHER Give ALEX's paypal account and Alex will be very appercatied gathering all of you guys and have send to floral flower to funeral for TOF.. From AllDeaf.com (AD'ers)

How's sound ?

That sounds like a great idea! I'm all for it. ;) I would love to see the flowers too at the furneral from us all. I would take pictures of it too.

I always think of TOF lots cant even stop. When I went to bed and sleep that in my dream thinking of TOF all night didnt change any of my dream just only TOF in my dream all night. Really very sad about her :(. She is soooooo funny and call me MonkeyHead and I call her FireHead or FuzzyHead cause she call me in first place to said MonkeyHead then next me call her FireHead or FuzzyHead so now i miss to call her FireHead or FuzzyHead and i miss her to call me MonkeyHead :(.. wish she get other chance to keep alive so can keep chatting with us again dang :( I meet her from in deafchat 2 or 3 yrs ago. gonna plan to meet her in june 2006 as she said maybe will come to canada go to Canada's Wonderland for deafawarness day but miss her :(

DM as MonkeyLady or MonkeyBaby if you know who i am

:(:(:(

I would love to give a flower for her but i dont have any money to pay :( I dont know if anyone can give her a flower for me ?? up to you .. i miss her wahhh.

I only met TOF online last year but we hit it off pretty good - we teased each other, laughed and cried together...I will miss her quick wit, her taste of tasteless comedy, and her empathy...

I hope we will all be able to meet her when we cross the Rainbow Bridge someday...

Amanda, you are in my thoughts and prayers for a quick, safe and painless journey and may the great Maker be on hand to greet you through the Pearly Gates...to a place where you will feel no pain, no suffering, but be your cheerful, comedic and unselfish self again.

And my thoughts, prayers and sympathies are with Amanda's family and close friends...

Go in peace, Amanda...my dear Tongue On Fire.

indeed, good idea about donation all of us from ADer's to Alex for flowers and donation to TOF's family, would be very pleasure from us. Let me know, so i can make arranage to make payment, hopefully someone make one for that.

That shocked me when I read the email about Fuzzy. I just can't believe that because I thought she was improving a little bit, but now she had to go. That is very sad news to hear about it. I just am very speechless right now.

I will pray for her family to get through it. We will always miss Amanda -Fuzzy- and never NEVER never forget her!

:eek: I cannot believe that TOF is gone :( but I know that she will not suffer the pain anymore. Now she is heaven with God and be happy without the pains and sufferings she went through.

TOF, we as Aders, Love you and miss you so much and that you will always be special in our hearts. We never forget how strong you are and make us smile plus make us laugh daily. You will always be remembered by us forever! :ily:

R.I.P. Tongue on Fire.

You will always be missed and remembered by us all AD members.

thank you for comin to Alldeaf.com in the first place.

You are now in a better place.

04%20Parking%20Lot%20Heaven.jpg

Anyone who know TOF´s family address? I would love to sent symapthy card to them. If yes, please PM me.

After reading all of the postings here, it seems that she was well loved by everyone .. I wish I 'knew / met' her but guess she got worse before I came in here. May her rest in peace.

Would like share w/yall

Since I already find out from last nite.. sorry i didn't respond bec i just shocked.. and now y'all already know that she is with god.. CyberRed give me idea so i make put name on her's pix so y'all can remma her alway with us.. i m glad meet her in person 2 year ago when i used date her's brother before. I'm gonna miss her in my heart i can't believer that i already lost friend like Fuzzy (sigh)

Cheri yes i m gonna down for her's funeral so wait till her name on newspaper show up so i will post in here asap

I agree w/javapride.. don't remove Tof's account just leave it we can remma her in here

Here her's pix

Good bye FuzzyBerry :grouphug: from Ad.com of us

Attachments

• FireHead amanda.jpg
    FireHead amanda.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 72
:tears: :cry: She is so young, and I am going to miss her recipes... I agrees with Javapride, don't delete her account, leave it be and she is the person we all can remember her.

Rest in Peace..

She is with God, and taking my dog Rosco out for walk in the Heaven's Park.

I am very sad to hear about TOF. :(

I am praying that the Lord comfort her friends and family. This is a very hard, sad time for them.

I never knew TOF/Fuzzy but I could tell by reading everyone's messages about her that she was very well likened by everyone in here. My condolence goes to her family and friends.

Liebling:-))) said:
Anyone who know TOF´s family address? I would love to sent symapthy card to them. If yes, please PM me.

I don't have her family's address but I have hers and Wildfire's but they moved and she lives with her family....

I would like her family's address as well too, I should have asked her b4 she moved but....... :(

Does anyone here have any update, or know anything .....

Thank you for posting her picture.

When you get the funeral information, can you please post that also? Some funeral homes also provide on-line memorial books where friends can leave condolence messages. Maybe we will be able to do that.

I feel bad about TOF.. I shed a few tears yesterday and today, too. I did not know her... she had some good tips on recipes... but I can also see she was much more to some of you...I respect that.

Sorry... Angel.. might take a few days to a week for her to pass away... if it's gonna starve her without the plug giving her nutrient or whatever. I also read that it's a painless death with the kidneys failing. Just hope that is so.

I can't believe shes gone!!!!! :( I didn't know it would happen, i actually thought shes improving!! :( I"ll miss her as well, shes a great person and fun to chat with even play games too!! *sighs* I'll always remember her! TOF -- Rest in Peace!!! You're missed! :ily:

Back