Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

Tongue on fire is really gone?! *sniff* After reading all those posts here, I am really sad that she is really gone. :( :tears:

Bear? Let me know where the funeral arrangement will be held at please. :hug:

Thanks for letting us all know about Amanda, Life wouldn't be the same without her that's for sure. :(

Hey TOF!! I remmy u from DC and u were really wild one and trouble as well, tsk tsk lol... but still in the heart u are good and kind as long as u were on good side. But I do enjoyed with ur jokes, laugh and cry... that something I wont forget. That was mostly in chatroom as I do not have ur sn on either MSN, AIM, or Yahoo! Sorry! Since seen ur pix above by Blackie and ML, I know know what u are looking alike and u are truly young lady at heart for such charming and very open mined that which for who and what u are always!

Go and be peace, my dear, go peace and guard over ur family, ur love ones. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :hug:

This will be remmy everytime I leave from chatroom will be like this :grouphug: for all DG member for as long as a month as memory of Amanda! But then I hope I can remmy! lol

Bye Amanda... -|- rest in peace..... :grouphug:

Those pix are so lovely girls!! Very good job u got there...even include that sig as well... very lovely!

However would I love to have that pix of her... just plain pix of her so that I may make one for this post if alright with u guys? Pls pm me for email addy ok? I mean if u have one then I will give u my email address ok? Thanks so much!!!

:grouphug:

^Angel^ said:
Me too hon, The last time I saw her was in July b4 she moved....She was sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of 7up....Gosh, I missed her already! :(

Yea i did meet her in person last 2 year ago when i was date her's brother be4 but it's still miss her that already break our heart :( dang i should come up cleveland last year to see her again but too late for me *sigh* but glad that already i did last 2 year ago

~AngelWolf~ said:
Those pix are so lovely girls!! Very good job u got there...even include that sig as well... very lovely!

However would I love to have that pix of her... just plain pix of her so that I may make one for this post if alright with u guys? Pls pm me for email addy ok? I mean if u have one then I will give u my email address ok? Thanks so much!!!

:grouphug:

Sure you can and hey can you favortie for me?? can you make one any idea with her's pix on my sig?? cuz i m not good at lol Mom :hug:

LovelyBlkGal said:
Sure you can and hey can you favortie for me?? can you make one any idea with her's pix on my sig?? cuz i m not good at lol Mom :hug:
LovelyBlkGal..since you know her, what was her ailment that caused her
untimely death? she was way too young to die but it happens..did you say
it was her liver or kidney? Im so sorry that it had to happen but you know
what? she is in a better place and is at peace forever! no more pain and no
more sadness and pain! imagine that!! God bless her and her family too.

Defee said:

Her Heart and Liver are failure so they can't anythings try save her..that why they has to pull unplug machine and let her's passed be with god i know her parent's decied it's better for her.. since she is has lupus for 4 or 5 years also i remma she told me that she is ready gonna die after she move back to her hometown recently last sept and last time i speak w/her abt last oct so it's her's wish since she's knew it's time for her. that right i agree w/you she is not pain or suffer anymore and glad that she is be with god

LovelyBlkGal said:
Her Heart and Liver are failure so they can't anythings try save her..that why they has to pull unplug machine and let her's passed be with god i know her parent's decied it's better for her.. since she is has lupus for 4 or 5 years also i remma she told me that she is ready gonna die after she move back to her hometown recently last sept and last time i speak w/her abt last oct so it's her's wish since she's knew it's time for her. that right i agree w/you she is not pain or suffer anymore and glad that she is be with god
wow... she felt time for her.. i uddy that.. god talked to her.. yea she is not pain or suffer anymore.. she is with god and she watch all over us and her family too..

TweetyBird said:
wow... she felt time for her.. i uddy that.. god talked to her.. yea she is not pain or suffer anymore.. she is with god and she watch all over us and her family too..

That right She is neve give up on her health but it's did right things time for her's sprite... and yea she is not pain or weak health anymore she really strong brave keep fights her life. It's already hard for our heart is break down :hug: TweetyBird

Defee said:

just let you know that how does her organs were damaged is due to her diease called Lupus I post link for more information on Lupus diease which is under tof's news topic here...She had that diease for over 4 years..

you guys have beautiful creative signature. I will create one for myself to remember her. :(

Liebling:-))) said:
you guys have beautiful creative signature. I will create one for myself to remember her. :(

Can you pretty please make me one? I dunno how to create banners.... :(

LovelyBlkGal said:
Oh ok thanks and i understand her parents decision to do that. Well, guess
what? God wanted her in Heaven because He knew she is such a wonderful and sweet person so He wanted her with Him! Isnt that wonderful? I know you and her family will miss her lots but someday you all will see her again in Heaven..Smile!

TOF, I'm really glad to have a chance to get know you online and I'm sure others are glad as well, those who know you and some who have meet you in real life. It's hard to believe she is gone for good.

I find Amanda very funny person even thou she had an wild side of mischief ways in chatrooms, she loved to help people.

Everytime we all mention pepsi vs coke wars in chatroom, TOF would say "groan". I know TOF rather the Mountain Dew to win.

I'm glad TOF is no longer in pain, and she now can rest in peace.

Thank you for your friendship, I will never forget you and will cherish the good memories of TOF.

Rest In Peace Amanda.

SG

Hey Amanda Davisson,

Once I meet you in 2000 which is 4 yrs ago that we meet from in DC last time your SN was DoliphinGurl (spelling) then YogaGurl then TongueOnFire then FuzzyBerry, but now you use both SN are TongueOnFire and FuzzBerry from in DeafChat, Deafgang and Alldeaf not sure other more in site. I remember you making funny about monkey on me and I made you, which you are stuck to make me! Make me laughed. I love being teased you lots and I will never forgot about that. I am glad that you like it that I made picture of you, I do not want to said front of God. I would like to said to you thank you for help me with my spelling, explain to me what the words mean and I should practice like a spelling bees and learn what the words mean lol And also thank you for helping me about my family situation. You make us laugh about dirty talk, tease or joking on us. You missed everything in forum from Alldeaf and Deafgang, but you can still read this deafgang and alldeaf what we are saying that you are in the heaven. We want to thank you for being posted about recipes for us and we love to collect your recipes to remember you. I miss that you call me “MonkeyHead” and I miss to call you “Firehead and FuzzyheadL. I keep my nickname “MonkeyHead” to remember that you called me. Oh, yeah you already missed the snow have been started. Maybe in the heaven have the snow there cause of have white cloud up there to spend time with angels to playing with the snows of white cloud lol. I know you love Mountain Dew make you crazy!!!!! Like SG said TOF always said groans whenever we talking about coke vs Pepsi lol. I looked at my MSN, Yahoo and Aim that I have Amanda’s on my list which I refused to removed it rather to leave it to make remember what I was chatting with her on msn or yahoo or aim. I remember it was funny you being with us in Aim chatroom make me laughed!! Never forgot about that. I have not to get chance to meet you in June 2006 to see in Canada’s Wonderland to meet White Beach and me.

Rest in Peace with no pain anymore. You may rest in the heaven with the angels. We always will remember you in our hearts. We never forgot about you when you were here with us.

Last thing want to say

Thank you for being with us to make us laughter, tease each others, play the game in yahoo Literati , posted recipes and more lots what you have been with us.

Love you as friend,
MonkeyHead as MonkeyLady

p.s. Hope so you can understand of my English grammar thanks :)

I checked my locate newpaper for Amanda's funeral arrangement, It's not shown in my Cleveland Plain Dealer, If anyone lives in Columbus, Ohio can you please check for me and then private message me to let me know where it will be held at as soon as possible because I would really like to attend. Please! Thanks a bunch! :grouphug:

TOF
I have never met a woman who has made me laugh as much as you did
you humor was tops and second top none
where ever you are hun i know you re raising hell
I knew you for 8 years and wont forget you for 8 more
rest easy now

Cheri said:
I checked my locate newpaper for Amanda's funeral arrangement, It's not shown in my Cleveland Plain Dealer, If anyone lives in Columbus, Ohio can you please check for me and then private message me to let me know where it will be held at as soon as possible because I would really like to attend. Please! Thanks a bunch! :grouphug:

tof hometown was in deep southern ohio
but the name escapes me

Back