Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

Rotty said:
tof hometown was in deep southern ohio
but the name escapes me

Oh really? I thought she was in Columbus Hospital? So I thought her parents lives in Columbus also. ;)

and also
Last Activity: 11-01-2005 08:03 PM
Offline TOF is stopped using..
She is freed her soul and fly away held around arms w/Jesus.. on Nov 18th 2005

Cheri said:
Oh really? I thought she was in Columbus Hospital? So I thought her parents lives in Columbus also. ;)

Yes she was in columbus for hospail but she and her parent are live in Marietta ohio very near by WVA. I will find out trw when i find her's name on newspaper then will post in here for you Cheri and everybody too

:hug:

Rotty said:
tof hometown was in deep southern ohio
but the name escapes me

I think it is in Marietta, Ohio which is near the border of West Virginia

Hi all,

I talked with Tof's mom yesterday and she told me there will not be an obit in the papers till after Monday.

They are waiting til Monday to arrange everything and do the obit etc. I know the paper it will be in and I promise to obtain a copy and with help from someone I will upload it into here.

I will also upload a copy of her memorial card after the funeral.

I called around about setting up funds bank account thing for her parents to help with costs of a funeral and was told that her parents had to do it.

So Amanda's mom will do that for me on Monday as well and give me the info I need for all of us to donate to.

I am hoping all of you find it in your hearts to donate at least 10 dollars to this fund. Her parents are not rich I am sure and the hospital and funeral costs will be high.

I managed to get 98 e-cards and then some afterwards which I have since printed out and will make sure her mother gets. If each of those 100 sent 10 dollars we would easily be able to get them a 1000 dollars.They could really use this money as I know for a fact a funeral alone costs over 7,000 and that is cheapest!!! I imagine her hospital bills ran well over 20,000-30,000. She may have had help from the state for that who knows?

But I do know that after being diagnosed with an illness like Lupus it is almost imposssible to find a life insurance that will cover you. So most likely there was no insurance to cover a funeral.

Please all help me to realize a goal of a 1000 for her family I am sure they need it. Its almost X-Mas time this is a time of giving.

I know my 10 dollars or more will be my last X-Mas gift for Amanda. Dont you want it to be yours?

Let's show what our community really can do!

Bear

i was sad about her death

i was depressed over i noticed when she was in DC last month or so she was kind of down it seems like she was not herself anymore

i knew what was going on so i keep it to myself

Thanks Bear! I figured it might be announce either Sunday or Monday. I would be prepare to attend only if it's not too far because I don't have a very good vehicle to make it that far. :giggle: But, I'll try my best to find another way to get there if I have to.

But, I am willing to help Amanda's family with funeral expense and hospital bills I could pitch in some money to help the family. I don't have so much to give them but like you said 10.00 should be a good start, I was thinking of giving them 20.00 (10.00 for hospital fee and 10.00 for the funeral expense) ;) I know it isn't too much but that's all I could afford at this moment.

Thanks so much Bear for the update, It is greatly appreciated. :hug:

Good suggestion, Bear.

Send cash to parents with register mail is the best to save them to pay bank charges if I send cheque to them.

*Pull my purse and willing donate TOF's funds to coverage any cost*

Waiting for confirmation the account.
I'll be very happy wire transfer funds.
Need to full address and bank name of company and also their name and phone number. So I can give it out to my bank.. to arrangements for wire transfer.

*smile*

Bear said:
Hi all,

I talked with Tof's mom yesterday and she told me there will not be an obit in the papers till after Monday.

They are waiting til Monday to arrange everything and do the obit etc. I know the paper it will be in and I promise to obtain a copy and with help from someone I will upload it into here.

I will also upload a copy of her memorial card after the funeral.

I called around about setting up funds bank account thing for her parents to help with costs of a funeral and was told that her parents had to do it.

So Amanda's mom will do that for me on Monday as well and give me the info I need for all of us to donate to.

I am hoping all of you find it in your hearts to donate at least 10 dollars to this fund. Her parents are not rich I am sure and the hospital and funeral costs will be high.

I managed to get 98 e-cards and then some afterwards which I have since printed out and will make sure her mother gets. If each of those 100 sent 10 dollars we would easily be able to get them a 1000 dollars.They could really use this money as I know for a fact a funeral alone costs over 7,000 and that is cheapest!!! I imagine her hospital bills ran well over 20,000-30,000. She may have had help from the state for that who knows?

But I do know that after being diagnosed with an illness like Lupus it is almost imposssible to find a life insurance that will cover you. So most likely there was no insurance to cover a funeral.

Please all help me to realize a goal of a 1000 for her family I am sure they need it. Its almost X-Mas time this is a time of giving.

I know my 10 dollars or more will be my last X-Mas gift for Amanda. Dont you want it to be yours?

Let's show what our community really can do!

Bear

Bear,
I read about funeral arrangement. I would like to send $ to help her parents for the funeral. I want to get informations such as address etcs to send $ also, I am aware of Lupus since my father's oldest sister had it and died in least a year after had gotten Lupus.. Thanks and I am looking forward to get informations about funeral arrangements, all that.. Keep update!!

*goosebump*

Hello to all Ader,

It took my time to read all of posts, I dont know who she is, even not talk with her at all. I just dont come in here often.

I want to say, My sympathy for you all being mourning of loss. I can feel all of your feeling toward her. All I've got goosebumps about all posts. All of your posts are really very impressed and in your thoughts. She is in rest of peaceful with god.

My Prayer and Thoughts are with all of you people..

I copied post card here for all of you. I just not make any comments in the post card. That's all I want you to feel warmly support and comfort from here.

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product|10001|10051|124329|-2;-102001;11443;-102226||P1R3SO|products

Last edited:
Cant believe it!

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: I cant believe it. She is gone? I just came back here after awhile. I been sick with my coughing and I just found out just now that TOF is gone? OH my god.....I met her thru DeafChat and when I came here, she welcomed me with open arms. Damn, she is gone? I cant believe it...*sigh* I cant believe it. She was so nice and so cool and so wonderful. Oh man...she is gone.

TOF, rest in peace and no more suffering for you, girl. :hug: :hug:

I felt sorry to hear that she passed on. She's no longer in pain and suffering. :( Heart and liver are the number ones which are the delicate organs. They're way sensitive than the rest of the organs in our bodies. I felt sorry for her and her families. God rest her soul forever and ever. It's a good idea to keep her account active as to remember. She's still here in this forum, in spirit. That is what I believe for now.

1. Keep remembering her as she was.
2. Always keep her in your heart to cherish her memories everyday.
3. For she might say, "Please do not weep, for I am sitting next to you. I'm alive and well in spirit. I no longer feel in pain nor suffering."
4. Always remember what she does or say which made you laughs. It's a good feeling. She wants you to know that her jokes and humors never end here.
5. Each day, bring her memory alive as we share and talk about it.
6. She brought in love and wonderful memories here everyday.
7. Best of all, pray everyday for it will help strengthen the feeling knowing she's okay in heaven.

AJ said:
what the fuck? why in the hell did they pull the fucking plug??? i...i mean she could have came out of the damn coma. she could have been fine.

I know how you feel. Sometimes, when the prognosis is not very good, the doctors and the parents felt it's wise to let her go instead of being on the machine too long. It's difficult for the parents, even the doctors too. They worked harder to save her life but sometimes, a life can slip out of their hands. She didn't have a chance to survive. The parents are wise enough to pull the plug and let her go to heaven to be with Jesus and others. It's pretty sad. Take it easy. Just keep remembering her laughs, jokes, and other humors she spreaded around to keep you all close to her. You all are her friends, always remember that. When I type this, I never meet her but it bring tears to my eyes :tears: . Just because I read the whole posts of what she did and she did wonderful here. <sigh> I wish I have a chance to meet her.

TenderSpiritual said:
Hello to all Ader,

It took my time to read all of posts, I dont know who she is, even not talk with her at all. I just dont come in here often.

I want to say, My sympathy for you all being mourning of loss. I can feel all of your feeling toward her. All I've got goosebumps about all posts. All of your posts are really very impressed and in your thoughts. She is in rest of peaceful with god.

My Prayer and Thoughts are with all of you people..

I copied post card here for all of you. I just not make any comments in the post card. That's all I want you to feel warmly support and comfort from here.

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product|10001|10051|124329|-2;-102001;11443;-102226||P1R3SO|products

wow the card to hear muisc make me feel sad and think of TOF :)

LovelyBlkGal said:
Cheri yes i m gonna down for her's funeral so wait till her name on newspaper show up so i will post in here asap

Thanks so much LovelyBlkGal! :hug: I will go up there too, we could cry together. I'm so nervous too, because funeral always makes me sad to be honest and I wanted to see her one last chance, and show my respect for her as being there. ;) I already brought a sympathy card, will bring that to the funeral include the money for the funeral expense and hospital expense as well.

Let me share you all the card that I'm giving to the family.

With Sympathy and prayers in the loss of your loved one, God's Gifts

He has given us morning, brightness and sun, Friendship to share and work to be done... He has given us rainbows, flowers and song, And the hands of our dear ones to help us along, He has given us prayer with it's wonderful power to strengthen our hearts in a troublesome hour, He has given us blessing to lighten our way and always the gift of another new day. May the Lord be with you in your time of sorrow.

Cheri said:
Thanks so much LovelyBlkGal! :hug: I will go up there too, we could cry together. I'm so nervous too, because funeral always makes me sad to be honest and I wanted to see her one last chance, and show my respect for her as being there. ;) I already brought a sympathy card, will bring that to the funeral include the money for the funeral expense and hospital expense as well.

Let me share you all the card that I'm giving to the family.

With Sympathy and prayers in the loss of your loved one, God's Gifts

He has given us morning, brightness and sun, Friendship to share and work to be done... He has given us rainbows, flowers and song, And the hands of our dear ones to help us along, He has given us prayer with it's wonderful power to strengthen our hearts in a troublesome hour, He has given us blessing to lighten our way and always the gift of another new day. May the Lord be with you in your time of sorrow.

aww that sweet of u cheri!!! :hug: it so beautiful!

nice pictures, FozyApe.

I'm sure she like that, and she is watching every of us, she want us to be happy for her, shes free now. Surely do miss her alots.

Back