Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

Bear said:
No visiting is the *showing* of the body and to come to pay last respects to the family and Amanda.

They are having the funeral right after the *showing*. Its too expensive to have it for more than one day.

Ahh that's explain it all! Thanks Bear

Bear said:
No visiting is the *showing* of the body and to come to pay last respects to the family and Amanda.

They are having the funeral right after the *showing*. Its too expensive to have it for more than one day.

Ah Okay you meant wake? I understand what you meant now. Thanks for explaining it. I will try to make it because in the mornings is tough for me, Wednesday is my boys day off of school for the Thanksgiving week, I'm not sure who can babysit while I go to the funeral I'll have to get back with you on that. :(

Cheri said:
Ah Okay you meant wake? I understand what you meant now. Thanks for explaining it. I will try to make it because in the mornings is tough for me, Wednesday is my boys day off of school for the Thanksgiving week, I'm not sure who can babysit while I go to the funeral I'll have to get back with you on that. :(

Same here sis, I don't think we will make it either since Wednesday is my children day off from school also, and I don't think I can get a babysitter on that day either.... :(

Bear said:
Hello,

Can I have the address where I can send the donations to?

Thanks.

-a

Yeah if I knew who you were I would gladly send it to ya! Somehow you posted under my username. Not quite sure who you are. PM me and I will gladly give ya the address.

Amanda Rae Davisson

amandatof9qt.png

Amanda Rae Davisson, 28, of Marietta died at 6:30 p.m. Friday (Nov. 18, 2005) at Riverside Methodist Hospital.

Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Hadley Funeral Home, 500 Fifth St. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery. Family will receive friends from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.

Bear said:
Yeah if I knew who you were I would gladly send it to ya! Somehow you posted under my username. Not quite sure who you are. PM me and I will gladly give ya the address.

That's Alex the owner of this forum....

I could go there for funeral wed but cant make it .. but tomorrow wed Iwill think of her to imaged to stand behind funeral with friends and Amanda's family to think of her.

I could go there but $$$ :(

I m really miss her very much as lots

DreamDeaf said:
Amanda Rae Davisson

amandatof9qt.png

Amanda Rae Davisson, 28, of Marietta died at 6:30 p.m. Friday (Nov. 18, 2005) at Riverside Methodist Hospital.

Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Hadley Funeral Home, 500 Fifth St. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery. Family will receive friends from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.

Thanks DreamDeaf for posting this, I want to go but I'm not sure if I can find a babysitter at the last min, but I'll try... :(

btw where did you get the picture from? It looks like the same one I created...

DreamDeaf said:
Amanda Rae Davisson

amandatof9qt.png

You found that information in Marietta Times news paper under Obituaries? I recovered that same information too. Thanks for posting it DreamDeaf!

DeafMonkey said:
I could go there for funeral wed but cant make it .. but tomorrow wed Iwill think of her to imaged to stand behind funeral with friends and Amanda's family to think of her.

I could go there but $$$ :(

I m really miss her very much as lots

It's okay. Even though when one cannot afford to fly or to travel there, a person can send the flowers and card to the family during the mourning. They will appreciate it. If you order the flowers, it's wise to order on the internet where they can deliver it personally for you instead of the postal service. :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Thanks DreamDeaf for posting this, I want to go but I'm not sure if I can find a babysitter at the last min, but I'll try... :(

btw where did you get the picture from? It looks like the same one I created...

yeah it is same pic .. actually like flip the pic like backward "Alldeaf" "faedllA" something like that

Whitewolf1970 said:
It's okay. Even though when one cannot afford to fly or to travel there, a person can send the flowers and card to the family during the mourning. They will appreciate it. If you order the flowers, it's wise to order on the internet where they can deliver it personally for you instead of the postal service. :hug:

yeah I will mail to Bear tonight :) .. yah i agreed with you who cant afford go there so they send flower, donation (sp) and more :)

Cheri said:
You found that information in Marietta Times news paper under Obituaries? I recovered that same information too. Thanks for posting it DreamDeaf!

Yes its the same paper - just c/p the info.

Bear and I are will go to Fuenral Tomrorow.. and so i wll be spend nite at bear's houe tonite so we can leaving trw early monring before funeral start oh gosh i m so nevrious to see her's face

LovelyBlkGal said:
Bear and I are will go to Fuenral Tomrorow.. and so i wll be spend nite at bear's houe tonite so we can leaving trw early monring before funeral start oh gosh i m so nevrious to see her's face

take easy i know you will get cried alots when you see her face .. when my step grandmother and i got freak it out to see her face and i walk around cant get stop or cant get sit down. but I miss my step grandmother. She passed away i think 4 or 5 yrs ago cause she was very sick from diabetes.

If I am there tomorrow to see her face I would go freak and walk around plus crying too. Right now it got me goosegump sad :(

DeafMonkey said:
yeah I will mail to Bear tonight :) .. yah i agreed with you who cant afford go there so they send flower, donation (sp) and more :)

Hmm-mmmmm, that's right, DeafMonkey. Bear is wonderful enough to help ppl here who can't go there or cannot afford to go there. :) You spelled "donation" right. :)

Back