Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

LBG i m glad that u final good bye n went funeral! :hug:

I never did see the link for donations to Amanda's parents' bank. Can someone please repost it for me?

quiet gal said:
Amanda ? She looks fimiliar to me. My prayers for the family.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Amanda Davisson aka TongueOnFire or FuzzyBerry and former (DolphinOhioGurl and YogaGurl)

Panther --

Aw :hug: I am glad both of you and Bear arrived safely without gettin' hurt.

There's no good-byes for Amanda, because one day we will be able to see her again in spirit ( heaven ). I am sure she will look forward to see us again. ;)

my site already sent flowers to her funeral which bear and lovelyblkgirl love it. According to Lovelyblkgirl, she say that flowers that we sent was setting up right next to her coffin. Ours were yellow flowers exactly one from FTD

http://www.ftd.com/5970/catalog/product.epl?product_id=S40-3134

I want to know what alldeaf sent if they did, I would love to see which flowers alldeaf choose...just being curious like galaxy said.

Shiva said:
my site already sent flowers to her funeral which bear and lovelyblkgirl love it. According to Lovelyblkgirl, she say that flowers that we sent was setting up right next to her coffin. Ours were yellow flowers exactly one from FTD

http://www.ftd.com/5970/catalog/product.epl?product_id=S40-3134

I want to know what alldeaf sent if they did, I would love to see which flowers alldeaf choose...just being curious like galaxy said.
wow it beautiful flowers! ;)

that is very sweet of you shiva!!!

my site has a banner in her honor...... even tho she wasn't a member there she was part of each and every member from this forum and my other forum, hence the banner its the honor and thought that truly counts.

Some of AD'ers who send it out nice flower..
TOF's flower funeral **Hopefully this flower extactly** Did we send it out to TOF's funeral? I have no idea whoever already seen this flower extactly ?
kinda I'm very quite *curiouis*

*smile*~ :)

Shiva, How's so nice of you beautiful flower... So quite generously of you.

actually it was some members from my site donate some money to us to help pay for that flowers, and yes it was very beautiful one. yes galaxy i have seen that one from list of flowers I believe you post it not sure at other topic but I didnt know which one was the final one.

right now I have earn some donations for tof's family fund it at 121 dollars now which is at my paypal account. But i wont send it out until around end of december to give members more time to send some money in. I will send it to family only when They really need it to pay bill if it come in anytime next month until the fund due ends then will send rest to the family.

Reba for information on how to donate to the TOF fund please pm me.

Thanks all and yes it was a beatiful service. I did not look for the flowers from the seperate rooms sorry. I was a little too upset to look at all.

Wow! It sure is great to see that a lot of members from Shiva's site and AllDeaf donating money to help with funeral and hospital expense. I am sure Amanda and her family really appreciated all the support you all have gave to them.. :thumb:

I'm sure Bear that it was an upsetting day for you during the visit to Amanda's funeral. :hug:

Bear said:
hey all keep those donations coming. Please pm me for info on how.

I forwarded money include sympathy card to ^Angel^ for support hospital bills/funeral expenses and also money for flowers to Alex, too on the same time yesterday. I beleive ^Angel^ and Alex will receive my mail by Monday or Tuesday.

Liebling:-))) said:
I forwarded money include sympathy card to ^Angel^ for support hospital bills/funeral expenses and also money for flowers to Alex, too on the same time yesterday. I beleive ^Angel^ and Alex will receive my mail by Monday or Tuesday.

Thank You!! I honestly appreciate all those helping out!

My deepest sympathy....

I just found out that she passed away. I feel horrible that I did not kept myself updated in this website. I recalled that one of Deaf Chatter, Calvin imed me thru aim and was telling me about TOF/FuzzyBerry. And I sent an e card to one of her friends. Honestly, I thought she was gonna get better...aiee...I feel horrible not to keep myself updated. :(

First of all, I know that she is in a better place and she will always be remembered as a hilarious gal in the deaf chat room. She always brings up a light, happiness, laughter in the chatroom. I will never forget a "fuzzy" feeling that she brings.

Second of all, I would like to share a lyric that Bette Milder sang from one of her movie, Beaches. That her best friend died from a cancer.... she sang...

You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

After I read all of your posts, had inspired me. This is what I wanted to share with you all. She is our hero, her soul is beautiful, you fly high....Fuzzy Berry!

We love you! We always remember you! ;)

Back