Hey, Alex?

You're welcome Alex.

I also liked the animated flashing lights you created, Vamp. That should spice up the forum and makes it look like it's interesting.

However, I'd like to say that it was a great idea of yours in the beginning, Banjo to prompt that up. Great thinking too as well! ;)

How about these?

The first is the slow version with a half second delay when all the lights are off.

The second is the faster version with a whole second delay when all the lights are off.

I love them! :thumb: It looks much nicer, my favorite part of Christmas are the lights outdoors and indoors flashing all night long, it's more beauitful at nights even when there's snow outside. :giggle:

How about these?

The first is the slow version with a half second delay when all the lights are off.

The second is the faster version with a whole second delay when all the lights are off.

Ohh, that's soo beautiful !! Exactly what I like about ! :D I am hopin' that Alex will consider to take either one of those you were makin' for his site. :thumb:

Well job, V !!

Good morning everyone. I like Vampyrox's logo and will replace it with the current one 24 hours before Christmas.

Thanks!

How about these?

Wow that's even better!!!....Great job Vampy :thumb:

How about these?

Hey Vampy,

Can you little increase flickering more faster.. looks more sexier flickering..

*shrugs*

How about these?

Wow ! Either this first or second version is GREAT !!!!
:thumb:

ah that's cool Alex, I like the lights on the AD logo.

Vampy, I like both of the flashing lights as it looks awesome.

I saw the Christmas lights on the logo flashing, it scared me, I wasn't paying attention something was moving on the left and I jumped up, thought it was a bug or something on my screen, but it wasn't it was just the xmas lights flashing. :o

Alex,

Now we all can see the beautiful lights flashin' around the " alldeaf " logo. Wonderin', are you goin' to make somethin' beautiful/scary light flashin' for each holiday -- somethin' like you did for only 24 hours before the next day ? I think it would be awesome to see somethin'. It also would be nice to bring everyone some smiles, too. :D

How about these?

awesome

Back