Hey, Alex?

great job alex i love the lights around alldeaf it is very cool

thumb up alex

vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

Did you clear your temporary Internet files?

Great new look for AD logo! Dont forget to change it for New Years Eve!! :thumb:

It would be NICE to see the lights flashin' around the " alldeaf " logo. A nice animation would make holidays more attractive and appealin'.

Maybe, it will attract to newcomers to join this site ... hmm ? :D I will let Alex to think about it, if he wants this site to be number one of all.

It would be NICE to see the lights flashin' around the " alldeaf " logo. A nice animation would make holidays more attractive and appealin'.

Maybe, it will attract to newcomers to join this site ... hmm ? :D I will let Alex to think about it, if he wants this site to be number one of all.

Ask Alex to put all the orangments picture of you around this site. It will be thrilled for us to seeing your face. I think, Alex is working on it. :lol:

Ask Alex to put all the orangments picture of you around this site. It will be thrilled for us to seeing your face. I think, Alex is working on it. :lol:

Hahaha No way ! Pfffth :lol:
( Hey... psst, over my dead body. :P )

Whoa! Beautiful Logo! I like it and WTG Alex! :)

I can't believe its beautiful !

I wish yall have a Blessed / Safe Holidays!!! oxoxoxox
Hugs!

Cool AD logo with the Xmas lights on it... very cool look.. I like it...

WOW! Alex is a best job for Alldeaf.com with along the Christmas lights
on this logo of AD! ::applause: :thumb: That how I loved AD design with
Christmas lights! :)
I hope you will have a best time during Merry Christmas & and
New Year!

How about these?

The first is the slow version with a half second delay when all the lights are off.

The second is the faster version with a whole second delay when all the lights are off.

Attachments

• alldeaf_1.gif
    alldeaf_1.gif
    84.4 KB · Views: 31
  • alldeaf_2.gif
    alldeaf_2.gif
    84.4 KB · Views: 29
Looks great! Well done and Vamp's flashing method makes it even more creative and neat to see--

Now, only if we can get Alex to donn a Santa Claus suit and hat...and prop himself up on top of the logo--alldeaf will become allcool!! :D :lol:

Perhaps Alex will use the flashing bit...as for which one, the first one looks good enough-- :thumb:

~RR

Looks great! Well done and Vamp's flashing method makes it even more creative and neat to see--

Now, only if we can get Alex to donn a Santa Claus suit and hat...and prop himself up on top of the logo--alldeaf will become allcool!! :D :lol:

Perhaps Alex will use the flashing bit...as for which one, the first one looks good enough-- :thumb:

~RR
Thanks. :thumb:

I'll fix it up soon and post another one.

This time, I'll leave the flashing at the faster rate, but also make the delay shorter at half a second. :)

How about these?

The first is the slow version with a half second delay when all the lights are off.

The second is the faster version with a whole second delay when all the lights are off.

Ohhhhhh I like that lol :lol: it look so nice

Oh boy... who cares, Im not on here looking at it.. Don't even pay attention to it, didn't notice it untill I came across this thread tonight.. Tiny things doesn't bother me.

Happy holidays

VamPyroX, thats great that you made it as flashing lights. I like it when it is flashing. :thumb:

Whoa, I am so impressed on that work and I just love it. Why don't Alex use that also and credit you? :thumb:

How about these?

It is pretty logo, it would look better if the flashing light included.

Back