Heres the real reason bush invaded iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh... Bush is going to war over a personal issue? You just told all of us not to take things personally all the time. Now, you're supporting Bush cuz he takes it personally? You seem to be contradicting yourself over and over with all of these bullshit issues. Ever heard of the story "Boy Who Cried Wolf"? One of these days, no one is gonna listen to you!

Who cried wolf? I sure didnt.Bush not only he took care saddam he also wants to see iraq a free nation. What you want bush to do? Just find saddam and turn him over to the UN face warcrimes and leave iraq? Would that be a selfish thing to do lets iraqis kill each other until the goverment is solved?

ravensteve, go to: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=12970

What is good about free nation when everything that they own is destroyed and raped by americans-soldiers?

Like what Jesus said: Those who war will die by war, they bring upon themselves their own penalty and curse. That's what will happen to you and Bush. Now we know that Bush wants to invade Iraq because of oil and Saddam hurt Bush's dad's feelings.

Edit: a question for you, ravensteve... I wonder if I ever become a president, can I order a war on hypocritical christians and people like Ann Coulter because they hurt people's feelings or trying to hurt people? Mind you, that's a example, nothing more. I wouldn't go that far like Bush did.

Bottom line: use your common sense. That's one of many things that Bush don't have.

Last edited:
And if i was president american lives would not be lost because id push the red button 48 hours after 9-11 events and do this to.
Mushroom_c_m387817.jpg
Saudi Arabia
Mushroom_c_m387817.jpg
Iran
mushcloud1.gif
Afgainstan
mushroomcloud.jpg
Iraq
But before i push that button id would go on television i would tell the arabic forgien ministers to grab bin laden and take him to the nearest US embassy for an arrest. They have 48 hours to find him. If they refuse to obey my orders in 48 hour time peroid i will release 100 megaton nuclear bombs to the following nations. Saudi Arabia,Iran,Iraq and Afgainstain The clock ticks now.

there you go ravensteve

bush just trying to save lots of trouble and trying to stop the war at worst and in the future, i guess theyre tooo hardheaded.(the ones are against you). i know you care about others ,so do i but i guess they dont care either.

harleymn said:
bush just trying to save lots of trouble and trying to stop the war at worst and in the future, i guess theyre tooo hardheaded.(the ones are against you). i know you care about others ,so do i but i guess they dont care either.

Excuse me? Who are the hardheads?

harleymn said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :roll:

off topic... I heard this from someone, is that true bush is starting to Draft more people again? even draft the mentally retarded and Hs students is this true?

this quote wins this thread...this has GOT to be the single funniest thing i have ever seen. it summarizes every single chicken little on this board blaming bush for everything from them spilling thier coffee on themselves this morning to thier sister giving the entire town the clap.

And if i was president american lives would not be lost because id push the red button 48 hours after 9-11 events and do this to.
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Afgainstan
Iraq

and that was damn funny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back