Heres the real reason bush invaded iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Remember back in 1993 saddam tried to kill george bushs dad when he visited saudi arabia? Well would that make you angry if someone tried to kill your dad? Would you go after that person who tried to kill your dad? George W Bush made this comment about saddam""" He tried to kill my daddy now im gonna get him."""
All George W needed was a reason to take iraq. And 9-11 gave him that oppitunity and they got saddam and after his trial theyre gonna kill him.

:eek: Ahh.. Now you said it. Is it all about revenged? That is a bad example of trying to start a war. I knew from day one that I had a feeling that Bush got Saddam only because of his own Daddy. :thumbd:

That is why I said Bush cost people lives does he care? No, Because he did it all for his Dad.

Looks like you got :Owned: LOL!

I was thinking the same thing...that Bush wanted to do this to make his father proud of him. :roll:

off topic... I heard this from someone, is that true bush is starting to Draft more people again? even draft the mentally retarded and Hs students is this true?

ravensteve1961 said:
Cheri now what would you do if someone tried to kill your dad?

I wouldn't put people in dangerous. I would get the person myself instead of putting others involved, likely what Bush did. Shame on him. :whistle:

Bush is trying to make iraq into a free democratic nation just like ours. The more we have nations that has less dictators the safer our world would be.

Oakley_04 said:
off topic... I heard this from someone, is that true bush is starting to Draft more people again? even draft the mentally retarded and Hs students is this true?

Yes.. It's true!!

First, they'll draft Ravensteve1961. Then, it's all going to Hell from there!

"Things would be a lot easier if this was a dictatorship--so long as I'm the dictator."---George W. Bush

and also

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones we have to focus on."

http://www.whitecloud.com/mean_genes.htm

Beowulf said:
"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones we have to focus on.

That would be this guy.
bill%20clinton.jpg

He was fooling us the whole time while he was in office with his pathectic lies.

Cheri said:
I wouldn't put people in dangerous. I would get the person myself instead of putting others involved, likely what Bush did. Shame on him. :whistle:
The government always make alot of stupid reasons anyway...they care more about their power and their nation than the citizens of the nation anyway.

Thats part of the reason I never trusted the government in the first place anyway...they are just a bunch of fucked up pricks who make poor excuses to increase their power and get whatever they want in their way.

ravensteve1961 said:
That would be this guy.
bill%20clinton.jpg

He was fooling us the whole time while he was in office with his pathectic lies.
at least he did a good job with the currents (money) during his first term but sure got worse during his second term...must be a different secretary of treasure around that time...

Beowulf said:
"Things would be a lot easier if this was a dictatorship--so long as I'm the dictator."---George W. Bush

and also

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones we have to focus on."

http://www.whitecloud.com/mean_genes.htm
I find it extremly funny when Bush assumes that things will be easier if he was dicator instead of President...

hell, look at Cuba and Iraq when Saddam was a dicator...did things go well and smooth? better think again. dicators are always extremly greedy to power, money, and weapons including massive destruction weapons...most dicators are mentally insane.

Deaf258 said:
Yes.. It's true!!

First, they'll draft Ravensteve1961. Then, it's all going to Hell from there!

Raven, how do you feel about Deaf258's comment here ?

Id go in a new york minute. I wouldnt be a coward and head to canada like some guys would.

Steel said:
at least he did a good job with the currents (money) during his first term but sure got worse during his second term...must be a different secretary of treasure around that time...
By raising taxes? :roll:

Looks like someone or a few people missed my implications of my recent post here! :\

Deaf258 said:
Looks like someone or a few people missed my implications of my recent post here! :\
lol, believe me... I so want to. I was planning but not sure if you want me to quote.

But honestly, you are on roll... I laugh and laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back