Heres a pic of me! NOT A JOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina said:
Good Morning deaflcimber agency,

You sound like to work for FBI agency to put circle on that face. :lol:

lol.... that wud be awesome if someone calls me agent deafclimber. :)

diehardbiker65 said:
Did you take this pix from police station? Police is now out looking for him because he stratched his cruiser!

they havent reached me yet i am with fbi now.

he looks younger in that pic...although he's in the 40s...naw I doubt that's really him.

lol. This picture reminds me of the guy who plays "Wilson" on Home Improvement. No offense.

i agree with Steel....

lol @ liebing:)))

I don't see ya and I don't know which one is you either, there are too many men in that picture! :dunno:

Ravensteve, Post the real you not someone you think is cute that wanna be him. :whistle:

linneaelliott said:
lol. This picture reminds me of the guy who plays "Wilson" on Home Improvement. No offense.

Laugh so hard !!!

Yes, exactly.... :rofl: :rofl:

deafclimber said:
is that you in orange circle ?

Yes Sir, I do work for you agency deafclimber

Here is more closer picture of him...

Attachments

• ravesteve1.gif
    ravesteve1.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 49
No wonder why... (Home Improvement) Wilson's brother Ravesteve.... Why can't he shown full his face??? *ahem*

My goof...The guy does look like me close but its not me! So Alex you can lock this thread now! :locked:

Ha ha ha ha ha....

You didn´t say anything that "he look like you" in first place... ha ha ha....

Don´t even try to twist us because you realized that ADer are not stupid... :giggle:

STOP PUTTING ME DOWN!! Im Tired of yall insults.Ever wonder why miss p left? Yall keep putting her down. Now i finaly know what roadrunner and alex were trying to tell me.Alex & roadrunner i suggest adding a no insult rule here too. I know insulting isnt against the rules i think it needs to be applied.

ravensteve1961 said:
STOP PUTTING ME DOWN!! Im Tired of yall insults.Ever wonder why miss p left? Yall keep putting her down. Now i finaly know what roadrunner and alex were trying to tell me.Alex & roadrunner i suggest adding a no insult rule here too. I know insulting isnt against the rules i think it needs to be applied.

Here is your tissue !

conf45.gif
THUMB_478_tissue_box_cover_blue.jpg
conf40.gif

Wow, you RaveSteve takes tooooo serious.
computermad.gif
Don't you know how to accept our joke ?? No wonder, Miss *P.. hardly goes out with you. You are too SERIOUS man !!

Let it enjoy yourself
focking.gif

ravensteve1961 said:

OH PAHHHLEEEEZZZE!!! :roll: go running to alex and rr... but that won't stop us... cuz YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME TOO! so you are GETTING A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE! :nana: :booty:

you complain and always cry wolf.. and put others down.. you bash us, cops, etc... and even ACCUSE OTHERS namely cc sinned, etc.. so knock it off with your sob stories... you are getting what you asked for... like what we have been telling you all along>>> WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK TO YOU!!! :D

fyi... miss p left cuz she didn't want her mom to pay more for the cable or something... pay attention what you read and STOP ACCUSING like usual... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back