Heres a pic of me! NOT A JOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravensteve1961 said:
There so how you know about my private messages? Even i cant see what the mods private messages are.

it shows in your friggin' profile!!! :doh:

SEE there you go ACCUSING AGAIN!!! SHEESH!!! :ugh:

ravensteve1961 said:
There so how you know about my private messages? Even i cant see what the mods private messages are.
click view profile. it tell the public what you are doing.... :doh:

ravensteve1961 said:
NOW I JUST PROVED DENNIS IS A HACKER!!!!! Ill see you in court bozo!!! Be prepared the F.B.I arriving at your house soon to haul your ass off to jail! For federal net crimes.

HOW!??? where is the proof??? what did he do??? trying TO THREAT HIM AGAIN??? SHEESH! :ugh:

you are making a MAJOR FOOL OF YOURSELF...

FeistyChick said:
it shows in your friggin' profile!!! :doh:

SEE there you go ACCUSING AGAIN!!! SHEESH!!! :ugh:
wow you typed almost the same thing as me... you saw what I was typing. You must be a HACKER :dizzy:

C.C.Sinned said:
wow you typed almost the same thing as me... you saw what I was typing. You must be a HACKER :dizzy:

:shock: (hush!!!) don't spill the beans---and tell ravie! (sarcastically) :D :booty: :laugh2:

i'm not resorting to this ... but u guys ingore ravensteve because right now moderators are now warning poeple... litterly i got my warning three days ago from a moderator... so ur best off and best bet ingore him...he ll keep doing this for days...

javapride said:
i'm not resorting to this ... but u guys ingore ravensteve because right now moderators are now warning poeple... litterly i got my warning three days ago from a moderator... so ur best off and best bet ingore him...he ll keep doing this for days...

Well if I were a moderator, I would ban raven because he's making non-sense and spam this forum. But I would give him a warning.

Last edited:
sighs.. i am going to say this where i often see at myspace...

ATTENTION WHORE!! and i am talking about you RS!

:booty: :booty: :booty:

Quit whining, you are sounding like my dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back