Heres a pic of me! NOT A JOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually make that toilet paper. I love cottonelle so cottony soft.

Dennis
8.gif
7.gif

ugh I dont even want to know what he eats for breakfast through dinner... :ugh:

ravensteve1961 said:
It shows you just how selfish you are PUNK!
why dontcha just grab a tissue when you have a issue, eh?

or even better, wipe your tears with your big fat stinkin' diaper and STFU!

Now that the Space Shuttle is back up, let’s do a countdown to this thread getting locked. Or we can start a betting pool—just name the Mod and the time, and the closest person wins. I’m down for Roadrunner at 7:30 PST. :lol:

ravensteve1961 said:
It shows you just how selfish you are PUNK!
how does that show me as selfish???

I have never been a punk.

I was always more of a metalhead
headbanning.gif

ravensteve1961
Mr Soprano
Last Activity: Today 05:59 PM
Private Messaging @ 05:59 PM

:smoking:

C.C.Sinned said:
ravensteve1961
Mr Soprano

He's cheating. All bets are off. :squint:

Levonian said:
Now that the Space Shuttle is back up, let’s do a countdown to this thread getting locked. Or we can start a betting pool—just name the Mod and the time, and the closest person wins. I’m down for Roadrunner at 7:30 PST. :lol:
I'll bet for RR at 8pm.

NOW I JUST PROVED DENNIS IS A HACKER!!!!! Ill see you in court bozo!!! Be prepared the F.B.I arriving at your house soon to haul your ass off to jail! For federal net crimes.

ravensteve1961 said:
NOW I JUST PROVED DENNIS IS A HACKER!!!!! Ill see you in court bozo!!! Be prepared the F.B.I arriving at your house soon to haul your ass off to jail! For federal net crimes.
How??? PROVE IT!!! :smoking:

C.C.Sinned said:
ravensteve1961
Mr Soprano

There so how you know about my private messages? Even i cant see what the mods private messages are.

C.C.Sinned said:

HEY MOD ALEX LOK MY THRED THEY ARE MAKINNG FUN OF ME IT IS VOLATION MY CONSTITUTONAL RIGHTS,,,IM GOING TO CALL MY LAWYR ASAP THEY CANT DO THIS TO ME I HAVE RIGHTS IF BUSH WOULD JUST GET TOGHER ON IRAQIS THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN THANK GOD SANDRA OCONNER GONE NOW I CAN GET MY HEARING BACK GODDAM LIBERAL DEMCRATS YOU KNOW I HAVE RIGHT TOO DO YOUR JOB AS MOD AND PROTECT MY RIGHTS!!!

Levonian said:
HEY MOD ALEX LOK MY THRED THEY ARE MAKINNG FUN OF ME IT IS VOLATION MY CONSTITUTONAL RIGHTS,,,IM GOING TO CALL MY LAWYR ASAP THEY CANT DO THIS TO ME I HAVE RIGHTS IF BUSH WOULD JUST GET TOGHER ON IRAQIS THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN THANK GOD SANDRA OCONNER GONE NOW I CAN GET MY HEARING BACK GODDAM LIBERAL DEMCRATS YOU KNOW I HAVE RIGHT TOO DO YOUR JOB AS MOD AND PROTECT MY RIGHTS!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
OMFG!!! don't make me pee in my pants!!! you are really bad!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: with tears... OMFG!!!

RavenSteve I do enjoy your imagination. who else but you would come up with that :bsflag: Lets look at all your ideas about me.

CC Sinned =
5'5", 185 lbs, black, homosexual, drug dealing, hacker...

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back