Heres a pic of me! NOT A JOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
sosaos.jpg

Im one of those fans in the back trying to get sammy sosas autograph.

The Fan in the back.I do remember trying to get sosas autograph the damn scum got finished and didnt sign me one. Then 5 minutes later tejada signed and gave me one!

Where?

It would be easy for us to find which one only if you add the picture of yourself here.

That's not a clear picture, Post another one. If you are that brave enough to show your whole face. :P

I cant,,,I just surfted the net looking for orioles highlights i ended up seeing spring training photos and i said WHOLY SHIT! I think thats me!

ravensteve1961 said:
I cant,,,I just surfted the net looking for orioles highlights i ended up seeing spring training photos and i said WHOLY SHIT! I think thats me!

You say that you CAN'T but you already added the picture of you with crowd here.. :confused:

Sorry I still can't see which one... I will see the clear only if you add the picture of yourself here which it's easier for us to find out which one.

Is that you in navy blue jacket with white strip on wrist cuff next to fan's orange jacket?

Are you the one standin' behind ? I think I find you in there. You were holdin' the ball in front of your mouth along with your hat on, right ? I can see your face, but not your mouth - is that really you ?

I beleive first when you add the picture of yourself here to compare the picture of you with hat and ball.

The picture, you claim that it's you look like teenager :dunno:

is that you in orange circle ?

Attachments

• sosaos.jpg
    sosaos.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 48
deafclimber said:

Good Morning deaflcimber agency,

You sound like to work for FBI agency to put circle on that face. :lol:

Did you take this pix from police station? Police is now out looking for him because he stratched his cruiser!

deafclimber said:

diehardbiker65 said:
Did you take this pix from police station? Police is now out looking for him because he stratched his cruiser!

Police BUSTED Ravesteve because he stole Bean's underwear pant worth $7.00 dollars. :ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back