Heres a pic of me! NOT A JOKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: man this is so hiliarious :giggle: I like that one you did sabrina...

i bet ravensteve has alex on his toplist to sent msg quickly when he wants a topic to be closed..

C’mon, Steve—post a REAL pic of yourself—I double dog dare you. :deal: Don’t be bashful—we already know that you have a unibrow from your avatar.

ravensteve1961 said:
Thats the only pic of me on the net.
Au contraire! :aw:

Stevo.jpg

ravensteve1961 said:
Levonian post a real pic of you first. Youre not a CHIMPANZEE!
I posted this one almost TWO YEARS ago—where have you been looking? Since then I’ve posted at least a dozen other pictures of myself, as C.C. Sinned has already pointed out…

Levonian said:
I posted this one almost TWO YEARS ago—where have you been looking? Since then I’ve posted at least a dozen other pictures of myself, as C.C. Sinned has already pointed out…
Lev, great pix. Mayflower is a cutie... :thumb:

C.C.Sinned said:
Lev, great pix. Mayflower is a cutie... :thumb:

TSK TSK... that's not mayflower.. :lol: that is christy smith!!! :lol: i think you need BIFOCALS!!! :lol:

FeistyChick said:
TSK TSK... that's not mayflower.. :lol: that is christy smith!!! :lol: i think you need BIFOCALS!!! :lol:
I was refering to the pic of them together that I posted. :doh:

OK OK!!!! Wanna see me come down to traditon field tonight im a season ticket holder for the st lucie mets. Look for a seat says reserved for steve on it thats where i sit! and you can cheer for the mets with me!OR yall can wait till september and meet me at camden yards in baltimore friday nights im wearing a black orioles jersey with a orioles cap and you can meet me there!

FeistyChick said:
well... 'SSSCUUUSSSE MEEE! :D :nana:

Just to set the record straight, Mayflower is on the left and Christy Smith is on the right. (I think they're both cuties) :mrgreen:

107_0721.jpg

ravensteve1961 said:
STOP PUTTING ME DOWN!! Im Tired of yall insults.Ever wonder why miss p left? Yall keep putting her down. Now i finaly know what roadrunner and alex were trying to tell me.Alex & roadrunner i suggest adding a no insult rule here too. I know insulting isnt against the rules i think it needs to be applied.

Nope, Miss *P has to leave because she don´t want her mother to pay cable connect for internet. Miss *P will be alway welcome if she want back to us. :ily: Please re-read her thread. :mrgreen:

RS, this is harmless jokes... I´m surprised that you take it personal... :-o

Sabrina, RS need more tissues.... :mrgreen:

Liebling:-))) said:
Sabrina, RS need more tissues.... :mrgreen:

actually make that paper towels which the one that aborbs (sp?) hell lot of waters such as bounty or brawny lol

ravensteve1961 said:
OK OK!!!! Wanna see me come down to traditon field tonight im a season ticket holder for the st lucie mets. Look for a seat says reserved for steve on it thats where i sit! and you can cheer for the mets with me!OR yall can wait till september and meet me at camden yards in baltimore friday nights im wearing a black orioles jersey with a orioles cap and you can meet me there!
You don't have a picture of you anywhere of yourself? Why? Might crack the monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back