HELP! help! help! I don´t want to lose

I'm glad things worked out, and when I saw the thread, I was going to suggest similar to what you did as an option... I had a similar plant with a similar problem and ended up doing the same thing.

I can relate to caring a lot about your plants, too. I used to have a big Hibiscus that I loved as much as a person almost, hahaha. I also had some German Irises growing outside, where I used to live...

when i read the first post i thought someone cut their hand off lol

then i relized it was over a palm tree.

what a letdown lol

when i read the first post i thought someone cut their hand off lol

then i relized it was over a palm tree.

what a letdown lol

Jolie77 >>:slap: << dead money

Edit: By the way, Liebling - It looks like you're able to work that out well. Whew! :thumb:

Wow liebling, your plant is very big, maybe you can put it outside to replant it since it getting so big. But it s a lovly plant! :)

Awesome plants! Keep it up being GREEN :thumb:

:ty: everyone for make compliment here.

@Freaky Cat, yes... yes... yes... plants are my babies... :giggle:

Sorry to keep you wait... I will update the pictures and post tonight.

Here is update pictures, I took at few minutes ago.

Here is update pictures, I took at few minutes ago.

See the picture of very tall Euphorbia cactus... around 8 feet tall... :Ohno: I already have 2 Euphorbia - one is 5,5 feet tall (I know the height because it´s same height as me) and other one is 1 feet tall. I already have many green plants... it look like that my house will turn into jungle... :giggle:

Good going Leb!! I wish I was a green thumb but not. I used to have a plant where I brought at my old hometown in different state before I moved to NH. It grew well and had it for 2 yrs then it dies on me. :( I am looking for that kind of plant so I can do it again. I know I am good at that one. My mom is same like you but never a tall plant like you lol. she had lot of hanging plant.

my beloved palm... :(

Look this, that soon to be 20 years old palm hit on the ceiling of our office room real soon... :( We really don´t know what we do with that palm when it carry on grow bigger and bigger. I asked gardener for the advice how to cut them off without kill them.

They explain that the palm have to threw away if the baby root comes... but it never comes... :( I went back to gardener again for the advice. He said simple that we have to threw palm away if palm hit on the ceiling.

Some said that I can cut palm off without kill them... My hubby and I are doubt either we can cut the palm off or not...

That´s palm, we bought few days after married and move to Germany in September 1985.

I would be appreicate for your feedback how to save that palm...

Holy shit! My parent own exactly palm same as your! They got it since 1988 (not sure). I will ask my parent how they did that, their palm is more than 8ft.

Leibling, I told ya it will work. Pruning house plants will help cut down growth. I posted about that long time ago. :P

Wow, your cactus is 8 feet tall. :shock:

Here's pic of my 2 cacti...the single trunk cactus died few years ago. The tall one with 2 trunks, it's more than 20 years old. I don't know if it's still alive because my parents and I haven't talked about it yet. I saw it last time last year.

Love Liebling,

*laugh* i still remmy, when I visited you there and you showed me a plant Palm. It wont stop grown up, what you said. We know.. but It look beautiful plant. I suggest you make a hole on the deck and fit for the plant *spassbeiseite* :giggle: LOL you can cut the plant and stand a plate, like pot with water. It should be come the roots. But you has succesful. I am happy for ya.
:hug:
i miss you!!! I hope alright with ya!

Holy shit! My parent own exactly palm same as your! They got it since 1988 (not sure). I will ask my parent how they did that, their palm is more than 8ft.

That 10 feet palm, I posted at 2 years ago and updated the pictures at few months ago... 15 feet tall palm...

Check my link
AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - HELP! help! help! I don´t want to lose

My hubby cut 15 feet tall palm off into 3 piece last April. You can see the last picture of 3 yucca palm yesterday... ... they have babies... *phew*

Leibling, I told ya it will work. Pruning house plants will help cut down growth. I posted about that long time ago. :P

Wow, your cactus is 8 feet tall. :shock:

Yes, I remember... I collect many feedbacks via internet and real life... until their says the same thing as what you said in first place... It got me :Ohno:... I know it's impossible to leave yucca palm grow more and more than it already 15 feet tall... My hubby cut it off... It hurt me... and hope... It work pretty good because the babies grow on 3 piece yucca palm...

Now cactus... 8 feet tall... :Ohno:

Here's pic of my 2 cacti...the single trunk cactus died few years ago. The tall one with 2 trunks, it's more than 20 years old. I don't know if it's still alive because my parents and I haven't talked about it yet. I saw it last time last year.

I have both, what you posted... First picture of cactus, I have similar one... around 10 inches... and second picture... I have 3 cactus like this... 8, 5,5 and 1 feet tall cactus... I have many cactus.... I am thinking about create a new thread to post the pictures of our indoor plants/cactus... don't you think so?

I would be interesting to hear what your parents say about 2 cactuses.

Love Liebling,

*laugh* i still remmy, when I visited you there and you showed me a plant Palm. It wont stop grown up, what you said. We know.. but It look beautiful plant. I suggest you make a hole on the deck and fit for the plant *spassbeiseite* :giggle: LOL you can cut the plant and stand a plate, like pot with water. It should be come the roots. But you has succesful. I am happy for ya.
:hug:
i miss you!!! I hope alright with ya!

:giggle: yes, I remember... Your head was up to ceiling when you want to look at yucca palm... :giggle: Now it cut into 3 piece... phew!!!

Ja, du fehlt mir noch sehr... Ich vergesse dich niemal... Ich schreibe mal... ja, ja, ja, Ich weiß, das ich zu faul bin...:giggle:

Yes, I remember... I collect many feedbacks via internet and real life... until their says the same thing as what you said in first place... It got me :Ohno:... I know it's impossible to leave yucca palm grow more and more than it already 15 feet tall... My hubby cut it off... It hurt me... and hope... It work pretty good because the babies grow on 3 piece yucca palm...

Now cactus... 8 feet tall... :Ohno:

lol i lol'ed about you feeling hurt about your plant getting cut. You have a Mother Teresa love for all living things. :angel:

Back