Hell's Kitchen *SEASON 3*

I missed it because I was sick! :( I really wanted to watch it but my stomach can't settle it down!!! GRRRRRRRR! Finally around 9 30 I fell asleep peacefully. What a damn day yesterday! At least I started feel better but sore.

I'll post recap weekly. :thumb:

Last night was not big deal but Must Watch it next week because with EMT Emergency? :shock: :hmm:
;):):)

Here is recaps...just in case if anyone missed it just like me! Next week MUST WATCH!!! :thumb:

Episode 302

After the brutal drubbing by Chef Ramsay, both teams hang out in the living quarters to rehash what happened during the dinner service. Aaron is concerned that he is the weakest link on his team. Everyone finally goes to bed in the wee hours of the night, only to be woken by sous chefs Scott and MaryAnn bright and early the next morning.

The contestants are sent to the restaurant where Chef Ramsay lambastes them for wasting copious amounts of food the night before. The punishment? They are going to have to catch their own fish. He leads them outside. Instead of handing them fishing poles, he calls for a truck door to open, which reveals fish on a bed of ice. Fish mongers toss the carcasses of Dover sole at the contestants who must catch the fish in mid-air and fill their assigned buckets. They carry the load into the kitchen.

Chef Ramsay lines the teams up to challenge them to a fish-cleaning contest. Aaron starts sobbing and complaining that he is dizzy. Chef sends him to take a time-out. Chef then goes on to explain how to clean the Dover sole. The skin must be peeled without damaging the flesh and the roe must be squeezed out. The team who perfectly cleans the most sole in thirty minutes wins the challenge. Josh is confident that this will be an easy task.

Eddie has two fish done, but only one is acceptable to Chef Ramsay. Brad slips another two into the mix out of his batch. Chef doesn’t approve any of Vinnie’s work, and Vinnie adds nothing to his team’s number. Rock’s fish are still full of roe, and he can only contribute one. All of Josh’s four fish are done to perfection. The Blue Team has eight in total.

Turning to the girls, Chef Ramsay likes all four of Melissa’s fish, and praises one of them as the best of the day. Even short order cook Julia contributes two clean fish that win Chef’s seal of approval. Bonnie and Jen fail to have any of theirs make the cut. It’s down to Joanna, whose three fish are done well. The Red Team wins the challenge, 9 to 8.

Chef Ramsay informs the ecstatic girls that he is taking them on a fishing excursion as a prize. The men are forced to stay back and prep all the Dover sole for the next dinner service. The women dress for their day trip, stopping in the kitchen to say goodbye to the losing team already at work. Aaron is still sleeping off his dizziness.

After four hours of his teammates prepping the sole, Aaron finally comes down to the kitchen. He declares that he’s quitting the competition because he’s not sure if he can handle the pressure. Yet the men convince him to stay for the next dinner service.

Chef Ramsay and the girls have fun fishing in the Pacific, but Chef is the only one who catches anything. They sit down to a lovely meal on the deck, and Chef exhorts them to bond as a team.

That night, Aaron has a heart-to-heart with Julia and confesses that the others intimidate him because of their advanced skills. “There is no time to feel sorry for yourself in Hell’s Kitchen,” Julia advises.

The next morning, Chef announces to the teams that they will be serving the pan-fried sole to customers arriving in the evening. As an addition to the Blue Team’s challenge loss, Aaron will be filleting the sole table-side.

The contestants get to work prepping. Melissa gives Joanna guidance. Instead of snapping back at her, Joanna takes it calmly. She’s afraid of Chef labeling them the “Hell’s Bitches” again. Rock is annoyed that Josh yammers at the team instead of leading by example.

Chef Ramsay and Jean Phillipe go to brief Aaron before he ventures into the dining room. Yet Aaron’s eyes are glazed and he briefly passes out. Chef encourages him to live up to his potential.

The restaurant opens, Aaron walks around introducing himself to all the customers. “Get that f***ing donkey out of there!” Chef instructs Jean Phillipe. Meanwhile, Eddie tries to assert himself in the pasta preparation but his teammates push themselves into his section. Chef finds that Eddie has wasted a batch of spaghetti, and yells at him to control his own section because the others are affecting his concentration.

Bonnie is preparing three scallops, when she should have only been making one. Chef Ramsay asks if she’s a dumb blonde, and Bonnie maintains to her teammates that she is alright. Vinnie finishes his Dover sole, but Chef is angry that he has overcooked them. Vinnie is forced to start over, which holds back the whole team.

Jen’s leadership has helped the Red Team whip out the appetizers to Chef’s praise. Vinnie finally gets out some fish courses, but now it’s up to Aaron to de-bone them at the tables. However, Aaron takes fifteen minutes to do one table so that the fish is served cold. The customers are not pleased.

Two hours into service, Chef Ramsay stops the Blue Team when he gets a taste of Eddie’s risotto appetizer. It’s too peppery and he spits it out for effect. Chef fires Eddie from the section and puts Brad in his place.

Joanna realizes that she has forgotten to cook lettuce for the next order. Chef Ramsay calls her out on it, annoyed that she didn’t fess up to it. Joanna breaks down in tears, but hides it from Chef. Bonnie rubs her back in sympathy.

While the women have managed to serve 23 out of 50 patrons so far, the men have only served 9. Chef is disappointed in Josh’s Beef Wellington because it’s undercooked. He goes to lay out two more portions, but the pastry is still raw. “We’re sinking like the Titanic!” Chef Ramsay proclaims to the boys.

Back in the dining room, every customer has found bones in the Dover sole that Aaron has supposedly de-boned. Jean Phillipe reports this news back to Chef Ramsay. Aaron tells Chef that the room is too dark and he could not see his work. Aaron questions his own merits and whether he is “top class” enough to work there.

Chef Ramsay questions why Melissa was performing in her own station as well as picking up slack from Joanna. He orders her not to. Joanna is not happy with Melissa’s attitude, but Chef implores them to stick together because they only have three tables left to serve. The girls start talking more to each other and get through it.

Now three hours into the dinner service, Brad continues Eddie’s trend of over-peppering the risotto. Chef then slams the pan with Josh’s chicken because it is too dry. Frustrated, Chef Ramsay dismisses the Blue Team from the kitchen. He assigns the women to finish the entire dinner service. They do so with a flourish. Chef even commends them for their good work.

After the restaurant is closed, Chef Ramsay chides the Blue Team. He singles out Aaron for wasting the customers’ time and screwing up the filleting. Chef tells Vinnie he feels unsafe in the kitchen with him because he always tries to cover up mistakes. To Eddie, he says, “You were terrible!” Chef singles out Rock as “the least bad of the bunch.” He asks Rock to return to the dorm and figure out who should be eliminated.

Eddie comes to Rock and says he thinks that there are only three choices for elimination -- himself, Aaron and Vinnie. But then Eddie says he is at least strong at prep. Aaron doesn’t put up a fight to Rock about his dismissal. Rock announces to Chef Ramsay that he nominates Eddie because he isn’t sure if he can come out of his shell of being a small guy. The other person for the cut list is Josh because Rock thinks he is “all over the place.”

Eddie announces to Chef that he learned that he must speak up for himself. Chef Ramsay tells Josh that he considers him “one big fake.” Josh pleads that he is embarrassed by the night but feels he can do better. Chef decides to give Josh another chance, and he dismisses Eddie.

“My biggest regret of Hell’s Kitchen was not being loud,” Eddie says as he leaves. Yet he knows he brought this on himself. Aaron is in shock that he was not the one on the chopping block.

Last night was not big deal but Must Watch it next week because with EMT Emergency? :shock: :hmm:
;):):)

last night was not big deal?? but whoa! Gordon tell all of them the boys get out of kitchen no cooking? wow ! and also whoa which wasnt nice to vote Eddie out cuz he is shorty ? he is 5'2 tall wow couldnt believe it should give Eddie a chance doesnt have to vote him out in first place. Even he telling who ever said to the boys and Eddie said " you dont even know how to cook!" I was whoa :)

Josh make me laugh lol lol Gordon threw and slam!!! the food on the plate front of Josh and Josh got scare jump and POSTIVE! act like yes sir!

Oh yeahhhhh cant wait to see what is up with EMT ?? cuz of caught fire in the kitchen?.. Asian guy got faint it out in kitchen so gotta to see what happened next week :)

Yeah Cannot wait see who's that person with EMT?? maybe Arron because He has only ate one apple?? :dunno:

really?.....I am not pay attention. You mean arron eat one apple since? start work cook?. We will find out who is. It is not good eat one apple all day. sucks!

EMT emergency come next week, maybe one or so of customers got sick from food poisoning? :dunno:

Can't wait next week!!!

last night was not big deal?? but whoa! Gordon tell all of them the boys get out of kitchen no cooking? wow ! and also whoa which wasnt nice to vote Eddie out cuz he is shorty ? he is 5'2 tall wow couldnt believe it should give Eddie a chance doesnt have to vote him out in first place. Even he telling who ever said to the boys and Eddie said " you dont even know how to cook!" I was whoa :)

Josh make me laugh lol lol Gordon threw and slam!!! the food on the plate front of Josh and Josh got scare jump and POSTIVE! act like yes sir!

Oh yeahhhhh cant wait to see what is up with EMT ?? cuz of caught fire in the kitchen?.. Asian guy got faint it out in kitchen so gotta to see what happened next week :)

ohhhh five more left......hehehe

really?.....I am not pay attention. You mean arron eat one apple since? start work cook?. We will find out who is. It is not good eat one apple all day. sucks!

at FOX Broadcasting Company and copy/paste here bec I do not see in Episode 302 here?
Here

6815.5 in reply to 6815.4

"Or low blood sugar?"

The fact that Aaron refused to eat during off-service (the guys were trying to get him to) and the fact that he kept insisting that he was "fat" lead me to believe that he was not eating.

Although he was smoking.

So I'm going with the whole blood sugar thing. I've gone without food (due to travelling, no food available) and I had a similar reaction. A shot of orange juice or apple juice will bring you to life.

Frankly, he strikes me as immature. Starving oneself is the type of thing you might see a teenager do, not a grown person during a comp. The brain needs food.

Doctor or Psychiatrist? I'd suggest he see both.

I cant find Episode about he only ate one apple? :dunno:

last night was not big deal?? :)

as for Lake tahoe who didnt watch its last night bec she was sick you know what i mean but Next week must be good!!! :lol: ;)

last night was wow to me.. Wish Lake tahoe watch it!! Smile

oh man blue team is screw up. Josh is near take out uniform but Gordon choose Eddie. Must be very narrow completion. I am going more careful with Rock cause
he seem discrimination on Eddie. He choose Eddie reason he said he is too short guy. Like i said ohhh lookout. Eddie has nothing do with his body is short. Don't blame him cause has disease ( I forget what is call). Asia cowboy is bad lazy. I was start suspect he is must be bipolar???? cause variable his swing moody and oddly behave.

Next week if boys team lost then I would choose Asia cowboy take uniform out. For girls team will be joanna. One thing it make me curious there is going on EMT team arrive. something is happen. Can't wait next Monday.

yeah same here I dont blame him cuz he is trying his best to winning but didnt make it :(

Yeah Cannot wait see who's that person with EMT?? maybe Arron because He has only ate one apple?? :dunno:

Who knows if it is Aaron is the one? maybe not? maybe it was someone cuz I saw on commerical that guy threw the fry pan down to the floor cuz caught the huge FIRE!!! who know? :)

yeah same here I dont blame him cuz he is trying his best to winning but didnt make it :(

Who knows if it is Aaron is the one? maybe not? maybe it was someone cuz I saw on commerical that guy threw the fry pan down to the floor cuz caught the huge FIRE!!! who know? :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah!!??? :hmm::run::Ohno: :hyper: :thumb: :wiggle: till Monday NIGHT!! :):)

Who knows if it is Aaron is the one? maybe not? maybe it was someone cuz I saw on commerical that guy threw the fry pan down to the floor cuz caught the huge FIRE!!! who know? :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah!!??? :hmm::run::Ohno: :hyper: :thumb: :wiggle: till Monday NIGHT!! :):)

Yeah like last year Heather caught burn! her finger or thumb that is how we wondering who?!?!?! till it was Heather! :) so now wait and see next week Aaron or someone :lol:

Yeah like last year Heather caught burn! her finger or thumb that is how we wondering who?!?!?! till it was Heather! :) so now wait and see next week Aaron or someone :lol:
Yea and she won the end of the show!! impressive!!

Here is recap from last night's show if you missed it for some reason! BOY! It was good! I am glad that Aaron is gone due to his health issue. So wait and see what's happening next week!! *twirling my thumbs for Monday's night to get here!* :lol: Joanna is gone whew! Jen have no fucking common sense! GROSS that she took pasta out of the trash! EWWWWWWWWWWW!

Episode 303

Josh is still in shock that Rock picked him for elimination. Rock explains that he doesn’t think he is leadership material. “It’s on,” Josh says in retaliation. The girls turn in for the night, but Julia wants to study up because she feels like she still has a lot to learn.

At 6am the next morning, everyone is woken up by reveille. Members of the U.S. Navy come in blaring horns to rouse the chefs from slumber. Bonnie was in the shower at the time, so she has to report to the kitchen fully wet. (Yet somehow, she is perfectly blow dried and coifed by the time she’s downstairs.) Aaron is having problems getting ready, so Rock and Brad are tasked with helping him dress.

The tired team members line up for Chef Ramsay, who expresses his disappointment in their dinner service performance. In response, he is opening up Hell’s Kitchen for breakfast starting at that moment. Uniformed military personnel come marching in. The girls will cook for the Army and the boys will serve the Navy. The first team to complete the breakfast service wins.

The Red Team turns to Julia as leader because she is a seasoned breakfast cook. She quickly organizes them into sections of the meal. On the Blue side of the kitchen, Aaron confidently claims the omelet station. Yet as he begins, he has to trash two omelets because he has burned them. Chef Ramsay is not pleased, and lays into him. Aaron asks to switch stations with someone else.

Julia has her team working together and communicating. Seventeen minutes into service, and twenty plates have been served to the Army. The Blue Team is not faring as well, causing the foodless Navy officers to stare hungrily at their counterparts’ full tables.

Josh and Brad take over for Aaron, and the Navy finally gets some grub. The women continue to work at lightning speed, but some of their customers are finding raw potatoes. Culprit Joanna is ordered by Chef to start over and she cannot get back on track. “The whole thing just went haywire,” Bonnie recalls. Joanna runs out of hash browns because she has to throw out so much. Chef Ramsay yells at her for making them salty and raw. “I’ve had it with you,” he says. The girls don’t know what happened to their perfect breakfast.

Thirty minutes into service, Julia tries to regain control. Then the boys hit a brick wall putting a halt to their short-lived hot streak. Aaron is standing around with nothing to do, and Chef urges him to make bacon and sausages. The men can’t gel as a team.

The Red Team finishes off their last service and Chef Ramsay commends Julia. Instead of cleaning her section, he has Julia go help the men out. She takes leadership of the Blue Team, and Chef is impressed that she can make it work on that side of the kitchen. He thanks her profusely.

After the soldiers file out of the dining room, Chef Ramsay notes that the male chefs don’t have a leader on their team. They look clueless. He punishes the men to KP duty. They are tasked to peel potatoes and onions for an entire military base. That’s over a thousand pounds. Sous Chef Scott leads them outside where they must all carry huge sacks of potatoes and onions into the kitchen.

The women get a special treat from the armed forces. They change clothes and wave goodbye to the men. Back in the kitchen, Aaron passes out and falls down, smashing against the counters. He’s taken away in an ambulance.

Chef Ramsay and the women have a blast flying over the Pacific in the helicopter. They land on the deck of the USS Midway in San Diego and get a tour of the museum. All six sit down to a proper lunch in an aircraft hangar. This time, the women take advantage of picking Chef’s brain while they have him in a happy place.

Back at Hell’s Kitchen, Rock is annoyed because Josh is trying to be the leader but can’t deliver. The men can’t even coordinate the peeling process. That night, the women return to the dorm and continue the celebration by relaxing in the hot tub.

The men finally finish KP duty and retreat to their bedrooms. They discuss the lack of leadership amongst them. Each guy announces that he wants to be team leader. Then Josh strategically votes for Brad as the leader, putting Rock at odds. Rock believes that Josh and Brad did this on purpose to weed him out. However, he’s ready to outwit them both.

The next morning, the Blue Team enters the kitchen with a newfound confidence under leader Brad. The Red Team is feeling the pressure to keep up the winning streak. Julia admits to Sous Chef MaryAnn that she has no idea what a crème brulee is. The girls are disheartened that she will bring them down.

Chef Ramsay contacts Aaron in the hospital and gives him notice that the doctors have ruled out his returning to the kitchen. Aaron is disappointed that he must go home. Chef breaks the bad news about Aaron to the other contestants. He also lets the men know that, as losers of the last challenge, they will be responsible for keeping up the bottled water supply in the restaurant which is dwindling.

As the teams start the dinner service, Chef lays into Rock when he notices him squinting and winking from the sweat on his brow. Rock insists he’s fine. As the women cook, Joanna intends to step up her game. Yet Chef Ramsay chides her for her salty and soft risotto. Joanna must start over.

The men get going with their appetizers, and Chef commends Rock on his risotto. Rock is convinced that he is the true leader of his team, despite Brad’s self-appointment. Rock now needs Chef Ramsay to see him as the leader. Jean Phillipe notes that the dining room is low on water, and Josh transports cases of water from outside to refill the bar. After a day filled with potato sack lugging, Josh is hurting.

Forty-five minutes into the dinner service, Bonnie and Joanna struggle to get out their first courses. Chef is annoyed that Bonnie’s scallops are raw. Josh finally returns to the kitchen, and the boys’ team becomes cohesive. Chef recognizes this but they still only have two orders out.

Meanwhile, the women are making their third attempt to get an appetizer served. Chef Ramsay gets a whiff of rancid crab from across the kitchen. He shouts at Joanna for not noticing while cooking with it. Good thing they didn’t send out any food so far because she could have killed someone. Chef dismisses her from the kitchen and appoints Julia to her station.

One hour into dinner and the Red Team’s side of the restaurant is still waiting for one morsel of food while half of the Blue’s customers are enjoying their meals. Chef is angry when one of the men’s scallops is wrong even though Vinnie was ready to send it out. Chef smashes the scallop on Vinnie’s chest. Vinnie doesn’t back down and snaps a retort. “You’ve now just confirmed in my mind that you aren’t trustworthy,” Chef screams. “So f**k you.” Vinnie keeps quiet and starts the dish over.

Thanks to Julia and Jen, the customers on the Red Team’s side finally get their risotto after an hour. However, Jen throws out a batch of spaghetti before realizing another order has come in. She takes the pasta from the top of the garbage and washes it in the sink. She’s about to re-boil it when Julia learns what’s going on. Julia is appalled and makes her trash it. They are lucky Chef didn’t see the mistake.

Brad orders Josh to deliver his Beef Wellington, and Chef catches Josh saying no. Chef accuses Josh of trying to sabotage a teammate. Josh denies the claim wholeheartedly.

Two hours into service and the women manage to get all the appetizers out. They move on to the main courses. Meanwhile, the men lose their advantage since they haven’t gotten one main course out. Chef catches Brad scraping burnt crust from the bottom of his Beef Wellington. When he makes Brad start over, the Blue Team comes to a standstill.

Jen realizes that all of her Wellington meats are overcooked. She begrudgingly tells Chef, who is unhappy. They are fourteen short on the main courses. Jean Phillipe reports that customers from both sides are now walking out. Chef Ramsay throws everyone out of the kitchen and balls up the tickets. He closes the restaurant.

The contestants line up after a brutal night. Chef chides them for not even completing a service. He calls out Brad for being a poor leader, and then praises Rock on his best night ever. Chef laments that 95% of the women’s customers never got their meals. He says he doesn’t trust Bonnie. Chef Ramsay names the Red Team as the losers. “All of you made embarrassing mistakes,” he says to the girls and instructs them to meet as a group and choose two for elimination.

Back in the dorm, Joanna nominates herself and Jen as the two weakest. Bonnie concurs that Joanna should go. Julia mentions Jen’s garbage spaghetti incident, and Jen is forced to confess to the others what she did. They all agree her actions were unacceptable. Bonnie and Melissa single out Julia’s lack of fine dining knowledge. Joanna stands up for Julia, but the team decides that Joanna and Julia are to be the ones on the chopping block.

The girls pile back into the restaurant and deliver their decision to Chef Ramsay. As Joanna announces Julia’s name, Jen interrupts and nominates herself to go home instead. Joanna is shocked, but explains to Chef that everyone but herself chose Julia. Jen admits what she did with the spaghetti. Chef Ramsay makes all three women step forward. Julia doesn’t think she is out of her league, and Chef agrees. Joanna tries to defend herself as not doing what Jen did, but Chef argues that her rancid crab was just as bad.

Chef selects Joanna as the one to go. He thinks she ultimately gave up and screwed over her team. If she can’t maintain one section, how could she run a business? The women walk away defeated. The men feel confident for the next challenge.

LOLOLOLOLOL I love it watch.....it was most queer chefs ever I watch on TV show. Joanna go head cook with out date crab legs....stinks!. She lick several times yikes!!! Ramsey caught by smell odors. Thanks gods not give to people start eat. Jen is sux too I agree with LakeTahoe. Pick up from waste bin.....oh boys that is filthy!!!!. Joanna is real two faces wow during vote for take uniform out. Joanna choice herself to be consider take out and call name Julia <-----WTF???? but Jen hop in then Joanna start shock <---HAHAHAHA I love her face look shock HAHAHAHA.....Ramsey send Julia back to line then choose Joanna for remove uniform. Both side is lousy cook wellingtons. It is real fuck up.

PS I found out about new call "HK's nightmare" is new show this falls.<-----ohhhh must be excited and good show.

:lol: Good One!!!

Ugh with BAD Crab!!! :eek: and Gross with picked it up from trash! GRRR

LOLOLOLOLOL I love it watch.....it was most queer chefs ever I watch on TV show. Joanna go head cook with out date crab legs....stinks!. She lick several times yikes!!! Ramsey caught by smell odors. Thanks gods not give to people start eat. Jen is sux too I agree with LakeTahoe. Pick up from waste bin.....oh boys that is filthy!!!!. Joanna is real two faces wow during vote for take uniform out. Joanna choice herself to be consider take out and call name Julia <-----WTF???? but Jen hop in then Joanna start shock <---HAHAHAHA I love her face look shock HAHAHAHA.....Ramsey send Julia back to line then choose Joanna for remove uniform. Both side is lousy cook wellingtons. It is real fuck up.

PS I found out about new call "HK's nightmare" is new show this falls.<-----ohhhh must be excited and good show.

Oh yeah! crab smell YUCKS! glad he removed her out of hell's kitchen yayay whew! lol and also Jen is totally STUPID! for pick up the spagitti from the trash bin that is soooo freaking! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWW .. :lol:

I am telling you that. :pissed:

I definitely want to get rid of that BASTARD ROCK out !! :rifle: He is no marked respect! :(:(

Well, Vinnie has been eliminated. Boy, what a heated show! Lots of *bleep* going on! Heh!

Back