Hell's Kitchen *SEASON 3*

be honest with you.....this show is most worse ever I watch. season #1 and #2 is good than #3. oh boy Gordon seem start real fed it up big time. Both sides still cannot right cook wellingtons. I knew Vinney going to be out cause wellingtons is waste and dump. I can see his face look at waste bin where is wellingtons throw out. To me I see there is around 8 to 10 wellingtons. Cost lot money for that. Jen is real out of control. Next week I see Gordon start manic madly. OHHHHH I AM CURIOUS NEXT WEEK>>>> cannot wait!!!!

be honest with you.....this show is most worse ever I watch. season #1 and #2 is good than #3. oh boy Gordon seem start real fed it up big time. Both sides still cannot right cook wellingtons. I knew Vinney going to be out cause wellingtons is waste and dump. I can see his face look at waste bin where is wellingtons throw out. To me I see there is around 8 to 10 wellingtons. Cost lot money for that. Jen is real out of control. Next week I see Gordon start manic madly. OHHHHH I AM CURIOUS NEXT WEEK>>>> cannot wait!!!!

you mean Jen is out of control? I dont see her out of control yet :) seem look calm and cooking around but mostly are Melissa and Bonnie :)

Oh yeah Vinnie too much mistake with the wellingtons smh smh smh at vinne but good thing Vinnie is out of hell's kitchen :) hehe now who is next ?? Who knews Melissa? dunno :dunno:

ohhhhh blonde hair that is Bonnie :) lol :lol:

Jen had brown hair :)

18.gif
yeah, it is bonnie

Episode 304

Bonnie consoles Jen, who feels bad about her spaghetti incident. “I lost my sense of judgment being in this competition,” Jen explains. Yet Vinnie keeps harping on how it was wrong to pull food from the garbage, which makes Jen feel even worse.

The next day, Chef Ramsay lines up the chefs and explains that they are not tasting their dishes. Perhaps they need help in that area? The next challenge will be to test their palettes. One by one they are blindfolded and given three foods to recognize by taste. Julia and Brad are up first. She easily spots American cheese, but Brad doesn’t. They both know fried chicken, but neither can pick out a plain, boiled carrot.

Melissa and Rock step up to the plate. He beats her on hard boiled egg yolk, but they are both stumped by venison. Next are Bonnie and Josh. At first she tells Chef that she can hear him through the earphones. They are fixed to make her unable to hear Chef describe each food. Bonnie beats Josh on both bak choi and pear. The women are leading the men 5-3. It’s down to Vinnie and Jen. He doesn’t know seared tuna, so the girls win automatically.

Chef determines that the boys need help on their palettes, so they will be doing all prep in both kitchens for that night’s dinner service. Withdrawing to the dorms, the men are convinced that Bonnie could still hear through the earphones as Chef Ramsay said the name of each food item. Vinnie confronts Bonnie, who maintains that she didn’t cheat.

As the girls drive toward their reward lunch with Chef, Bonnie is appalled that she was accused of cheating. She thinks it’s the men being bitter losers. Back at Hell’s Kitchen, the men are forced to eat strange foods as part of their punishment to educate their palettes. Sous Chef Scott lays out plates of pickled palm leaf, grass jelly, cream herring, pickled herring, calves liver, trotters, pig tongue and cow tongue. The Blue Team begrudgingly digs in to their disgusting meals. Rock sweats profusely throughout the lunch, but he refuses to throw up.

On a different note, the Red Team meets Chef Ramsay at a restaurant called Opaque where they will be dining in the dark in order to taste their meals without seeing them. The girls start to get flirty with Chef when the lights are out. After lunch, they return to the dorms for some relaxation time since they don’t have to prep for dinner service. The men exhaustedly chop for both kitchens.

Before the restaurant opens, Chef explains that the customers’ comment cards will determine the fate of who wins the contest. Josh quickly delivers his risotto appetizers, but Chef Ramsay and Sous Chef Scott stop to taste them. His plates are undercooked.

Meanwhile in the Red kitchen, Julia overcooks her scallops and has to start over. Yet Melissa’s risotto is already completed. Chef chides Melissa for not being a team player when the other chefs are not on the same timeframe as her. She tries to rally her team’s appetizers together.

On the Blue side, Chef notices that Josh is standing around with nothing to do. He reprimands Rock for not giving him the scallops to handle. Thanks to Rock’s efforts, the men get their appetizers served and move onto entrees. Yet Vinnie has overcooked his Beef Wellingtons and needs another fifteen minutes to make four more.

Bonnie is having the same problems with her entrees except that her chicken is raw. Chef loses his patience and yells at her for lying. Two hours into dinner, the women have served fourteen entrees while the men have only served six. The customers complain to Jean Phillipe and one woman approaches Chef in the kitchen. He is not happy and calls the customer a “giraffe.”

Vinnie tries to flash grill rare Wellingtons in the oven to make them appear medium. Yet Chef and Scott catch him doing this. Chef Ramsay finds Vinnie has also made raw pastry on the Wellingtons and he accuses Vinnie of not caring. So far, Vinnie has thrown out six Wellingtons and one chicken.

Bonnie tries to get her Beef Wellingtons in order, but she becomes confused. One comes out raw and one is medium. Melissa tries to help her but they don’t remember the timing of the oven. Neither of them knows how to answer Chef. While the women have served 28 entrees, the men catch up with 21. This advancement is short-lived when Jean Phillipe brings back a too-salty fish and an undercooked spaghetti from the Blue Team.

Chef Ramsay gathers both teams and threatens to shut the entire kitchen down if more food comes back. Bonnie is still having problems reconciling times for the chicken and Beef Wellingtons to come out at the same time. Chef doesn’t approve of the chicken she finally delivers. Then Jean Phillipe brings back another chicken returned to the Blue kitchen. Chef is furious and closes the kitchen.

In a corner, Bonnie sobs to her teammates that she’s not cut out for a restaurant. Rock complains that his team panicked when they only had to finish entrees.

After the comment cards are turned in, Chef reports that the customers enjoyed the majority of the food served. Unfortunately, over 65% of them won’t ever return because the food took too long to get to the table. “Your restaurant would fail with those numbers,” Chef explains. There will be no winning team.

Since Chef felt that Rock was solid, he asks him to nominate one person from his team who was problematic. Chef doesn’t make the same offer to Melissa because she wasn’t up to par. He has Jen pick out a teammate because she was the best of the worst. Rock tells Jen that he knows exactly who to select. Vinnie assumes it will be him. Bonnie is sure that Jen will pick her too. Yet Jen loves Bonnie and doesn’t want to see her go.

Rock announces to Chef Ramsay that he has nominated Josh because he believes Josh has maxed out his potential. Rock doesn’t feel he is an asset. Jen says that she has chosen Melissa because her leadership qualities were not on display. “I’m disappointed with both of you,” Chef says. He overrules them, and selects Bonnie and Vinnie as the two up for elimination.

Vinnie says that he had his head so far up his ass during service that he has no idea what Josh’s faults were in the kitchen. Yet he says he should be permitted to stay because he is the most qualified to run the restaurant in Las Vegas. Chef asks Vinnie to show some humility and admit that he was oblivious about the Wellington.

Bonnie admits that she was surprised that Jen didn’t nominate her. Yet she says that she has more to learn when it comes to service even though she excels at prep with her teammates. Chef Ramsay picks Vinnie as the one to leave Hell’s Kitchen. “I can’t go any further with you,” Chef says. “You’ve peaked.” Vinnie turns in his jacket and leaves, blaming the vast expanse between his experience and Chef Ramsay’s as the reason he was let go.

Bonnie still wants to be a chef, but isn’t sure if she’s meant to be one. Josh now knows that Rock wants him out. “Bottom line with Vinnie is, he’s a crap cook,” Chef Ramsay snaps.

I just talked with my friend.. Guess what she turns hate to Gordon :(:( :pissed:.. I said why? :dunno: So she said that Gordon yelled at tall lady customer to get her ""Giraffe"" out to back to sit the eat table? So I must be missing that part. :ugh:

Its true??? I said No way Gordon won't be yelled at customers :confused:

I don't know. :dunno: I may missed that part too or that will be on tonight? We'll see!

TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT! YAY! :hyper:
I just talked with my friend.. Guess what she turns hate to Gordon :(:( :pissed:.. I said why? :dunno: So she said that Gordon yelled at tall lady customer to get her ""Giraffe"" out to back to sit the eat table? So I must be missing that part. :ugh:

I was wondering who is she?. <----customer? if I am correctly.

I cannot wait watch Tv show tonight. I saw commercial and notice there small words quote said "advise graphic language". In my mind ohhhh must be major drama show. There is couple wedding. We will find out soon.:fingersx:

I was wondering who is she?. <----customer? if I am correctly.

My friend clearly claimed me that..... she is customer / taller lady and who complain.. She stood up and promptly walk to and try talking with Gordon but he yelled and said Giraffe get out and go back to sit? :shock:????

of course>>>>>> Tonight I am going to a watch!!! :giggle::dance2:

Get Rid of Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend clearly claimed me that..... she is customer / taller lady and who complain.. She stood up and promptly walk to and try talking with Gordon but he yelled and said Giraffe get out and go back to sit? :shock:????

wow bad insult her. call her "giraffe" she is tall same as giraffe's neck tall. Now I got it.

Wow and Glad that successful couple of wedding has good time! :):):):):)

So anyway.

Now I am looking at Melissa and make me sick :barf: .. Why????

Because she looked so dirty and her hair messy and SLOB!!! :ugh: so She definitely need to go to haircutting. :thumbd:

When Gordon announced who will leave Hell's Kitchen, it was Melissa that was let go, and that I was hoping for. After he said who had to leave Hell's Kitchen, I was go like YAY! Till he gave her blue jacket and I went like WTF! It made me GRR! :pissed: I wanted her OUT! She was no good and slob. Her hair need haircut or fix it up proper way (such as pony tail or buns etc so keep hair out from the food) Plus the ladies team NEED TEAM WORK!!! They need communicate more and do better not argue like 5 years old kids! Men team did great but wait and see who will win the restaurant at the end. I get a feeling that Rock (the black guy) will win cuz he did really good job handling this or that. I could be wrong at the end of the show. So wait and see!

I will put recap later today if anyone missed it.

Other than that it was great show and wedding party went well! The couple looked so beautiful!!! Wish them best of luck for wonderful life and their marriage together.

Wow and Glad that successful couple of wedding has good time! :):):):):)

So anyway.

Now I am looking at Melissa and make me sick :barf: .. Why????

Because she looked so dirty and her hair messy and SLOB!!! :ugh: so She definitely need to go to haircutting. :thumbd:

Oh, yeah!!!! I totally agreed with ya lol .. when I watched hell's kitchen then at end i was hoping that Melissa to vote out and I said yes! till Gordon gave her blue team of shirt and I was WHAT!!!!! didnt vote out? geez! but still hope she vote out next week hope so ! as Gordon said it is Melissa's last chance. Cant wait for her to vote out :lol:

Here is yesterday's recap if anyone missed it.
I HOPE THAT MELISSA GONE NEXT WEEK!!!! :fingersx::fingersx:

Episode 305

After the elimination, Josh doesn’t think Rock should have singled him out. With only three men left, they vow to work like a well-oiled machine. Meanwhile in the women’s dorm, Bonnie feels segregated from the others and doubts her capability. “I think Bonnie is a failure ready to happen,” Melissa notes to the camera.

The next morning, they all load into the Hell’s Kitchen SUVs and meet Chef Ramsay at a supermarket. He informs them that they will be catering a wedding reception. Each team has $100 and thirty minutes to shop for their sample menu of appetizer, fish entrée and meat entrée. He times them as they run around the store.

Melissa takes lead of her team by pushing them to purchase duck as the meat entrée. Rock watches out for his group’s bottom line. Both squads make it to the checkout in time. While the girls keep under the $100 limit, the Blue Team is $37 over budget. They bargain with each other on what to remove from the cart.

Back at the restaurant, they only have one hour to cook dishes to be judged. Melissa once again asserts herself as leader, and gets mad when Julia consults with Bonnie about a searing question. “Listen to me, not Bonnie,” Melissa intercedes. Both Julia and Bonnie become annoyed by her dictatorship. Rock quietly encourages more arguing so that his team can take the win out from under them.

The men realize they overcooked a meat, and this time, they don’t have food to spare. Melissa accuses Julia of making the duck too well done, but Julia asserts that Melissa was the one who put it back in the oven when she had removed it. The teams plate their dishes in the nick of time.

As they line up, the women admit to Chef that they didn’t use their time wisely because of disagreements. Melissa identifies herself as the leader, and Chef rebukes her for taking on a role he didn’t assign. It was supposed to be a team effort. Yet Chef isn’t going to be the one judging their dishes. The bride and groom will be choosing the meal for their own reception.

When Carlotta and Cyrus enter, Melissa announces that she doesn’t think they should be served the Red Team’s food. Chef scolds her in front of the wedding couple, and demands the two appetizers be presented. The men have created a crab dish and the women concocted a brie-filled puff pastry. Carlotta loves the crab. Cyrus feels the pastry is too desert-like. They go with the crab, and the boys are up 1-0.

For the fish entrée, both teams have worked with sea bass. Carlotta thinks the vegetable broth butter foam sauce that the men whipped up is “strange.” So the couple chooses the Red Team’s sea bass with collard greens cured in bacon. Now it’s 1-1.

It all comes down to the meat entrée. While Rock is ready to present, Melissa urges Jen not to serve the women’s dish. Chef once again has to call out Melissa for ruining the tasting for the couple. Jen does bring it over, but when she lifts off the dome, there is a dry duck breast sitting alone on a plate. Rock proudly shows off his pan-seared rib eye in cream sauce. Cyrus notes that the duck breast is tough, but at least the couple likes the rib eye. The Blue Team finally has a win.

Chef Ramsay yells at the four “Hell’s Bitches” about embarrassing him with the entrée. He vows to work their asses off and dismisses them. Chef then congratulates the Blue Team on a job well done and offers them a relaxing spa day. He warns the boys to keep their pants on during the massages. The guys are exuberant not only because of the win, but because the Red Team is imploding.

Back in the dorm, Bonnie, Jen and Julia are outraged that Melissa caused the duck to be overdone when she put it back in the oven. Julia accuses Melissa of “doing a whole lot of talking, and not enough cooking.” Bonnie is offended that Melissa told Julia not to ask her a question. Julia demands more respect, and Melissa tells her to grow a set of b**s. “If one of you think you can do a better job, then go,” Melissa says flippantly.

The guys change into robes and are driven to a luxury spa where they get massages and acupuncture. Meanwhile, the women are charged with decorating the restaurant under the auspices of a wedding planner. As they work, Melissa persists in forcing her input on Julia, who doesn’t accept it. Melissa even offers unwanted advice on the decorating. Bonnie is ready to strangle her with chiffon.

The next day, the chefs start cooking for that night’s wedding. Since dishes from both teams are going to be made, Melissa goes into the Blue kitchen to consult with Rock. He becomes frustrated with her bossiness and her efforts to overcomplicate a simple potato side. An hour away from the reception, Chef Ramsay checks on the women’s potatoes, which are blackened with oxidation. Melissa tries to blame it on Rock’s directions, but Chef screams that it’s her fault.

Melissa cooks up another batch of potatoes, but they too are soot black. Chef orders her to stop being stubborn and get them right. Unfortunately, they are out of time because the bride and groom have arrived with their guests. Chef asks Jen to take over Melissa’s potato station. Jen is ready to stand up for herself and she starts from scratch.

The first ticket comes in and it’s the most important service of the night -- Carlotta and Cyrus’s orders. No one else in the restaurant can be served until those two are taken care of. Josh is having problems with the groom’s risotto, which means that Brad must pull back on the crab that is already prepared. This also causes the Red Team to come to a halt because they can’t deliver one dish until the married couple is served.

Carlotta and Cyrus finally receive their appetizers thirty minutes into the reception. Chef is angry that Josh has set back the entire kitchen. Meanwhile, the women get into gear and start delivering their appetizers. Yet the parents of the couple have not been given food, so the wedding planner complains to Jean Phillipe, who then fends him off to Chef Ramsay. Needless to say, Chef is mightily pissed off when the wedding planner approaches him in the kitchen.

For the first time, all of the appetizers have gone out within the first hour. In a wedding reception, courses must be served at the same time. Rock is proud of his team being on top of the entrees. While most of the Red Team is in sync, Melissa provides another setback because her dishes aren’t ready. She asks for four minutes more even though the three other girls are done. Yet when Chef summons the women’s entrees, Melissa claims that she is ready and waiting for her teammates. Chef accuses her of being a “right bitch.” Jen steps in and shouts out orders to the Red Team. Chef praises her for doing well.

Josh starts to stumble in his timing, and Chef calls him on it. Melissa accidentally allows her zabaglione sauce to fall into its water bath. She begs Brad for some of his, but he has none to spare. Chef Ramsay catches her in the Blue kitchen and throws her out. He accuses Melissa of sabotaging others. Despite these delays, both teams manage to get all the food out.

After the wedding party leaves, Chef Ramsay announces that the Red Team is the loser because the men finished three minutes ahead of the women. Chef praises Jen’s workload as “phenomenal.” Yet unfortunately, she has to name two of her teammates for elimination. The men hug each other in the hallway over their win.

In the dorms, Jen tells Melissa that she will need to calm down. Melissa still thinks she is the reason they got through every dinner service. Then Jen consults with Julia, who feels she is a strong presence in the kitchen. Bonnie sits down with Jen, and says that she knows more than Julia. Jen is sure about Melissa being one of the candidates to go, but she can’t decide who the other should be. “I don’t know if he’s gonna send Melissa home,” Bonnie laments.

Back at the restaurant, Jen nominates Melissa, accusing her of blaming everyone else for her mistakes. Her second nominee is Bonnie. Even though Bonnie’s service went well tonight, her past services have not been “on point.” Melissa pleads that she should stay because she’s been doing this for ten years and has had to carry everybody. Bonnie feels like she is beginning to show her potential. “The chef inside me is just starting to emerge,” she appeals.
Chef asks Melissa for her jacket. Jen breathes a sigh of relief, and Rock shakes his head with laughter. Yet Chef appoints Melissa to the men’s team instead, and has her don a new blue jacket. The guys are stunned. Then Chef Ramsay tells Bonnie to get back in line with the Red Team. No one is being eliminated, but Melissa is given a warning that this is her last chance. Chef feels like she dropped so quickly from a good chef to a lousy one. He hopes she can fit in better with the guys. Melissa is confident that she won’t have to carry anyone now and is ready to beat her former teammates. Rock doesn’t know how he’s going to deal with her, but refuses to let her beat him.

Here is last night's recap if you missed it. I am SOOOOOOOOOO GLAD that Melissa is GONE! WHOOOOOOOOOO! :dance: Now I cannot wait for Monday night to gets here! :giggle:

Episode 306

The women are ecstatic that Melissa was moved to the Blue Team. Melissa feels the same way, and promises the men that she will never sabotage them. Rock isn’t swayed by her niceties. The Red Team calls a meeting. They are convinced that without the “bully” they will do well. While hanging out in the dorms, Jen lets it slip that she has restaurant experience and is not merely a pastry chef. Rock is shocked, but impressed by her gamesmanship.

Chef Ramsay assembles everyone in the kitchen the next morning for a challenge. They will be forced to come up with creative ways to use lobster. Julia is worried because she’s never even eaten one. Bonnie is afraid to boil a live lobster. “I hate being responsible for killing something,” she explains.

Since Josh couldn’t tell the difference between a lobster and a scallop in the taste-off, he will be sitting out the challenge. He can advise his team, but cannot touch the lobster. So it’s three against three. Each chef will have to pull a live crustacean from the tank. Then the teams will have one hour to create three dishes. Bonnie overcame her fear and dumped her lobster in the boiling water.

Josh instructs Melissa, as Jen oversees Julia for the Red Team. After the hour, Bonnie presents a grilled lobster salad with baked apples. Chef is impressed because she grilled the lobster well. Melissa has a citrus herb salad with poached lobster. Chef likes the freshness of the fruit, but the lobster isn’t cooked properly. Bonnie gets the point.

Julia stayed in her comfort zone with the standard risotto recipe from Hell’s Kitchen with added lobster. Chef loves the tenderness of the meat. “I really did just guess,” she says. Yet he thinks the risotto itself is boring. (Isn’t it his recipe?) Rock has whipped up a buttermilk fried lobster tail. Chef Ramsay deems it perfectly cooked and clever. Rock gets the edge over Julia.

Now it’s up to Jen with her lobster and crab bisque. She used eclectic spices and cooked her lobster to a smooth softness. Brad has a lobster bisque with a chantilly. Chef calls it “nice.” Yet he chooses Jen’s bisque as the best, and the Red Team takes it. Bonnie thinks that they won because of their simplicity of flavor. Chef acknowledges that this was the hardest decision so far.

The women get to take part in a photo shoot and an interview with InTouch Weekly. The losers must do the opposite of glamour and separate all of the restaurant’s recyclables from the garbage. Rock is audibly annoyed with the outcome of the challenge. He tosses pots during cleanup. Sous Chef Scott leads the Blue Team to the trash.

The women pile into a limousine with Chef and pop open a bottle of champagne. When they arrive at the shoot, they are whisked into hair and makeup. While the Blue Team is going through the garbage at Hell’s Kitchen, Rock is summoned by Chef to come to the shoot. When he gets there, Chef makes him rummage through the trash pails to separate the recyclables. After they are dressed, the girls pose like Charlie’s Angels around Chef Ramsay.

Rock returns to the restaurant even angrier. Brad gives him space to simmer down. Yet there is a dinner service looming, and the teams start prepping. The Blue Team is confident with four people, but the Red Team is feeling good with one woman down. Chef announces that Bonnie’s grilled lobster salad is on the night’s menu as a main course. As the losers of the challenge, the Blue Team will have to run to the tank to fish for lobsters with every order. Josh steps up to the task. Chef warns Melissa not to screw up her last chance.

Hell’s Kitchen opens. Rock gives Melissa a pep talk to make sure she will work with the team. Brad screws up when his pot’s water isn’t boiling. The Red Team is getting good marks from Chef on their apps. Then Brad makes one too many appetizers when he’s trying to please Chef. While the women have their food on the tables, the Blue Team’s customers are still hungry.

Melissa makes the scallops incorrectly, which is setting back her team. Meanwhile, the women in red have pushed 28 of 50 apps. Chef warns them not to mess up their accomplishments. Warped as it may be, they take this as a compliment. Bonnie stops the on going roll when she causes a fire on her burner. She doesn’t know what to do, but Chef helps her out.

Josh is scattered, and Chef catches him with unsalted mashed potatoes. The women are banging out their dishes to compliments of Sous Chef MaryAnne and Chef Ramsay. “If anybody screws this, you’ve only got yourself to blame,” Chef adds.

Brad churns out overcooked risotto. He blames Melissa under his breath because she was responsible. Julia starts to struggle with a fish dish and Chef accuses her of not listening. Then he turns to the Blue kitchen, where Melissa doesn’t recognize that her monkfish is overcooked. Chef removes her from the entrée and puts Rock in her place. Moved to the vegetable station, Melissa runs out of potatoes.

Julia and Bonnie disagree over the Wellingtons, which causes Julia to break down in tears. Yet the Blue Team has received a full table’s dishes sent back. Chef becomes frustrated with them and shuts the kitchen down. After the restaurant closes, Chef lets the Blue Team know that they lost. He singles out Josh for never having a good service in the whole contest. Then he tasks the four of them to come up with their two elimination candidates.

Back in the dorms, Melissa tells the three guys that she doesn’t think she should be eliminated. They discuss how to determine the merits of consideration, and whether it should be based on that night’s service or an overall performance. They regroup in the kitchen. Chef asks them if the decision was difficult. Josh says yes out loud, and Rock shakes his head in silence. Chef Ramsay doesn’t even wait to hear their two choices. He has Melissa turn in her jacket. “You, madam, have had more chances than anybody,” Chef explains as she leaves.

Yet Chef Ramsay says he isn’t done yet. He asks Brad and Josh to step forward. They each plead for their survivals. Chef gives them both another chance. It’s down to three girls vs. three guys, and everyone is intent on winning.

Melissa is out hahaha i knew it cause she waste six monkfishs dump basket. Ramsey ask her how many is left. she admit it is only one we have. Ramsey is so pissed off. Julia is weak person pffftttt. Rock is real good and fire up but Josh and Brad is still not good completion as challenge. I am not surprise next will blue team will lose again due Brad and Josh is lack of motivations and willing to a good cooks. Once red team outnumbers then will merge together from blue and red team after that I bet Ramsey pick Rock as leader. Maybe I am wrong. We will find out next Monday.

Back