Hell's Kitchen *SEASON 3*

Recap

I copied and pasted from Fox website in case anyone miss it.

Episode 301

Chef Ramsay “welcomes” the twelve contestants to the newly-redesigned Hell’s Kitchen restaurant without any touchy-feely greetings. He immediately orders them to each cook their own signature dishes. The men and women get to work under the gun, frantically putting together the food.

Chef makes fun of Vinnie’s snapper and calls it a disappointment. Then he questions whether Joanna can really cook. Joanna sips her bellini cocktail concoction as Chef Ramsay labels her dish dry. Rock introduces his pan-seared scallops with gnocchi, confessing that he used frozen pasta. Chef Ramsay likes the concept of the dish but is disappointed in the execution. Rock is deflated.

Josh wants his food to exude sex, but unfortunately his foie gras is raw and too salty. Does that describe his techniques in bed as well? Bonnie presents an update on a cheese course, and Chef Ramsay limits his complaints because she’s new to the kitchen. Bonnie still thinks he’s “kinda hot.”

Eddie and Brad both feature scallops, so Chef makes them taste each other’s dishes. Although Chef Ramsay considers both meals under par, he at least agrees with the way Eddie reviewed Brad’s sauce. Jen reluctantly admits that the vanilla crepe with peach schnapps is hers because she knows it will be bad.

Chef Ramsay finally thanks Melissa, because her steak and asparagus were perfectly executed. Chef asks Tiffany what she thinks of Julia’s chicken penne, and Tiffany deems it “very peppery.” Will Julia seek revenge when she’s invited to taste Tiffany’s seafood tostada? “I think it’s good,” Julia answers, admitting that she would order it in a restaurant. Chef agrees and extols Tiffany for cooking the seafood perfectly.

Finally it’s down to the cowboy hat-wearing Aaron. “You’re one chunky monkey, aren’t you?” Chef asks, noting Aaron’s body size and the amount of finger-food on the plate. Chef Ramsay likes one of the items, but pushes the rest aside. He thinks Aaron doesn’t know when to stop.

Chef Ramsay asks contestants to up their game because he’s disappointed so far. The winner will receive a quarter of a million dollar salary as head chef of the restaurant at the Green Valley Resort in Las Vegas, plus a take a share in the restaurant’s profits. The squads are split by gender with the girls as the Red Team and the boys as the Blue Team. Chef warns them to listen to sous chefs MaryAnn and Scott.

The teams move into their new living space above Hell’s Kitchen. The boys intend to kick ass, and the girls promise to work together as a team.

The next morning, everyone runs down to the kitchen in order to prepare that night’s dinner service. Brad takes the lead for the Blue Team and the Red Team seems to be ignoring Julia. She’s frustrated by the lack of communication, but she keeps asking if she can help.

Aaron struggles to keep up with his co-workers, so the guys pitch in to help him. Joanna becomes de facto leader of the girls, parsing instructions to the others despite their aggravation with her.

As the patrons line up to enter the restaurant, Chef Ramsay addresses his kitchen for a pep talk. Julia admits that there is a lack of communication on her team, but no one backs her up. Aaron breaks down in tears over the stress and Chef can’t deal with him. They haven’t even started serving yet! Chef asks whether Aaron needs to lie down, but Aaron refuses. Maitre D’ Jean Phillipe lets the customers know that it’s not looking good.

Chef Ramsay calls out to Jean Phillipe, “Open the doors to Hell’s Kitchen.” The patrons enter.

The first ticket is in for the Red Team. Joanna and Bonnie argue over how to cook risotto. Chef Ramsay is tired of the bickering. Vinnie seems to have the Blue Team under control, but it their pasta is overcooked. Chef is not happy, and not one appetizer has left the kitchen.

Tiffany is having problems with the quail eggs. Julia is still frustrated that no one is asking for her help because even SHE knows how to fry an egg. So instead, she stands aside making fun of them all.

One hour into the dinner service and not one plate of food has been served. The customers become restless. The Blue Team has run out of vegetable stock, and Vinnie is chided by Chef for using water in the risotto as a substitute. “It tastes like gnat’s piss,” Chef exclaims, coughing. He throws Vinnie off the appetizer station and puts Brad in his place.

The Red Team can’t get their act together. Still, no one will let Julia tend to the eggs. She starts to bawl to Chef Ramsay about her lack of inclusion. He cannot deal with any more tears. “All I want is some food,” he says, exasperated. Chef pulls the entire Red Team to the side because there’s more arguing than cooking. He puts Melissa on the app station lead and things start to happen.

Meanwhile, the Blue Team has sent out 29 of the 50 appetizers. Chef Ramsay teases Vinnie that they are doing better while he’s washing dishes. However, Aaron has overcooked the chicken and Chef makes him do it over. Chef even points out that Aaron has snot on his face.

Julia proves useful cooking the eggs, and Melissa’s new leadership allows the Red Team to deliver 17 appetizers. Yet she is not instilling camaraderie between her teammates. Joanna is frustrated with Melissa and they quarrel. Chef yells at them.

Aaron starts to feel dizzy and walks off the line in order to get some air. The other men are annoyed that he is leaving them in the lurch. Chef Ramsay checks on Aaron, who is blubbering between sobs. Josh jumps in to Aaron’s meat station and takes charge. He finds that about four portions are overcooked, so that means there is no chicken to serve.

With the kitchen running out of food even though nothing past the appetizer has been served, customers start walking out. Infuriated, Chef Ramsay shuts down the entire service. Jean Phillipe breaks the bad news to the customers that the kitchen is being closed. The contestants all feel defeated.

Chef Ramsay doesn’t know which team to choose as the winner. He calls the bickering girls “Hell’s Bitches.” The guys don’t get away unscathed, as Vinnie makes the ultimate mistake in talking back to Chef. Yet Chef Ramsay calls the Red Team the losers of the night. He calls on Melissa to choose two people to be eliminated.

The women retreat to the living quarters and Melissa meets privately with her teammates. Everyone points the finger at Julia, who lacks experience and is on staff at the Waffle House. Julia defends herself for at least trying to work with the others. Melissa announces to Chef that she has chosen Joanna for elimination because of her lack of communication. Melissa’s second choice is Tiffany because of her problems at the appetizer station.

Tiffany tells Chef Ramsay that she is capable of doing better than what occurred during service. Joanna sells Tiffany down the river. Chef Ramsay eliminates Tiffany. “I had no idea it would be this intense,” she laments as she leaves. Aaron sighs that he dodged a bullet.

I hope next is Joanna get eliminates next week! :fingersx: So wait and see!

I have no problem with CC. It was good show beside that darn Asian guy (cowboy) cried and few gals argued.

I hope next is Joanna get eliminates next week! :fingersx: So wait and see!

I have no problem with CC. It was good show beside that darn Asian guy (cowboy) cried and few gals argued.

Of course .. agree with you about Joanna cuz she has two faces!!!! :giggle:

I agreed Joanna will be next. She is totally sucks. Other is branch of wimps. I was study that I think africa america guy might win but too early to said.

One thing, how funny is some girl cannot cook fry eggs.....oh man I am better then them.......LOL

Nah, not me.

I'm surprised that they're doing a 3rd season. Wasn't last summer the 1st season? :dunno:

no its season 3rd. i'm glad that they banned Tiffany on that show. I gave applaud that i think "melissa" got that right decision, geez its funny to watch cowboy asian in there but such crybaby. Geez.

Glad Tiffany is gone home cuz she wont let Julia I think her name to cook. What a selfish wont let her cook ? rmes! :roll:

Joanna? want her go home cuz seem dislike her attuidude (sp)

Tonight, Joanna's uniform will take away......cannot wait
sneaky-evil-smily.gif

Yeah me too :):)

Hey Wildhunt...
saw program tonight that will repeat at 8 p.m. and new program at 9 p.m. so Hope you can watch that repeat with closed caption :crossfinger:~~

Wow... Saw it tonight!~ but MUST WATCH IT Next week!!! :):)

To Rock.. You bastard!!! Josh did a good job Why choice him? Could choice to Arron Not Josh!! so Hope you Rock Next :bye: !!!

I agreed Joanna will be next. She is totally sucks. Other is branch of wimps. I was study that I think africa america guy might win but too early to said.

As for me choice JOSH to be winning!!! :):):)

oh man blue team is screw up. Josh is near take out uniform but Gordon choose Eddie. Must be very narrow completion. I am going more careful with Rock cause
he seem discrimination on Eddie. He choose Eddie reason he said he is too short guy. Like i said ohhh lookout. Eddie has nothing do with his body is short. Don't blame him cause has disease ( I forget what is call). Asia cowboy is bad lazy. I was start suspect he is must be bipolar???? cause variable his swing moody and oddly behave.

Next week if boys team lost then I would choose Asia cowboy take uniform out. For girls team will be joanna. One thing it make me curious there is going on EMT team arrive. something is happen. Can't wait next Monday.

Wow... Saw it tonight!~ but MUST WATCH IT Next week!!! :):)

To Rock.. You bastard!!! Josh did a good job Why choice him? Could choice to Arron Not Josh!! so Hope you Rock Next :bye: !!!

yup yup yup i cant wait watch next monday! hehe

oh man blue team is screw up. Josh is near take out uniform but Gordon choose Eddie. Must be very narrow completion. I am going more careful with Rock cause
he seem discrimination on Eddie. He choose Eddie reason he said he is too short guy. Like i said ohhh lookout. Eddie has nothing do with his body is short. Don't blame him cause has disease ( I forget what is call). Asia cowboy is bad lazy. I was start suspect he is must be bipolar???? cause variable his swing moody and oddly behave.

That s why I called Rock is a bastard!! :giggle: Poor eddie!
Next week if boys team lost then I would choose Asia cowboy take uniform out. For girls team will be joanna. One thing it make me curious there is going on EMT team arrive. something is happen. Can't wait next Monday.

Yeah Cannot wait see who's that person with EMT?? maybe Arron because He has only ate one apple?? :dunno:

I missed it because I was sick! :( I really wanted to watch it but my stomach can't settle it down!!! GRRRRRRRR! Finally around 9 30 I fell asleep peacefully. What a damn day yesterday! At least I started feel better but sore.

I'll post recaps weekly. :thumb:

Back