Hell's Kitchen *SEASON 3*

Finally!! I was wondering what happened with Hell's Kitchen. Glad it's coming back in June!! HOOORRAAAAYY!!!!!

I think only summer time. I dunno why. At least it will be back yay! :)
Its silly to show the film during summer time. Ppl go away on vacations or whatever. They wont see it. RME!!! I guess I have to catch up if I am busy!! ugh!!

its one of the best reality shows to come along! Always need a hater and Gordon is it!:evil:

I bet my fiancee cannot wait to watch HK. I will watch that show sometime. Because I am not strongly TV watcher. :)

Good luck and have enjoy to watch that thrill show in summer time!

WHOO! :dance: 1 more day! :hyper: I cannot wait to watch it!!! Be sure you have some snack and drink front of you and enjoy the show! :thumb:

I was pissed off because the last 10 minutes of the show, there was no captions.. grrrrrr!!!!

ah i saw it too. i was too excited to feel the heats from master chef ! it was amazing to see a cowboy crying and gals arguing in competition. heh.

btw, i didnt have any plm with CC on HD channel either. it must be a Local Station's error that caused CC plms in your town, wildhunt.

I was pissed off because the last 10 minutes of the show, there was no captions.. grrrrrr!!!!

Awww... But Hope you can watch with CC next week!!!! ;)

Poor Taffiney!!!

Gordon is HOT!!!!!!!! heh love him :giggle: :whip:

Back