Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!! i cant afford lose ya !!! you and my sister are same in shoe why ? my sister gonna have surgery on Nov 13 for gastisc plus herina too.. she dont have insrance pretty LONG!!! till she got new job finally she got insrance its take two months to approve ugh .. her herina look worse real bad... i will pray for you and my sister real hard !!!! *heavy sigh* i will find a way give ya some money ok ?/ if you want talk with me anything then holler at me . ya know my sn from sk3 smile ...

Hi I didnt know about this til just now. I am so sorry to hear this. My thought and prayer are with you and your families. :hug: I do hope you will find a way to get thur this from all of our hugs.

OMG!!!!! i cant afford lose ya !!! you and my sister are same in shoe why ? my sister gonna have surgery on Nov 13 for gastisc plus herina too.. she dont have insrance pretty LONG!!! till she got new job finally she got insrance its take two months to approve ugh .. her herina look worse real bad... i will pray for you and my sister real hard !!!! *heavy sigh* i will find a way give ya some money ok ?/ if you want talk with me anything then holler at me . ya know my sn from sk3 smile ...

oh wow! ur sister have same thing.. i hope everything okay for her! i pray for ur sister.. reason why she take gastric surgery? me curious... sure i know everyone shock abt me and dont wanna lose me.. :hug: yea if u need me then u know my sn... :)

Hi I didnt know about this til just now. I am so sorry to hear this. My thought and prayer are with you and your families. :hug: I do hope you will find a way to get thur this from all of our hugs.

thanks sweetie! :hug:

oh ouchies, my prayers and thoughts to ya TweetyBird and I hope ya will find an way to get thru this.

TweetyBird

I haven't seen this thread until this evening. Hope, you are recovery speed after you will have a surgery when the doctor makes the decision. I never heard of gastic until I read the website. I learned something new medical term.

You are in my prayer.

Kalista and AmericanChopper

I hope you get your gastric surgery and wish you the best. Ive heard about gastric surgery and its usually for people who need it to save their lives for its not for just anybody.

i'm wishing you well

the hospitals do have payment plans that they're happy to work out with you

2,000 is not much as many people can pay it off in months

trust me, they'll be happy to accept only 5 bucks a month as long as they're getting the money one way or another- and one another cool part about it, they dont charge interest :)

Good point, Kai Onca!

If it's not enough money to have a surgery then make a loan from bank then you can pay little amount every month back to bank. 12 or 24 months? How about that? OR talk to hospital about month payment? Perhaps they can accept monthly payment?

i'm wishing you well

the hospitals do have payment plans that they're happy to work out with you

2,000 is not much as many people can pay it off in months

trust me, they'll be happy to accept only 5 bucks a month as long as they're getting the money one way or another- and one another cool part about it, they dont charge interest :)

not hospital i have pay 2k with ins to DR first and the hosiptal will send me letter and let me know abt the bills..

not hospital i have pay 2k with ins to DR first and the hosiptal will send me letter and let me know abt the bills..

:confused: Do you mean that you have to pay your doctor $2,000 first before the hospitail will inform you in writing how much it cost? Right?

Most hospitals I've been to rather it was Emergency Room or Surgery. They usually always send you the bill later. Of course I don't understand why you'd have to pay the Dr. $2,000 up front. Is that the total cost for him or just a percentage??

:confused: Do you mean that you have to pay your doctor $2,000 first before the hospitail will inform you in writing how much it cost? Right?

Most hospitals I've been to rather it was Emergency Room or Surgery. They usually always send you the bill later. Of course I don't understand why you'd have to pay the Dr. $2,000 up front. Is that the total cost for him or just a percentage??

Yes that´s what I thought so.

example about comestic surgery where the health insurance won´t cover. The patient has the right to demand the price offer first how it cost before they make agreement contract. Never pay before surgery done...

If you won't mind, can you provide some "proof" that you are really going to have gastric bypass, some kind of form stating that you need to have gastric bypass and that you need to pay $2,000, etc?

Sorry, its just that some people would make it up or something, scam, take advantage of people, or something. You know some people out there would do that. If you don't have no problem to show some kind of proof then you would do that, you know? You just can black out your last name, address, ssn#? :dunno:

i know what u mean... that what insurance person talked me last month that i have to pay 2 thousands first then i go ahead for surgery.. my intrepreter explained me everything what insurance told me... oh well

nope not for dr.. it for surgery cost with insurance and 2 thousands together..

ok well, I would think he'd let ya make payments ya know. Especially if your life is at risk..What a bastard sorry..But sheesh, he needs to be more concerned about you as his patient instead of worrying about getting his money.

nope not for dr.. it for surgery cost with insurance and 2 thousands together..

never heard of that. Sorry about that. All I know is they serve on you then you pay them afterward. it s the same for my labor cost w/ both girls. I hope you can discuss w/ your dr about monthly payments or something like that. most friends I know did that and got things worked out. Good luck on that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back