Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i know i have buy more beads so wait and see

I had no idea you make beads brackets? You haven't told me that. Have you wore it in St. Louis, MO.?
Big-Smile.gif

I had no idea you make beads brackets? You haven't told me that. Have you wore it in St. Louis, MO.?
Big-Smile.gif

:lol: nope i havent wear it while in mo... hehehe i think i did made it.. umm let me look thread if i did put here

Oh my. I didnt read this. I felt bad that you have problems. I hope you can get it thru this. I will pray for you and hope you will get well soon! :hug:

Oh my. I didnt read this. I felt bad that you have problems. I hope you can get it thru this. I will pray for you and hope you will get well soon! :hug:

yea that ok.. smile.. thanks for a pray! :hug:

I read this. I am sorry heard and dont know who are you. I suggest you go to hospital or SS office and tell them about "Title 19" means low can afford who people low earn wages or no jobs. Dr would tell you before or Dr not want tell you about Title 19. Most of people apply Title 19. Because I am voluneeter CSD and helping deaf community lot.

Does you accept Jesus Christ? If you going die where you go? Jesus Christ planned for your life. I pray for you. It not easy.

I am so sorry about the unfortunate annoucement you made, TweetyBird and I hope you will be able to find a way to get that money for your gastric surgery to save your life. You have alot of friends in here which is amazingly enough to be willing to help you out because they care and I do too ;)

I've moved this thread to the General Chat section and made it 'sticky' after hearing out some of the member's concerns which I had no problem doing that.

So, Again - I wish you the best, really.

Thanks Jolie for moving this to general chat. It is the best place for people to read.

Hey sista, I asked Jolie and Alex to move this to here because no one read your thread at health thread. I hope you dont mind sista.. I do think of you so much. Oh, I am glad you got the check from me today. ;) hugs sista..

Thanks Jolie for moving this to general chat. It is the best place for people to read.

Hey sista, I asked Jolie and Alex to move this to here because no one read your thread at health thread. I hope you dont mind sista.. I do think of you so much. Oh, I am glad you got the check from me today. ;) hugs sista..

awww thanks sista!!! good idea for put here in general chat... :hug: yea thank u so much for sent me a check for donation and support... nah i dont mind sista... :D

I am so sorry about the unfortunate annoucement you made, TweetyBird and I hope you will be able to find a way to get that money for your gastric surgery to save your life. You have alot of friends in here which is amazingly enough to be willing to help you out because they care and I do too ;)

I've moved this thread to the General Chat section and made it 'sticky' after hearing out some of the member's concerns which I had no problem doing that.

So, Again - I wish you the best, really.

sure thing, thanks for moved thread so memebrs can read this more.. :)

I wish you the best of luck Tania, I'll pray for you and hope that you'll get what you need to do in order to stay alive. ;)

I wish you the best of luck Tania, I'll pray for you and hope that you'll get what you need to do in order to stay alive. ;)

yea cheri, thanks for pray.. yea i wanna stay alive longer and dont wanna leave my true friends, my bf and my mom..

yea cheri, thanks for pray.. yea i wanna stay alive longer and dont wanna leave my true friends, my bf and my mom..

Are you going to take up the suggestion that DeafMonkey had offer? a bake sale or something to collect money before your deadline? It'll be faster that way because that can help build up money to pay forward to your surgery. ;)

Are you going to take up the suggestion that DeafMonkey had offer? a bake sale or something to collect money before your deadline? It'll be faster that way because that can help build up money to pay forward to your surgery. ;)

yea i am going to talk walmart manager and see if ok with them that i can sell them outside front for donation first... i have to cook lot bake

yea i am going to talk walmart manager and see if ok with them that i can sell them outside front for donation first... i have to cook lot bake

That's a good start!
151.gif
hopefully they would allow it, if you can only explain your reason, maybe they will have the heart to understand and approve it. Good luck to you! :hug:

I am sad to read the fact that one of lovely members have health problems.
May God save you :hug:

Thank you Jolie and Alex for making this sticky for the time being ;)

Hi Tweetybirdie, I did send mine out yesterday but in a package, hopefully you will get it this week, it's not the same amount of money that I thought I could send but it's something, better than nothing at all :( , and please do let us know how it's going, and with the donation also :hug:

I'll still keep you in my prayers and hope everything goes smooth for ya girl

That's a good start!
151.gif
hopefully they would allow it, if you can only explain your reason, maybe they will have the heart to understand and approve it. Good luck to you! :hug:

i did called 3 walmart and they are full booked ugh.. i think abt sell at halloween party on oct 28 but i have talk someone first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back