Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
TweetyBird, you will be in my prayers that gastric bypass will work well with you. It is risky procedure, but has worked for lots of people. I'm so sorry your doctor told you that you do not have long to live unless you have this surgery. That must be very hard for you when your doctor told you that. Here's my hug: ((((TweetyBird)))

oh yea it hitted me hard when dr told me.. i was cried hard, i lost and cant think straight myself.. alike i dont accpet myself so i was sooo uspet for few days, my bf, my trust friends and my mom talked me abt this.. i got think lot lot til i saw my first counselor dr abt this.. explained me deeply... i got undy... sigh.. :hug:

TweetyBird..... You have a great peronsality... I love your sense of humor.... I am sorry to know about your health issues...

I had seen pix of you and your bf... I think that you were beautiful.. especially your smile i love ...

I did not realize you do have the weight problem... I wish i could help you... i do hope you get some help with money issues so you can have the gastric surgery to improve your health issues...

aww thanks girl for say that!! it made me smile with tear.. :hug:

I am really sorry about this of your health issue :( I hope so you figure it out about the money for sugery. Just lile AngelOfRoses said try car wash to earn the money , make a crafts and sell them or something ? trying my best how you get the money for sugergy :)

I hope you will be okay after sugergy and lost lots of weight :)

aww thanks girl for say that!! it made me smile with tear.. :hug:

I wish I could help you buildking funds... Let me see my budget when check comes in first week of Oct...I cannot promise nothing... I will let you know by pming you when i know something about my budget...

I am really sorry about this of your health issue :( I hope so you figure it out about the money for sugery. Just lile AngelOfRoses said try car wash to earn the money , make a crafts and sell them or something ? trying my best how you get the money for sugergy :)

I hope you will be okay after sugergy and lost lots of weight :)

thanks.. yea i know it hard on me..

I wish I could help you buildking funds... Let me see my budget when check comes in first week of Oct...I cannot promise nothing... I will let you know by pming you when i know something about my budget...

aww that sweet of u.. sure thing just let me know if u cant then i will undy.. no plms.. :hug:

Hey Sista TB i read post of abt ur health I was shocked that Ins will not cover for that which it's cost 2.000 that lots cost! but i know you can't afford for that... and pls let me know i wuld love help out w/half pay for that and HANG IN THERE aii sista also think postive and don't let loss on ur line life Also i know ur are soo VERY YOUNG woman and hope ur health will improve more betta as long keep fight ur life :hug:

Hey Sista TB i read post of abt ur health I was shocked that Ins will not cover for that which it's cost 2.000 that lots cost! but i know you can't afford for that... and pls let me know i wuld love help out w/half pay for that and HANG IN THERE aii sista also think postive and don't let loss on ur line life Also i know ur are soo VERY YOUNG woman and hope ur health will improve more betta as long keep fight ur life :hug:

yea i know too young for that... thanks sista... u can pm me and ask me qq abt that.. :hug:

Good luck on your surgery and your health to improve. :hug:

Tania, you are in my prayer. Please let me know if you need anything.

Mods, can we create a thread for a donation or fund to help her by sending her the money or not?

Oh my TweetyBird I had no idea. I'm so sorry, my prayers go out to you especially. But I don't understand why the insurance company would deny you this. That Dr. is able to file an appeal with them. You should check into that right away. You have the right to live you know. Before you go taking money out of your own pocket you should fight the insurance company all the way. You don't pay them for nothing. They need to be dealt with 1st before you end up have to pay for that. Its their duty to help you when in need. Just talk to your Dr. again. That'll be a good start. I'll back you all the way if you need my help no problem.:hug:

Oh my TweetyBird I had no idea. I'm so sorry, my prayers go out to you especially. But I don't understand why the insurance company would deny you this. That Dr. is able to file an appeal with them. You should check into that right away. You have the right to live you know. Before you go taking money out of your own pocket you should fight the insurance company all the way. You don't pay them for nothing. They need to be dealt with 1st before you end up have to pay for that. Its their duty to help you when in need. Just talk to your Dr. again. That'll be a good start. I'll back you all the way if you need my help no problem.:hug:

yea i did called places and talked dr recenlty and they did gave me papers to call carecredit and i did called there and they are not approve so i am stuck with it... that why i need help and wanna stay ALIVE!

Tania, you are in my prayer. Please let me know if you need anything.

Mods, can we create a thread for a donation or fund to help her by sending her the money or not?

aww :hug: yea that why i put post here for HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back