Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tania,

I would be more than glad to help you out, but I don't have 2,000.00 but I could donate you some money to help pitch in to reach the 2,000.00 goal cost, hopefully other members would pinch in too. Private message me with where do you want me to send the money at and how much have you reached so far? When do you need the full 2,000.00 the deadline? You know I could help any of my friends who are in a life and death situation, and I'm here for you whenever you need me, and I'll be more than glad to help you out with your surgery.. :hug: :ily:

Hey Tania,

I would be more than glad to help you out, but I don't have 2,000.00 but I could donate you some money to help pitch in to reach the 2,000.00 goal cost, hopefully other members would pinch in too. Private message me with where do you want me to send the money at and how much have you reached so far? When do you need the full 2,000.00 the deadline? You know I could help any of my friends who are in a life and death situation, and I'm here for you whenever you need me, and I'll be more than glad to help you out with your surgery.. :hug: :ily:

hey girl,
dont have to pay me full 2 thousands i just ask people to send me like 20.00 or something alike that so i can sae it til i get 2 thousands full then pay dr for surgery thats all.. i am sure i know that i pay this nov also i will pm u honey :hug:

you need some kind of fundrasing with bank. they could set up for account for hospital, doctor bills etc, You may have to pay more than 2,000 because of FOllow up etc etc, your on medicaid ? call medicaid and ask them if there is althernative way, Maybe they have some kind of idea, I have a friend who is going to have gastric bypass too she has to wait a year for insurance to accept it.. so Hopefully it will be in time for her..

in meantime, Perhaps Try drink more water and quit on sodas! :)

I am trying to lose weight too, but with my medical problem Im tired of them too! hehe I see neurosuregon today at 145 for neckpain/shoulderpain and arm/fingers/hand falling asleep so Fast. argh!

I will try to send some help for you. but Im sure there is a bank that will do online fundraising for your medical reason :) Hopefully that helps :)

Wendy

Roadrunner told me about this thread and we'll be happy to donate $40.00 to help with the surgery cost, let us know if you want us to send it to your home address or to some bank that you had already set up...Anything to help a friend out :hug:

Oh my dear, I´m very sorry about your health issue. :( :hug:

I find AngelOfRoses´s, JLFWildKat´s & WBHarley´s suggestion are wonderful!

If your doctor advised you strongly to have an operation... Why can´t he make an appeal and contact your health insurance himself if he know your health is serious? I´m agree with JLFWildKat.

I know you did good with crafts... Why can´t you do something with your hobby to get mind off and then sell them to anyone for money... Explain the people that you collect money for surgery.

Talk to your insurance how to raise the money in charity.

What you created your thread here is great... then we can help you with money. When will you have a surgery? Is it emergency surgery, you need to have it as soon as possible?

I didn´t know anything about gastric surgery until few years ago, I learned from other forum that a wife of forum owner who had surgery like you. It works on her. Over one year later after surgery, she fall in pregnant... and had a healthy baby boy.

PSST Liebling..I posted few links that you could look at. :)

I saw 4 sisters had that...one of them got pregnant few months after surgery and baby is healthy! It is amazing to watch that show. :)

I wish I could have that but I can't because I am not ove 250 lbs. GRIN!

So I wish Tweetybird best of luck!!! :hug:

Hey hon..did you set up bank acct or what for the surgery only.

If your doctor advised you strongly to have an operation... Why can´t he make an appeal and contact your health insurance himself if he know your health is serious? I´m agree with JLFWildKat.

I know you did good with crafts... Why can´t you do something with your hobby to get mind off and then sell them to anyone for money... Explain the people that you collect money for surgery.

What you created your thread here is great... then we can help you with money. When will you have a surgery? Is it emergency surgery, you need to have it as soon as possible?

I didn´t know anything about gastric surgery until few years ago, I learned from other forum that a wife of forum owner who had surgery like you. It works on her. Over one year later after surgery, she fall in pregnant... and had a healthy baby boy.

you need some kind of fundrasing with bank. they could set up for account for hospital, doctor bills etc, You may have to pay more than 2,000 because of FOllow up etc etc, your on medicaid ? call medicaid and ask them if there is althernative way, Maybe they have some kind of idea, I have a friend who is going to have gastric bypass too she has to wait a year for insurance to accept it.. so Hopefully it will be in time for her..

in meantime, Perhaps Try drink more water and quit on sodas! :)

I am trying to lose weight too, but with my medical problem Im tired of them too! hehe I see neurosuregon today at 145 for neckpain/shoulderpain and arm/fingers/hand falling asleep so Fast. argh!

I will try to send some help for you. but Im sure there is a bank that will do online fundraising for your medical reason :) Hopefully that helps :)

Wendy
yea my mom already set up acct with bank today... whew.. so i did talked dr abt ins... but they explained me that most medicare pay but me pay $2,000.00 that why

Roadrunner told me about this thread and we'll be happy to donate $40.00 to help with the surgery cost, let us know if you want us to send it to your home address or to some bank that you had already set up...Anything to help a friend out :hug:

thanks honey, u can send to my home so i put the money in bank saving.. Thanks it help me out! :hug: :ily:

pay them in nov so i thought it give anyone time to send in 1 month that why i put thread here.. i got idea i will make jars and put at stores and earn it.. see what happen..

PSST Liebling..I posted few links that you could look at. :)

I saw 4 sisters had that...one of them got pregnant few months after surgery and baby is healthy! It is amazing to watch that show. :)

I wish I could have that but I can't because I am not ove 250 lbs. GRIN!

So I wish Tweetybird best of luck!!! :hug:

Hey hon..did you set up bank acct or what for the surgery only.

yea already set up bank today

Medicare is by SS

Medicaid by state so try not to get confused between them. :)

I am glad that your insurance will pay the most and you only pay 2K. Not too bad.

I hope donations will go up and up each day! :fingersx:

yea my mom already set up acct with bank today... whew.. so i did talked dr abt ins... but they explained me that most medicare pay but me pay $2,000.00 that why

Medicare is by SS

Medicaid by state so try not to get confused between them. :)

I am glad that your insurance will pay the most and you only pay 2K. Not too bad.

I hope donations will go up and up each day! :fingersx:

yea thats right :)

I am sorry about your health. I wish I can help u but truthfully we are flat broke. Long story but hope u find some money somewhere to pay part of this surgery. Good luck.

pay them in nov so i thought it give anyone time to send in 1 month that why i put thread here.. i got idea i will make jars and put at stores and earn it.. see what happen..

Oh good idea make a jar and put in the store :) .. make sure dont let anyone steal money from in the jar hehe. Glad your mom set up your bank account.

Ohhh maybe make baking cookies and stuff like sell for xmas so can earn money ?? :dunno: Cause I thought so you like make cuase I notice yu make chocolate chip :lol: so I thought make baking sales maybe they will buy that and you get earn more money ?

If it is bad idea then dang I am trying my best to an idea :).

Oh good idea make a jar and put in the store :) .. make sure dont let anyone steal money from in the jar hehe. Glad your mom set up your bank account.

Ohhh maybe make baking cookies and stuff like sell for xmas so can earn money ?? :dunno: Cause I thought so you like make cuase I notice yu make chocolate chip :lol: so I thought make baking sales maybe they will buy that and you get earn more money ?

If it is bad idea then dang I am trying my best to an idea :).

oh yea good idea abt make dessert yup i love cook dessert hehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back