Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm here to make an unfortunate announcement. I found out that I'm suffering a health problem, and my doctor offered me to take gastric otherwise, he said, I won't live very long. If I take this gastric treatment, my health will improve and get better.

Last week I went to the doctor again to talk about gastric and my health insurance. The doctor talked to my insurance company and was told that my health insurance does not cover the treatment, and that I have to pay $2,000 out of my own pocket.

So here I am trying to do a fundraiser and asking for donations so I can pay the $2,000 for the gastric. I'm hoping some of you can help me with my situation and health.

Thank you,
Tweetybird

BIG :hug: I am sorrr you had to go this crap! Dang at the insurance company that will not cover it. :(

I will figure out how to get some extra cash out of my pocket and support ya for the surgery.

I saw on TV about that...pretty intersting how they do it. Now I totally understand how it work! It will sucess for ya! I am sure you'll be healthier after the weigh loss. And you'll be more happier too!

Keep us updated ok, girlie?

yea i will keep update with yall thanks for support me..

Sorry to hear, that you been suffer all that thru. is there any risky in that surgery? Let me know about donation! :) I will pray for you to get well.

It is vary on each person. Some did not sucess because of infection, some did not follow the doctor's order, or other reasons.

I saw that on the TV two nights ago and it taught me what it is all about. Now I totally understood what my friend's sister went thur (she passed cuz of infection spread) and now Tweetybird.

Here is the link of information.
Gastric bypass

I wish I can have that surgery but cannot because must be over 250 lbs to be quaify. I am way under that. I will find some other way to loose my fatty off lol!

I wish Tweetybird the best of luck with the surgery and all the sucesses!

Sorry to hear, that you been suffer all that thru. is there any risky in that surgery? Let me know about donation! :) I will pray for you to get well.

I am sorry to hear about this.. I knew someone did had gastric surgery.. It works.. help losing weight slowly... I hope someone will be able to help you with money issues...Health issues is very complicated... My mother weighed over 300 lbs.. she had health issues too.. one day she fell very ill .. she called 911 and was taken to the hospital...Dr checked her out.. and found out it was very serious so she had emergency surgery like gastric... wow.. she lost over 150 lbs when she got discharged from hospital... i was shocked.. i was used to her being so fat as i grew up.. she weighed 150 lbs when she passed away...

Aww, I m very sorry that you don't have money to pay $2,000. Insurances are so greedy!!!!!!! When do you really need this before too late?

Hey girl! I am so sorry to hear about this. Does your bf have insurance from his job? If so, you and him get married so his insurance can cover you. Thats what my friend did. They got married. She had gastric surgery and she lost alot of weight. If you dont want to get married, maybe you and your friends can set up a donation by washing the cars, etc to earn 2,000 dollars. I am trying to think of a way to help you.

Hey, my very close co-worker has gastric bypass surgery, she was in 350lbs and right now, she has lost a lot of weight and weighs at 145lbs. i was like OH MAN... She is really careful with that, and her insurance paid 80% and she has to pay 20% which is around $1200.00. Now, she is happy and her own self esteem are more comfortable than before. She was miserable and depression in pass when she was having trouble with her weights.. It took her 2-4 months to heal and 4-8 months the weight and body will change.. Big risky but got to follow the doctor order which you can't eat anything junkie, at first, take liquid diet, and then very tiny pieces of meal, and then next step to small meals, and you have to talk to your body to stay away from junkies like chocolates, chips, etc... It's tough for the first 6-8 months.

Gotta to be careful and take really easy on gastric bypass..

TweetyBird, you will be in my prayers that gastric bypass will work well with you. It is risky procedure, but has worked for lots of people. I'm so sorry your doctor told you that you do not have long to live unless you have this surgery. That must be very hard for you when your doctor told you that. Here's my hug: ((((TweetyBird)))

TweetyBird... have you tried to make some kind of arrangement to pay little every month until all paid???

Hello Everyone,

I'm here to make an unfortunate announcement. I found out that I'm suffering a health problem, and my doctor offered me to take gastric otherwise, he said, I won't live very long. If I take this gastric treatment, my health will improve and get better.

Last week I went to the doctor again to talk about gastric and my health insurance. The doctor talked to my insurance company and was told that my health insurance does not cover the treatment, and that I have to pay $2,000 out of my own pocket.

So here I am trying to do a fundraiser and asking for donations so I can pay the $2,000 for the gastric. I'm hoping some of you can help me with my situation and health.

Thank you,
Tweetybird

You are in my pray and hopefully feel better. I know that insurance are pain ass on some different of surgery and not easier to get approval. I'm going get Zantrex from Sav-on Drugs and work out to losing weight soon.

Thanks to sjones4dad for help to find best product and information to losing weight.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,
Tweetybird

Hope you get better
I will pray for you

TweetyBird..... You have a great peronsality... I love your sense of humor.... I am sorry to know about your health issues...

I had seen pix of you and your bf... I think that you were beautiful.. especially your smile i love ...

I did not realize you do have the weight problem... I wish i could help you... i do hope you get some help with money issues so you can have the gastric surgery to improve your health issues...

i add this...

If you do wish to donate the money for my surgery, please PM me. If you do not wish to donate, that's ok.

Thank you!
Tweety Bird

Aww, I m very sorry that you don't have money to pay $2,000. Insurances are so greedy!!!!!!! When do you really need this before too late?

well, i will see dr on nov 8th and discuss when the date surgery so i guess one month before nov to get money..

Hey girl! I am so sorry to hear about this. Does your bf have insurance from his job? If so, you and him get married so his insurance can cover you. Thats what my friend did. They got married. She had gastric surgery and she lost alot of weight. If you dont want to get married, maybe you and your friends can set up a donation by washing the cars, etc to earn 2,000 dollars. I am trying to think of a way to help you.

*giggle* i am not ready marry lol! anyway, that why i did talk alex for ok with him that i put thread here and see if yall help me out alike that.. smile if cant then i will undy

well, i will see dr on nov 8th and discuss when the date surgery so i guess one month before nov to get money..

How about try lottery? You can win in certain time.

Hey, my very close co-worker has gastric bypass surgery, she was in 350lbs and right now, she has lost a lot of weight and weighs at 145lbs. i was like OH MAN... She is really careful with that, and her insurance paid 80% and she has to pay 20% which is around $1200.00. Now, she is happy and her own self esteem are more comfortable than before. She was miserable and depression in pass when she was having trouble with her weights.. It took her 2-4 months to heal and 4-8 months the weight and body will change.. Big risky but got to follow the doctor order which you can't eat anything junkie, at first, take liquid diet, and then very tiny pieces of meal, and then next step to small meals, and you have to talk to your body to stay away from junkies like chocolates, chips, etc... It's tough for the first 6-8 months.

Gotta to be careful and take really easy on gastric bypass..

yup thats right.. that what my counselor dr talked me abt that.. i have book what to do after surgery.. it tough but i have to follow what dr say.. i can do that and my bf will help me with this.. after i get heal and he will walk with me around here and help me.. smiles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back