Hello ^_^;

Reaction score
Hi people,

I came here when my fiancee told me about this after her friend told her to check this out so eventually I checked this out myself and I would like to introduce myself. I'm from Chicago, but moved to Ohio in search of an Information Technology job. I have not yet graduated from RIT but am still looking for three CO-OPs/internships to finish my degree requirement. So far, life in Ohio isn't all glamorous as it can be but I'm living in a small town as opposed to the big cities in Ohio; Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinatti, Dayton and some more.

My hobbies includes computers (of course, that's my major... lol), reading books, poetry, watching Anime/reading Manga, play video games, watch movies, play this Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) called Ragnarok Online (the link's at iro.ragnarokonline.com, for anyone who would like to know what I'm playing).

Anyone who would like to talk with me or ask any questions, PM me here! :D Hope to meet you all here on AllDeaf.com!

warning you guys! he's very very bad bad boy!!!! :-D Just kidding! He's a wonderful guy...

By the way, welcome to AD and I'll still pest you :P

Hello there,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! ;)

btw, I am from Ohio too , small town near Cleveland...

Welcome to AllDeaf, :wave: Have fun posting along with us. See ya around. :mrgreen:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf PyrollisAhFiros! <<What a 'users' name you have there! Poems?? Have you written any and if so, would you mind sharing it here in AD? Just post it in the 'Creative Writing' Forum. Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here!!

Hey you!

How do you like AD so far? :lol: Thank you for showing me how to use this and that. I want to take you out, my treat ----> :cheers: :laugh2:

:wave: welcome join to AD and hope you will love this site it's make you interesting any topic and have fun! PyrollisAhFiros :thumb:

Hey You! I Didn't Know You're On This Website Hahaha Yea My Old Classmate Since We Grew Up At Age 3!!!!!!!! Great To See You Again In Person Today And Good Night You Going Home Heh!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Back