Hearing Family!

We are not twins. Birth years are 1960, 1962 and 1963. I will be 48 in one week, brothers are 51 and 49.

so, you have a split half inside you, a good and evil selfs? :giggle:
jk
wow, watch out for next week :wave:

Again!!! I find out on Facebook that one of my favorite aunts died. So I posted a rant about how they should be more considerate and make sure all of the family is in the loop before posting such shocking and drastic news. Geez!!!!!

Again!!! I find out on Facebook that one of my favorite aunts died. So I posted a rant about how they should be more considerate and make sure all of the family is in the loop before posting such shocking and drastic news. Geez!!!!!

Really!!

Did you tell your family how you feel?

I don't have any contact with my family. I have a mom and a brother who suck. I used to communicate with an aunt. Now, she's angry and won't communicate with me any more. Seriously, it's better to be estranged from family than to put up with their cruel behavior. I don't think this is exclusively a deaf thing. I just think that more deaf people are willing to limit their effort than hearing people who feel guilty about being away.

Did you tell your family how you feel?

I did on fb...Omg i got some nasty feedback in a hurry. F*&k em. Seriously, it's inconsiderate to mention someone's death on fb before everyone knows...I wasn't expecting it and boom!!!

I did on fb...Omg i got some nasty feedback in a hurry. F*&k em. Seriously, it's inconsiderate to mention someone's death on fb before everyone knows...I wasn't expecting it and boom!!!

Geez!!!! U are not kidding, arent you? How awful. Here is a BIG hugs!

I deleted it bc some of their comments were so crude....plus I defriended like 80 peeps tonight.

I don't have any contact with my family. I have a mom and a brother who suck. I used to communicate with an aunt. Now, she's angry and won't communicate with me any more. Seriously, it's better to be estranged from family than to put up with their cruel behavior. I don't think this is exclusively a deaf thing. I just think that more deaf people are willing to limit their effort than hearing people who feel guilty about being away.

Oh, I agree. I'm just disgusted with their inconsideration.

Wow. :( That's utterly shame!

But, I still think you're so wonderful friend, DBG.

2v9art3.jpg

im jealous lol

Back