Have you travel through Vietnam?

Oh, ok! sorry you lot! Now I am getting malaria because I walk too far and sunny ... Made me dizzy and sick and vomiting! hix

what is wrong your feeling dizzy you seems on your not enough food! you are okay well I understand!

LOL....... WOW.... This did it for me.

JEN!!! Where can I send you 500 dollars? In fact, I want to send you 1000 dollars so that you can go to the university for TWO semesters!!! Let me know what is your address? I want to visit too! Where do I visit you?

Why do not you answer? Forever I do not see your answer?

Why do not you answer? Forever I do not see your answer?

Because I was being sarcastic and I do not believe you at all. You made me angry because you pretended to be Barbara Brown, too. I checked the location where the Barbara Brown post was coming from, and it was from Vietnam, too.

Can you explain how that happened?

Because I was being sarcastic and I do not believe you at all. You made me angry because you pretended to be Barbara Brown, too. I checked the location where the Barbara Brown post was coming from, and it was from Vietnam, too.

Can you explain how that happened?

Why? I do not know! Barbara Brown do? I did not notice that! I never pretend anymore. I do not like that. I really Deaf. As a child, I have never scam! Ironic you criticize me! I am very sad. I will ask for Barbara Brown ok? My friend, I have suspended admissions due! I dare not tell my mother said as the reason. Because I was afraid my mother was very sad and painful! My teacher is very sad but teachers can not help me! Because teachers can not afford to help me in school! I sat silent and sad at the park! :cry:

Why? I do not know! Barbara Brown do? I did not notice that! I never pretend anymore. I do not like that. I really Deaf. As a child, I have never scam! Ironic you criticize me! I am very sad. I will ask for Barbara Brown ok? My friend, I have suspended admissions due! I dare not tell my mother said as the reason. Because I was afraid my mother was very sad and painful! My teacher is very sad but teachers can not help me! Because teachers can not afford to help me in school! I sat silent and sad at the park! :cry:

You might have gotten money from doing this before, but it won't happen here on Alldeaf. Find another way. Good luck to you.

You might have gotten money from doing this before, but it won't happen here on Alldeaf. Find another way. Good luck to you.

Why is this guy still here?....He should be out washing dishes for extra $$...even walking dogs...(as long as he don't eat them).....

No one send money to me! I do not understand! Why? I am sad! If you lend me the money $ 500 dollars, a year later I will pay you for it? OK?:roll:

Why is this guy still here?....He should be out washing dishes for extra $$...even walking dogs...(as long as he don't eat them).....

Loves you! Please lend me $ 500 dollars cash to pay the cost of university education? Because the university has kicked me off the road! I was the only! huhu:cry::cry::cry:

Loves you! Please lend me $ 500 dollars cash to pay the cost of university education? Because the university has kicked me off the road! I was the only! huhu:cry::cry::cry:

It is just too bad that you could not earn some money from working at a job that will pay for your college tuition, books and other necessary needs. You have to learn to support yourself somehow. If you are at Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. in United States of America. There are ways to find a job around the campus. So get busy, understand! :roll:

But you claim that you are still in Vietnam but not in Washington. I am confused about that. :confused:

Anyway, we can not provide any money like $500 to support your needs. You are a stranger to us and so are we to you as a strangers, understand. You just have to learn and go out to hunt for a job in the real world, not on online or internet.

Dude, if you were asking us for money - how come you're on the internet? :hmm:
where you mentioned your at the park...:confused:

I am assurance to you have issues educational and not enough budget poor financial problem poor you not enough money because education university

you are attending to school?

if supposed you missing the food?

*sighs* Ok one more time... Here example.....

1. Take away from computer..
2. Get dress up
3. Go outside and fresh air to clearly your mind.
4. Walking to near your store
5. Buying a newspaper with job classified and cost cents
6. If you don't have money for newspaper
7. Collection the soda cans or other recycles to exchange money
8. Go back to store and buying a newspaper :thumb:
9. Sit and open a newspaper on the table with your pen
10. Find a job postion and like then circle it
11. Calling a job and fill out the applications

We (Aders) are praying that you will get a job shortly.

You understand?? :D

Back