Have you travel through Vietnam?

*sighs* Ok one more time... Here example.....

1. Take away from computer..
2. Get dress up
3. Go outside and fresh air to clearly your mind.
4. Walking to near your store
5. Buying a newspaper with job classified and cost cents
6. If you don't have money for newspaper
7. Collection the soda cans or other recycles to exchange money
8. Go back to store and buying a newspaper :thumb:
9. Sit and open a newspaper on the table with your pen
10. Find a job postion and like then circle it
11. Calling a job and fill out the applications

We (Aders) are praying that you will get a job shortly.

You understand?? :D

Heaven! Since earlier this year to have never received Graduation - University! Now I just want to get further study in graduate school. Done, I will speak with the Department of Labor, War Invalids Society on "Establishment of the Center for the Deaf education." You understand? I sacrifice and enthusiasm for the Deaf. Want you to know! In July this summer, you have free time? If you spare bay of Vietnam, you see me?

I am assurance to you have issues educational and not enough budget poor financial problem poor you not enough money because education university

you are attending to school?

if supposed you missing the food?

I want to study in school because so far I have never received a graduate - University! It is important that school! Because my future will help deaf people rise up! They want to establish education centers for the deaf. In Vietnam, no one school to the University! So people say "Deaf people learn low labor. Deaf ignorant and not know anything. Deaf can not try to attempt to University" I am angry with people (not deaf). You understand? Lack of food, I spend less time eating bear. OK?

I want to study in school because so far I have never received a graduate - University! It is important that school! Because my future will help deaf people rise up! They want to establish education centers for the deaf. In Vietnam, no one school to the University! So people say "Deaf people learn low labor. Deaf ignorant and not know anything. Deaf can not try to attempt to University" I am angry with people (not deaf). You understand? Lack of food, I spend less time eating bear. OK?

I understand you feeling upset because I guess tough education,

Deaf ignorant to you! if you encourage to communication!

hard to not easy education you want to graduation because successfully, if supposed not much education and enough skills attending missing :hmm:
important!

Jen.Deafvn - in case this wasn't made clear to you - no one on this site is sending you money.

The Singapore Association for the Deaf maybe can help you. They have some programs to help deaf people in Vietnam, or know of some.

The Singapore Association for the Deaf

I found it : Home

I notice it building

where you live in community! you have service on support to counselor deaf or hearing professional?

Counselling (VVCS)

I notice it on reading on research find on information

So, in July vacation, you want to go through Vietnam? I want to meet you ok? In Vietnam, the food is very cheap! The hotel is also very cheap!

1 cup cooked rice ($ 3.5 dollars)
A hotel room ($ 17 dollars / 1 day)

What do you think? How do I live? Said that in Vietnam is very difficult. No one tried to help and enthusiasm to all deaf people in Vietnam. They are bored and hated in Vietnam! I'm also very bored in Vietnam. How do I eat? How do I go to school? University said that if too late then forced to repeat the first! Waste of time too! I borrowed a computer to write email to you at AllDeaf! Because the Postal Service cut "Wireless Internet" so I can not open the site! Since I do not pay for the Post Office! But it does not matter! Especially to go to school for the future support and enthusiasm Deaf community! If you do not believe you tried to buy flight tickets to Vietnam! Deaf community to know that my family was very poor! Do you want to go through Vietnam?

AllDeaf you can help and support me?

I am tried you important to to education or school reason your go to counsellor
I know difficult!

sigh we might to help supportive for you!

Posts anytime issues your personal!

you should be contact to deaf counsellor tell you help better supportive

I tell you my personal I have already my counselor

you have family own help you supportive or if supposed you issues your lonely!

we are tried you!

you have support counselor or education counselor

So, in July vacation, you want to go through Vietnam? I want to meet you ok? In Vietnam, the food is very cheap! The hotel is also very cheap!

1 cup cooked rice ($ 3.5 dollars)
A hotel room ($ 17 dollars / 1 day)

How did you know food and hotel very cheap that you have never been at amercia before?
:confused:

I am honest because I notice he seems lonely and pretty sad! I am very not surprised

he upset, I think so encourage to tell you please contact to your counsellor!

support education reason otherwise tell counsell help Rehabition,I told many time
once!
he struggle frustrated to education!

you are missing or school attending to go to education! Hope be you good lucky

Once time we are tried for you!

I know the U.S. because the U.S. people told me. In the U.S., the economy and money is greater than Vietnam. Food and hotel prices cheaper than the U.S.. I tell the truth. If you want to travel in Vietnam, 1 month:

_ Accommodation: $ 300 dollars / 1 month (bed mattress, air conditioning, LCD TV, wardrobe, separate toilet).

_ Hotel: $ 450 dollars / 1 month (bed, air conditioning, cable TV and VCR to DVD, private bathroom with bathtub, wardrobe, Internet, refrigerator).

_ Food: $ 150 dollars / 1 month

You know KFC is not food? 1 bowl KFC chicken thighs (4 chicken leg and salads) and drink pepsi: $ 4 dollars.

I know the U.S. because the U.S. people told me. In the U.S., the economy and money is greater than Vietnam. Food and hotel prices cheaper than the U.S.. I tell the truth. If you want to travel in Vietnam, 1 month:

_ Accommodation: $ 300 dollars / 1 month (bed mattress, air conditioning, LCD TV, wardrobe, separate toilet).

_ Hotel: $ 450 dollars / 1 month (bed, air conditioning, cable TV and VCR to DVD, private bathroom with bathtub, wardrobe, Internet, refrigerator).

_ Food: $ 150 dollars / 1 month

You know KFC is not food? 1 bowl KFC chicken thighs (4 chicken leg and salads) and drink pepsi: $ 4 dollars.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:...I'm beginning to reallly get a laugh out of this guy..."separate toilet".....

So, seriously, NO...I will not send you $500 dollars...and NO...I don't wanna go to Vietnam, mamm!

why does your avatar look sad?

Uhm. Because I was chasing my University on the street! I lack to pay for University! More than a year, do not pay for that school! I'm unemployed! Previously, I have not received graduate of the University! For the future of my community to help deaf people learn as much as possible. I taught school for deaf community good and free! Because the Deaf community can not graduate because they lack the graduate school level 2 and level 3! They can not read the newspaper the problems there! I used to love them so much! I sacrificed a lot and their enthusiasm! You understand?
Here I was deaf!

Unemployment in a Communist country? How can that be?

I think so he is very unemployement, yourself search find on right to job budget better you learn it understand clear!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:...I'm beginning to reallly get a laugh out of this guy..."separate toilet".....

So, seriously, NO...I will not send you $500 dollars...and NO...I don't wanna go to Vietnam, mamm!

Something that does not? I do not understand the problem! Vietnam Culture only. "Hotel" and "Accommodation" think foreigners like separate bathroom and toilet only. Why?

Heaven! Since earlier this year to have never received Graduation - University! Now I just want to get further study in graduate school. Done, I will speak with the Department of Labor, War Invalids Society on "Establishment of the Center for the Deaf education." You understand? I sacrifice and enthusiasm for the Deaf. Want you to know! In July this summer, you have free time? If you spare bay of Vietnam, you see me?

Amen!! :hmm: I do not understand you !!!!!! :(

I guess the help you need seeking professional assistance!! You understand?? :aw:

Back