Have you travel through Vietnam?

I sold the property, such as televisions, washing machines and then the clock! I am very sad. You can not respond to help me. People think: the deaf community as dumb stupid cow, do not know what writing is. I am so sad! My mother was crying and sad! My mother and I hugged and cried! My mother told my mother to die to avoid bothering anymore. My family is very bad beat too. My mother thinks that foreigners are very hard to help my family!

My mother told my mother to die to avoid bothering anymore.

2ibddg4.jpg

I sold the property, such as televisions, washing machines and then the clock! I am very sad. You can not respond to help me. People think: the deaf community as dumb stupid cow, do not know what writing is. I am so sad! My mother was crying and sad! My mother and I hugged and cried! My mother told my mother to die to avoid bothering anymore. My family is very bad beat too. My mother thinks that foreigners are very hard to help my family!

eiter it is real or fake.

i am sorry.

I wonder if you guys can try to apply to move to amercia.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

I'm sorry Jen.Deafvn but many Americans feel that they already sacrificed enough for Vietnam. Many Americans died in Vietnam, or came back with damaged bodies and lives. The communists took control of Vietnam. They said they would take care of their own people. So, they should be taking care of you and your mom.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

I'm sorry Jen.Deafvn but many Americans feel that they already sacrificed enough for Vietnam. Many Americans died in Vietnam, or came back with damaged bodies and lives. The communists took control of Vietnam. They said they would take care of their own people. So, they should be taking care of you and your mom.

Oh I did not know about it. do there any links about it?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

If you are desperate for help...go request one under some kind of organization. We are NOT going to help you directly because of scam issue everywhere. You gotta know that billions of people have bigger problems than you do...starving for food and no home.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

If you are desperate for help...go request one under some kind of organization. We are NOT going to help you directly because of scam issue everywhere. You gotta know that billions of people have bigger problems than you do...starving for food and no home.
that is serious! control! pretty lots of high, I understand his sad! and problem! I am pretty don't understand! I am pretty notice reading!

what is wrong! you have upset, serious! don't be complaint, I think so difficult tried on courage! I am many time often pretty hard! I know not easy!

Really. I never scam with people. Since I'm deaf. I only ask that people help me one bit that no one stand. I'm disappointed too!

Really. I never scam with people. Since I'm deaf. I only ask that people help me one bit that no one stand. I'm disappointed too!

, Please don't because you have serious!! people tried help many time you we can't help you reason I advise to you
you are sad! I am very tried many time told you! often!

Good luck!

You didn't know about the Vietnam war?

I know about the vietnam war. Speaking of that reba stated about the amercian but I re read reba's post. i thought that amercian took care of vietnam but i realize that reba said that was communist is the one who should take care of people. At first I was surprised that amercian should take care of the vietnam people because we amercian lost the war. But i misread reba that she said "communists". me duh. :)

you write pretty good. you can write the book to make $$ for it. Try it.

Very interesting. Never thought that Jen would make a good author or writer to make a book if he want to tell his sad story. For me, I don't. :cool2:

suggest to you blog write ! good help you google grow community I feeling asl, you tell asl youtube and author on blog Hope be you changelle continue write on yourself author best on story!

$500 is a hell of a lot of money and I need it to support my own family. Sorry...

i misread reba about something about amercian but i realize that reba mean the communists, not amercian who should take care of the vietnams. =X

Frisky, my sincere apologies. I had to go back to the earlier posts to see where I said this, and now I see my mistake. I had thought that it was the OP who had said he didn't know about the war, and I thought to myself then, "he lives in that country and doesn't know about it??" and I said that was freaky. I see now that I mis-read who actually wrote it. Sorry!!!

Back